hi ,

anybody has any information about this project and this builder...they are offereing the three BHK at 3450 of 1800 sq feet.

Looking to hear back...
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vsheokeen
    hi ,

anybody has any information about this project and this builder...they are offereing the three BHK at 3450 of 1800 sq feet.

Looking to hear back...

Hi
    Greetings

Any Information about connectivity, builder, architect and other information including:

Area in Project?
    Offer Price (net of brokerage/inaugural disc)?
    Date of official launch?
    Loading (excl balcony)?
    Floor Plan/Master Plan?
    Total No of Flats in Project?
    Total number of towers/Floors in all the towers?
    Bank Financing?
    Extras (PLC/CLUB/Parking etc)?
    Licence/Map/EC Approval?

Current rates in 37 for RP 37-3800 (i guess), BPTP 3700

no information on companies website:bab (38): http://www.ild.co.in
    I can recall Reuters rating for ILD Spire Millenium Project, (at the same location) mentions stable rating https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/892-sezs-defrozen?p=1415#post892

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Got this from broker

We wish to inform you that ILD the leading Real Estate developerwho has already developed and executed Mega Industrial Township of more than 300Acres on Jaipur-Highway and handing over the possession of a Retail cumCommercial complex, ILD Trade Centre on Sohna Road , Gurgaon. And constructionof award winning residential project i.e. ILD Spire Greens ,Sec-37-C,Gurgaon.is on full swing.

Now we are coming up with another residential project i. e. ILD GRAND.
    S.No.Area SqftType BSP & Mode of Payment
    1.17893BHK3950 & 4250 (CLP & Subvention Scheme)
    2.18193BHK3950 & 4250 (CLP & Subvention Scheme)

A reflection of novelarchitecture, pleasing aesthetics and impressive designs from ILD GRAND are 3, bedroom Ultra Luxuryapartments spread over acres in various configurations, to cater to individualrequirements. A host of modern amenities like the Retail Outlet, an exclusiveclub with swimming pool; steam and sauna facilities; tennis and squash courts,and other leisure and fitness facilities add to your recreation andconvenience. The project also conforms to all safety standards like firefighting systems, access control cards, CCTV and the building structure istotally earthquake-resistant.
    Please find the details of ILD GRAND Sec-37 C ,Gurgaon.Herewith booking amountis 6 lacs

Forany further detail please feel free to call undersigned.
    CommentQuote
  • Project got delayed and was under severe litigation issues.

Moreover it's the same Spire group who came with flashy websites with FDI funding and have claimed themselves as multi award winning Co. but haven't moved a single brick till now.

The commercial project of the co - Millenium Spire at Manesar was supposed to be ready by 2006 with features as Helipad.

Project will come but possession will be delayed to a great extent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Got this from broker

We wish to inform you that ILD the leading Real Estate developerwho has already developed and executed Mega Industrial Township of more than 300Acres on Jaipur-Highway and handing over the possession of a Retail cumCommercial complex, ILD Trade Centre on Sohna Road , Gurgaon. And constructionof award winning residential project i.e. ILD Spire Greens ,Sec-37-C,Gurgaon.is on full swing.

Now we are coming up with another residential project i. e. ILD GRAND.
    S.No.Area SqftType BSP & Mode of Payment
    1.17893BHK3950 & 4250 (CLP & Subvention Scheme)
    2.18193BHK3950 & 4250 (CLP & Subvention Scheme)

A reflection of novelarchitecture, pleasing aesthetics and impressive designs from ILD GRAND are 3, bedroom Ultra Luxuryapartments spread over acres in various configurations, to cater to individualrequirements. A host of modern amenities like the Retail Outlet, an exclusiveclub with swimming pool; steam and sauna facilities; tennis and squash courts,and other leisure and fitness facilities add to your recreation andconvenience. The project also conforms to all safety standards like firefighting systems, access control cards, CCTV and the building structure istotally earthquake-resistant.
    Please find the details of ILD GRAND Sec-37 C ,Gurgaon.Herewith booking amountis 6 lacs

Forany further detail please feel free to call undersigned.

Hi
    greetings

Can you check with broker if approvals are in place or not? License, environmental clearance. Is this with spire or standalone?

Which bank providing subvention facility and if so must have checked all approvals? What are the terms of subvention.

If installments starting after 2-3 years (say), what would be the Net Present Value for the investment at the rate of 4250psf-discounts??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Guys ILD Trade Centre has won CREDAI AWARD for their building on Sohna road "ILD Trade Centre". This building is the best building on sohna road i guess and has good food joints.
    These guys are now growing and have a residential project in sec 37-C , gurgaon under subvention scheme by the name of ILD Grand. They are offering 3BHK apartments of 1800 sqft Rs 4500 /- persqft.
    There office is also located in ILD Trade Centre .
    A gud location in near future and value for money.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am new to RE market.I recently came across a subvention scheme by ILD Grand wherein the customer need not pay an EMI for a period of 36 months and the builder pays EMI to the bank for this period.

After 3 years the customer starts paying his EMI.

Could anybody please suggest is it a good option to take.Also the rates psf rates being offered are same as in CLP plan.

Is it a good proposition to invest in.

Kindly, suggest.

Thanks,
    Neha
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Kindly , comment ............... on my query :(
    I am looking forward to some good advice regardig this.

Regards,
    Neha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neha rana
    Hi,

Kindly , comment ............... on my query :(
    I am looking forward to some good advice regardig this.

Regards,
    Neha

Why you want to invest in ILD ? They have one commercial tower on sohna road & have not delivered till today their first residential project ( ILD spire ) which was launched in 2007 . Search for reviews in Google from investors / buyers in ILD spire before investing .
    CommentQuote
  • Heard contract given to BL Gupta

:: B. L. GUPTA CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD.

Any clue about how is BL Gupta in his commitment, if delivery is projected for 15th Nov? What about Quality and Delivery of construction?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Heard contract given to BL Gupta

:: B. L. GUPTA CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD.

Any clue about how is BL Gupta in his commitment, if delivery is projected for 15th Nov? What about Quality and Delivery of construction?

Hi
    Greetings

Cannot say anything as yet to deliver. BL Gupta is a reputed contractor and has concluded quiet a handful of projects for Unitech, DLF, Vatika, Bestech and seems to have done decent work in past. https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/49657-best-construction-companies-in-gurgaon?t=51366

EC Status of the project from the minutes of 72nd meeting of SEAC as follows
    72.08 EC for ILD Grand Group Housing Project at Sector-37C, village- Basai, Gurgaon, Haryana by M/S Jubiliant Malls (P) Ltd.

After deliberations the committee rated this project with “Gold Rating” and was of the unanimous view that this case for granting environmental clearance under EIA Notification dated 14.9.2006 issued by the Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India should be recommended to the SEIAA with the following stipulations:
    PART A-
    SPECIFIC CONDITIONS:-

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Any new updates about ILD? Can I look to get a 3BHk with ILD in sector 37. This builder is in my budget (53-56 lakhs)

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Cannot say anything as yet to deliver. BL Gupta is a reputed contractor and has concluded quiet a handful of projects for Unitech, DLF, Vatika, Bestech and seems to have done decent work in past. https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/49657-best-construction-companies-in-gurgaon?t=51366

EC Status of the project from the minutes of 72nd meeting of SEAC as follows

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishgiri
    Any new updates about ILD? Can I look to get a 3BHk with ILD in sector 37. This builder is in my budget (53-56 lakhs)

Hi
    Greetings

Mate look for other options and then compare.

Always buy a 2+1bhk or 2bhk with more conviction than a 3bhk with a credible builder.

Dont just go for price..

Compare a few builders for
    - Sizes available/density,
    - loading/wastage,
    - specs/amenities,
    - location,
    - Extras in terms of PLC/Parking/Escalation Clause/Super area clause
    - approvals LOI/License/EC/Airports Authority/Bank loan
    - Whether standalone or Joint venture (ILD-SPIRE does not seem to be going anywhere+ inherent risks as all agreement between licensee and collaborator are only on a GPA)
    - reputation/customer centricity,
    - delivery,
    - amount paid/Upfront Money,
    - contractor,
    - architect,
    - payment terms should not be highly front loaded,
    - proximity to Points of interest,
    - Your Leverage position/Loan, self financing,
    - end objective/own use, investment, rental?,
    - time horizon
    - Existence/status of Public Infra and connectivity
    - Presence of reputed builders in vicinity. Remember serious players bring commercials to enable migration for its township, hence more rentals/resale appeal.

quiet a few boxes do tick positively but again, still without comparison it will depend more on your own choice.

Size 3bhk at 56L or 3100-3200 psf is a steal otherwise..
    This is the appx cost of FSI alone for many developing ggn sectors.;);)

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks BlessU for the detailed reply.

Can you please suggest some projects in Ggn in 2+1 in the same Budget of 53-55 lakhs. (Please advise the area before Manesar) I am also observing why the prices are much lower in compassion with other builder in same area.

Hi
    Greetings

Mate look for other options and then compare. Always to by a 2+1bhk or 2bhk with more conviction than a 3bhk with credibility yet to be proven.

Dont go just for price.. Builder yet to deliver its first residential project.

Compare a few builders for
    - Sizes available/density,
    - loading/wastage,
    - specs/amenities,
    - location,
    - Extras in terms of PLC/Parking/Escalation Clause/Super area clause
    - approvals LOI/License/EC/Airports Authority/Bank loan
    - Whether standalone or Joint venture (ILD-SPIRE does not seem to be going anywhere+ inherent risks as all agreement between licensee and collaborator are only on a GPA)
    - reputation/customer centricity,
    - delivery,
    - amount paid/Upfront Money,
    - contractor,
    - architect,
    - payment terms should not be highly front loaded,
    - proximity to Points of interest,
    - Your Leverage position/Loan, self financing,
    - end objective/own use, investment, rental?,
    - time horizon
    - Existence/status of Public Infra and connectivity
    - Presence of reputed builders in vicinity. Remember serious players bring commercials to enable migration for its township, hence more rentals/resale appeal.

quiet a few boxes do tick positively but again, still without comparison it will depend more on your own choice.

Size 3bhk at 56L or 3100-3200 psf is a steal otherwise..
    This is the appx cost of FSI alone for many developing ggn sectors.;);)

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishgiri
    Thanks BlessU for the detailed reply.

Can you please suggest some projects in Ggn in 2+1 in the same Budget of 53-55 lakhs. (Please advise the area before Manesar) I am also observing why the prices are much lower in compassion with other builder in same area.

Hi
    Greetings

Please run through Projects in New Gurgaon

A detailed discussion thread is also available on the link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28349-new-gurgaon-update-sectors-8x-9x-3x-gurgaon/page178?t=30341&page=178

No 3BHK (1600 sq ft- 1900sq ft) is available for 56 lacs anywhere.
    Smaller size 2+1 BHK would be 1400 sq ft appx and would not cost less than 3800-4300 or 53-60 Lacs+ extras.

Construction for ILD GRAND has started (see attached pics as available on website) and at current rates, ticks most of the boxes ie: approvals/ec/airport/building plan/bank loan/No JV/Good Architect/Contractor/Nearness to Old Gurgaon/dway/on 60+12X2Mtr Proposed Master Road

For ILD GRAND Arcop as Architect, BL GUPTA as contractors can ensure a good quality end result, IF COMPLETED (Not sure about PLC, specs and extras)

RP Edge/Atrium at the current rates are slightly costly but come with the advantage of integrated township (when it comes) Though lacking Public Infra, these enjoy immediate connectivity to Pataudi Rd, basai Road and to NH8 BEFORE TOLL. Do bear in mind nearness to drain on one side and railway track on another. Loading is amongst the lowest PAN GURGAON.

Price of Spaze 84 is currently worth looking at, as construction has now started. Proximity to commercial sector 88, opposite Proposed 50 Acres ISBT, MRTS Terminus and dway are a big plus for future appreciation. Builder enjoys good reputation in ggn.

Do have a look at RTM options.. Tulip Petals 89 RTM, DLF 86-RTM. For 80-90 Lacs all incl. Don't mind stretching your buget as rentals will take care of 15 lacs-20 lacs of loan (assuming 15-20K minimum rental and hopefully minimum maintenance required). In another 5-7 years rental yield will grow upto 25-35K for 3BHK along with good potential for capital appreciation.

Besides 8x/9x sectors are ahead in Public infra/roads etc as compared to 3x projects..

It would be a good idea to do your research based on information available here and come with options for a wider audience to contribute with pros and cons, in line with your priorities and for salient points of properties enlisted above in my previous post.

I am also looking for a resale opportunity over the next few months in 3x/8x/9x as resale rates are more lucrative and likely to stay at current levels for some time..

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing the pcitures

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I visited the site few weeks back and construction was going on and has progressed compared to these pictures. I plan to visit again in next couple of weeks and will be happy to update and take some pictures this time. Will post them to benefit other users.

I agree that for this project: ILD GRAND, ILD is a reasonable name (though last project suffering from delay) with Arcop as Architect and BL GUPTA as contractors has the potential to deliver good quality end result. Also, with subvention scheme I believe many will be end-users which is good in long term and good for the overall resale value as short-term investors are likely to sell at lower prices in panic and therefore effect the prices overall in a negative way.

Hi
    Greetings

Please run through Projects in New Gurgaon

A detailed discussion thread is also available on the link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28349-new-gurgaon-update-sectors-8x-9x-3x-gurgaon/page178?t=30341&page=178

No 3BHK (1600 sq ft- 1900sq ft) is available for 56 lacs anywhere.
    Smaller size 2+1 BHK would be 1400 sq ft appx and would not cost less than 3800-4300 or 53-60 Lacs+ extras.

Construction for ILD GRAND has started (see attached pics as available on website) and at current rates, ticks most of the boxes ie: approvals/ec/airport/building plan/bank loan/No JV/Good Architect/Contractor/Nearness to Old Gurgaon/dway/on 60+12X2Mtr Proposed Master Road

For ILD GRAND Arcop as Architect, BL GUPTA as contractors can ensure a good quality end result, IF COMPLETED (Not sure about PLC, specs and extras)

RP Edge/Atrium at the current rates are slightly costly but come with the advantage of integrated township (when it comes) Though lacking Public Infra, these enjoy immediate connectivity to Pataudi Rd, basai Road and to NH8 BEFORE TOLL. Do bear in mind nearness to drain on one side and railway track on another. Loading is amongst the lowest PAN GURGAON.

Price of Spaze 84 is currently worth looking at, as construction has now started. Proximity to commercial sector 88, opposite Proposed 50 Acres ISBT, MRTS Terminus and dway are a big plus for future appreciation. Builder enjoys good reputation in ggn.

Do have a look at RTM options.. Tulip Petals 89 RTM, DLF 86-RTM. For 80-90 Lacs all incl. Don't mind stretching your buget as rentals will take care of 15 lacs-20 lacs of loan (assuming 15-20K minimum rental and hopefully minimum maintenance required). In another 5-7 years rental yield will grow upto 25-35K for 3BHK along with good potential for capital appreciation.

Besides 8x/9x sectors are ahead in Public infra/roads etc as compared to 3x projects..

It would be a good idea to do your research based on information available here and come with options for a wider audience to contribute with pros and cons, in line with your priorities and for salient points of properties enlisted above in my previous post.

I am also looking for a resale opportunity over the next few months in 3x/8x/9x as resale rates are more lucrative and likely to stay at current levels for some time..

Cheers
    CommentQuote