Hi All,

Can anybody tell me the status of NPR/Dwarka Expressway. There was a news today in HT of demolishing of houses in New Palam Vihar. Does it mean that NPR will come in next 2 years?

Pls throw some lights (if possible with Pictures)

Thanks,
Amit
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mba_amit2003
    Hi All,

Can anybody tell me the status of NPR/Dwarka Expressway. There was a news today in HT of demolishing of houses in New Palam Vihar. Does it mean that NPR will come in next 2 years?

Pls throw some lights (if possible with Pictures)

Thanks,
    Amit

It is progressing on the lines of the (in)famous hindi song - 4 mahine beet gaye lekin party abhi baaki hai.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. That is a very good one .

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    It is progressing on the lines of the (in)famous hindi song - 4 mahine beet gaye lekin party abhi baaki hai.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi

Hi
    Greetings

One broker told me.. sir ji.. chinta chod do!!! Sab kuch hogaya hai.. tender sab chezon ke pass ho gaye hain.. beech sadak main metro chalegi seedha airport tak..buildigoon ka design aisa tayaar ho raha hai.. yeh jagah singapore ban jaigi 2 saal ke andar andar.. This was in Feb 2011..

Maine chinta hi chod di hai..:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • can somebody share a link to a newspaper article for this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish_gupta
    can somebody share a link to a newspaper article for this

I think he was referring to this article - Demolition drive biased, allege residents of New Palam Vihar - Hindustan Times which exactly isn't NPR related.
    The demolition drive recently carried out in that area was because of illegal encroachments on the green belt in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • i think it refers to NPR..see some cntext in link:

The department is said to have conducted the drive in order to clear the 121-foot road from the encroachers and improve its condition so as to link it with the upcoming northern peripheral road passing through Bazgera village
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish_gupta
    i think it refers to NPR..see some cntext in link:

The department is said to have conducted the drive in order to clear the 121-foot road from the encroachers and improve its condition so as to link it with the upcoming northern peripheral road passing through Bazgera village

Yes, you are right. Seems like a step in the right direction for NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Yes, you are right. Seems like a step in the right direction for NPR.

HUDA must clarify the same, how long it will take the time to settle the legal problems on the stretch.

I came to knew through some residents of new palam vihar that around 500 houses and plots are coming on the way and they are demanding the plots for the same size in sector 110a. Earlier govt. have notified for the acquisition of land in sector 110a for their rehablitation. Surprisingly the sector 110a also known as SAI Kunj are very dense populated and there is no free land vacate and further the house owners of Sai kunj have taken the stay from P&H high court.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote