Hi Guys,

I came to know that there is a new project which is coming up in Gurgaon Sector 73 by the name of Luxurium Spa residencies.The project is in soft launch and would be launching next month in Jan 2012.Its at the same location as that of Today's Royal Elegencia and Today Callidoria in 24 acres.They have 1350 and 1550 sqft size flats which are fully loaded with Split AC's in all rooms,complete woodwork,Modular kitchen etc.

The project would be lauching at 5250 psqft next month and price in soft launch is 4500 psqft.The license and all papers are already approved for this project.

Please suggest old members is it a good buy seeing the location and specifications at this rate.
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KapilGoyal
    Hi Sanju ,

I am also interested to invest in Luxurium. Have u invsted in it?

Hi Kapil,

I have invested in Luxurium already for 3bhk size.Do let me know if you need my help in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanju2009
    Hi Kapil,

I have invested in Luxurium already for 3bhk size.Do let me know if you need my help in this.

already invested??? in pre launch or launch?? at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    already invested??? in pre launch or launch?? at what price?

I invested in pre launch @4350 in Dec and current price is @4500--4600.
    CommentQuote
    I invested in pre launch @4350 in Dec and current price is @4500--4600.

has the project been officially launched???
    CommentQuote
    has the project been officially launched???

It is expected to be launched in mid of april tentatively @5750 bsp
    CommentQuote

wah!!!

to builder is charging various rates at soft launch times only.
    You launch was softer than mine.. what nonsense!!!
    who is this idiot anyway?? whats his name??

5750!!! very cheap indeed!! I cant think of many idiots who would buy this at 5750. haha.. today se to 3 mein se ek bhi project baecha nahi jaa raha udhar. who is this unknown commodity who will sell at 5750?

ur cheque's cashed already? have u got any papers like provisional allotment or anything?
    CommentQuote
    wah!!!

to builder is charging various rates at soft launch times only.
    You launch was softer than mine.. what nonsense!!!
    who is this idiot anyway?? whats his name??

5750!!! very cheap indeed!! I cant think of many idiots who would buy this at 5750. haha.. today se to 3 mein se ek bhi project baecha nahi jaa raha udhar. who is this unknown commodity who will sell at 5750?

ur cheque's cashed already? have u got any papers like provisional allotment or anything?

Did u also invested in this project and I would getting the builder buyer agreement once I would give the second installment.Basically under writer is selling this at this prize and builder would be selling once the project would be launched.This project has the same specifications as that of Today Royal Eleganza.I have got the Expression of Interest letter as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanju,

I have also invested in this Project. Can i have your contact no?
    CommentQuote

Hi Sanju,

I am also interested in Luxurium project, can you give the contact details of the person from where you have got. What is the current price for this project
    CommentQuote
  • Unknown builder.. First timers and safe players please avoid.. satori, juaari, venture capitalists, and god may kindly go ahead and invest :D :D
    CommentQuote
    Did u also invested in this project and I would getting the builder buyer agreement once I would give the second installment.Basically under writer is selling this at this prize and builder would be selling once the project would be launched.This project has the same specifications as that of Today Royal Eleganza.I have got the Expression of Interest letter as of now.

Dear Sanju

I am also interested in Luxurium project . Kindly send me your contact number so that further clarification can be obtained from you , as you are already invested in this project .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

One of my friends called me today to tell the details of Luxurium. He has been following it for many weeks but earlier it was invitational only and it has been made available to general public only just now. The location is awesome, the best available for apartments right now. I called their office after checking the luxurium website and they said that the project is scheduled for launch in July and that they will disclose the price at that time only, all other details are available on their website. Seems like realtech is using june for simply generating interest. 1 month is a very long in real estate and so, I am worried that the prices will be higher in July than now. Does anyone have any idea of the BSP? Also whats the history of the developer? I am a little doubtful about the developer but the location is great.

Any related information on the project will be good. Please share latest info.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • whats the current price..if some one like to book with builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samie001
    whats the current price..if some one like to book with builder

The project would be launched at 5850 in July and the booking would start at that time only with the builder.
    CommentQuote