3C's coming up with new project in Sector-89.

If anyone has any further news, please share.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Someone told me today that it's about a good builder and a not very good location plot, i have no clue about location of this plot and specially if sec 89 is well connected/well located. Would need infos from gurgaon spets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    Someone told me today that it's about a good builder and a not very good location plot, i have no clue about location of this plot and specially if sec 89 is well connected/well located. Would need infos from gurgaon spets.

Yeah, 3C's as builder is very good. They have lots of commercial buildings which have been certified as "Green Buildings" and have 4-5 residential projects as under construction..

I visited the sector-89 plot location.. which looked decent though not very attractive. also saw lots of other development happening around that area..

does anyone know what are the current BSP resale and builder rates in that area..
    CommentQuote
  • i called to the number in their ad in TOI yesterday. They said its a teaser & they wud be coming up with all info. they took my contact details & would be mailing the same. Dint disclose any other information.

3C projects are over hyped in Noida & would be in high demand in GGN as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Let us know

Originally Posted by Anu_delhi
    i called to the number in their ad in TOI yesterday. They said its a teaser & they wud be coming up with all info. they took my contact details & would be mailing the same. Dint disclose any other information.

Sure grip will be interested to know the prices
    CommentQuote
  • Do let the forum know about the information/details u receive from 3 C on mail .

Originally Posted by Anu_delhi
    i called to the number in their ad in TOI yesterday. They said its a teaser & they wud be coming up with all info. they took my contact details & would be mailing the same. Dint disclose any other information.

CommentQuote
  • I was wondering if there was any slowdown in real estate in last few years. after reading so many posts and other real estate news, looks like the prices never went down except in pune and may be in mumbai. the proces in Delhi NCR region are still rising. i don't know people are still talking about the recession in 2012. I want to buy for 3bhk flat in delhi NCR and seems like nothing good i can by with this kind of money.
    So i was thinking was there any recession ever? very confused.

and who are the people buying these kind of houses > 50 or 60 or 70 lacs? i am new to this forum so please help me understand.
    CommentQuote
  • my budget is 50 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • jungli ghoda! Ye kaisaa naam rakh liye ho?
    Bhai jungli bhediya to suna hai........ par ye jungli ghodaa to ghoda biradari ke liye accha nahi lag raha.

Pls conmsider changing it to jungli bhediya:D
    CommentQuote
  • maine dekha hai jangli ghoda, neele rang ka hota hai :bab (45): harry potter me tha. lage raho..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote