Could you pls share your views on Indiabulls Enigma- location, pricing, investment potential, etc?

I believe they are marketing 5600 psf. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any thoughts on this project?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • tower a and b are all sold out .. tower c - houses facing inside - are all sold out (only the ones looking at the DEW were available).. tower d had apartments left when i last checked ..
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the site - location is bang on expressway and it is bound to do well and command some additional premium once the dwarka expressway area comes off in the next 4 to 5 yrs.

I can't find anything facing inside and I am not sure if expressway facing units will be allright from an investment perspective ? Tower D seems too removed from the center of he development. Getting a price of 5300 with 2 yr subvention.

Pls suggest ?
    CommentQuote
  • what does 2 yr subvention mean? no payments for 2 yrs?
    CommentQuote
  • 20% of BSP upfront and no emi for 24 months. Construction is is already underway and very likely that work will complete by the end of 2 yrs.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • hi i m selling my 3245 unit at Rs 5500/- anyone interested...???:bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • Tum to pakke broker ho..mr sushant...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jkinternation
    in resale you can get a price of Rs. 6000 psft for enigma... area - 3830 sqft....

sushant

typical broker ji :bab (58): .... even this is not the resale price in enigma, you are quoting atleast 400-500 rs higher ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Montoo
    I went to the site - location is bang on expressway and it is bound to do well and command some additional premium once the dwarka expressway area comes off in the next 4 to 5 yrs.

I can't find anything facing inside and I am not sure if expressway facing units will be allright from an investment perspective ? Tower D seems too removed from the center of he development. Getting a price of 5300 with 2 yr subvention.

Pls suggest ?

Dear Montoo, could you please share the source of this subvention plan offer as I am also interested. Also, may I request you & other members to advice on Enigma Vs ATS Kocoon Vs Chintels Paradiso. I am new to this forum & want to buy a flat on DWE as an end user. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Consider Brisk Lumbini as a End User. The prices are also lower than these projects as very limited resale activity (since mostly end user). You should also consider Mahindra Aura as an end user.

Disclaimer, I am invested though am trying to give a neutral view.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you so much for the response, really appreciate the gesture. Brisk Lumbini doesnt suit my requirement as two bedrooms(4BR unit) are without attached toilets which is my primary requirement. What are your views on enigma, kocoon, triumph & chintels paradiso...........
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked a place in enigma .. ( under the construction linked plan ) .. the reasons for my choice were:
    1. DEW: not sure how and when DEW will come up .. but i am betting on this location being a prime location in 4-5 years .. i dont think it will be livable in the next 2 3 years .. so if u need to move in that time period you should avoid anything on DEW
    2. location: within DEW this project is very well placed .. it is right on DEW + it is right where the proposed metro is
    3. IndiaBulls: I think they have been better than a lot of other big names in execution. also indiabulls has the contract to bulld the DEW .. so good correlation
    4. Only high end apartments: i didnt want to buy a 4BHK where the same complex has 1 and 2BHK as well .. not that i have anything against 1-2BHK .. i just think it dilutes the value of 4 BHKs
    5. Pricing: the price is expensive vs a lot of other projects around .. but i looked at the specifications and it looked ok to me .. need to pay for luxury .. also i think that this pricing range ( given large size if apts ) will avoid a lot of leveraged players and keep mostly NRI end users ..

i am looking for this place for end use .. i dont think i will need it anytime soon .. so i am comfortable .. if u are in a similar situation .. i think it might be a good bet ..
    CommentQuote
  • I have been tracking this project since inception, when the builder quoted a BSP of 5500, brokers were giving at 5100, and actual transactions were happening around 4800. I found it expensive then, but the way prices are running away, I reckon it makes sense to invest sooner than later.

If you have recently done a booking in this project, could you please share the BSP on the forum. I can probably use that as a benchmark for my negotiations, rather than the rate which a broker would quote. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • i booked it about 5 months back ~ 5k .. not sure where it is now .. but i assume the prices have gone up since then .. another friend of mine was looking for something big (4BHK) in DEW and he couldnt find anything last month .. so i assume u can only get it in resale now ..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. You booked it at the right time. Nothing is available around 5k now, and everyone is asking for at least 10% more.
    CommentQuote