Hi Guys,

I came to know that there is a new project which is coming up in Gurgaon Sector 73 by the name of Luxurium Spa residencies.The project is in soft launch and would be launching next month in Jan 2012.Its at the same location as that of Today's Royal Elegencia and Today Callidoria in 24 acres.They have 1350 and 1550 sqft size flats which are fully loaded with Split AC's in all rooms,complete woodwork,Modular kitchen etc.

The project would be lauching at 5250 psqft next month and price in soft launch is 4500 psqft.The license and all papers are already approved for this project.

Please suggest old members is it a good buy seeing the location and specifications at this rate.
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Who is the developer. Is it Todays?
    CommentQuote
  • The developer is the land owner himself who got the license in 2010 January for the project.The construction would be done by KCC company which does construction for Unitech and they have hired the same architect as that of Unitech.The project is not launched yet and he had started to build the Marketing office and Sample flat.It is next project to Today's and coming up with a project same as that of Today Royal Elegencia which is launched at 5750 psqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Never invest with a new/unknows developers.. Telling you from personal experience.

Stick to big names
    CommentQuote
  • aree sir.. big names to khud doob rahe hian..
    CommentQuote
  • Jab big names doob rahe hain to small names pata bhi nahi chalega ki kab aaye kab gayee..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Jab big names doob rahe hain to small names pata bhi nahi chalega ki kab aaye kab gayee..

fir kya kiya jaaye.. bari confusion hai bhaiya jee:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Stick to 100% safe ones - TATA, Godrej, Mahindra, Shobha

Second Option - IREO, Bestech, Raheja, Vipul

Third Options - DLF, Emaar, Unitech, Vatika

Avoid new developers like Earth, Tashee, Spire, Brisk, Landmark and the likes
    CommentQuote
    Stick to 100% safe ones - TATA, Godrej, Mahindra, Shobha

Second Option - IREO, Bestech, Raheja, Vipul

Third Options - DLF, Emaar, Unitech, Vatika

Avoid new developers like Earth, Tashee, Spire, Brisk, Landmark and the likes

how can u say that option one are 100% safe

also,, what about second option.. IREO has not delivered even a single project..
    CommentQuote
  • Sir you should appreciate the fact that I am not asking people to buy where I am invested..

The above advice is for people who want to play safe and not for people who are purely looking at return..

From Return perspective, I will give more of a project ranking not developer ranking..
    CommentQuote
  • I am trying to compare this with alpha g corp sector 84 project which is launching at the same rate of 4500 in 3rd phase(raw flat). The location of alpha G is far off from this project and sector 84 would take minimum 5 years to develop seeing the scenario.There is no doubt that this builder doesnt exist anywhere in front of alpha g.

My main attraction here is the Location and specifications.Checked for the builder credentials and came to know he is a big shot of Gurgaon and is the owner of around 100 acres of land himself.He has got all the papers approved of this project and hired all the guys who work for Unitech,DLF (Architecht,KCC etc.).

The project would be coming up with the name of Luxurium Spa Residencies.

One more thing I noticed is that the builder like Earth advertising the project from last 7-8 months but there is not even site office or Sample flat in place.When I went to the site last week there is no advertisement hoarding yet but the sample flat and Marketing office construction has already started.
    CommentQuote
  • Why not buy crestview 5100 at an even better location than sector 73.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Amit - avoid the fly by night operators... You never know how will it turn out to be...

From a return perspective - I still feel that Sunbreeze/Vista at 4500 are most VFM projects in the market. Once SPR is made, they can touch even 6000, as both are bang on the SPR..

I will not comment on Spire, till the point construction starts.
    CommentQuote
  • crestview itna andar hai aur 5100 main mil raha hai.. hmm ..
    why would anyone buy crestview when sunbreeze jo contruction hua para hai vo mil jaayega isse saste main..
    CommentQuote
    I agree with Amit - avoid the fly by night operators... You never know how will it turn out to be...

From a return perspective - I still feel that Sunbreeze/Vista at 4500 are most VFM projects in the market. Once SPR is made, they can touch even 6000, as both are bang on the SPR..

I will not comment on Spire, till the point construction starts.

sunbreeze bang on spr nahi hai amit bhai.. bhot andar jaake hai..
    and vista bang on spr par hai.. but bhot aage jaake hai..
    bang on to south park hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Cheetu sir - not many people have black money to pay premium...and lumpsum

CLP plans will suit people better.. Crestview u will only pay 30% in next one year..

In Sunbreeze/Vista 25 lakhs + ka khlai black main premium jaega...

Also Crestview specs are better than Sunbreeze/Vista

Still if One can buy in resale Sunbreeze is better than Crestview
    CommentQuote