Collapse

The Luxurium Spa Residencies, Realtech India Group, Sector 73, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 29 2015
76 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Luxurium Spa Residencies, Realtech India Group, Sector 73, Gurgaon

Unknown builder.. First timers and safe players please avoid.. satori, juaari, venture capitalists, and god may kindly go ahead and invest
    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sanju2009 View Post
      Did u also invested in this project and I would getting the builder buyer agreement once I would give the second installment.Basically under writer is selling this at this prize and builder would be selling once the project would be launched.This project has the same specifications as that of Today Royal Eleganza.I have got the Expression of Interest letter as of now.
      Dear Sanju

I am also interested in Luxurium project . Kindly send me your contact number so that further clarification can be obtained from you , as you are already invested in this project .
      Last edited May 18 2012, 06:57 PM. Reason: Sharing of Personal details is not allowed in the forum, if u wish to share information, please do so through PM .

Comment

Hi Everyone,

One of my friends called me today to tell the details of Luxurium. He has been following it for many weeks but earlier it was invitational only and it has been made available to general public only just now. The location is awesome, the best available for apartments right now. I called their office after checking the luxurium website and they said that the project is scheduled for launch in July and that they will disclose the price at that time only, all other details are available on their website. Seems like realtech is using june for simply generating interest. 1 month is a very long in real estate and so, I am worried that the prices will be higher in July than now. Does anyone have any idea of the BSP? Also whats the history of the developer? I am a little doubtful about the developer but the location is great.

Any related information on the project will be good. Please share latest info.

Comment

Residential Apartment - Flat in Sector-73 Gurgaon Gurgaon - 2 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - ************

Comment

whats the current price..if some one like to book with builder

Comment

Originally posted by samie001 View Post
              whats the current price..if some one like to book with builder
              The project would be launched at 5850 in July and the booking would start at that time only with the builder.

Comment

A thread infested with brokers

Comment

I have been following this project for last 2-3 weeks and went to see some of the brokers in DLF Phase 2. 2 of them said that they can get me a booking in this project, though Realtech marketing person has been saying that there are no bookings till 1st week of July. So I went to Realtech's dlf cyber city office last Thursday. I offered to give 2 cheques of 6 lacs each so that I can make 2 bookings but they didnt accept it. They said that the launch is in July and that they will accept cheques only at that point. Realtech is saying that no one is authorised to take cheques on its behalf right now and that they will issue the list of official brokers on their website a few days before the launch. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

U will not get original booking , it will be kind of re-sale.Although allotment has not been done.

Comment

Kapil Goyal, how can you say that there is no original booking and that units are only available in resale? Whats your source for that? As such, the world of real estate in Gurgaon is very tricky and murky and so, anything can happen. I know the real estate market is dominated by big time investors and brokers and this domination comes at the expense of genuine buyers like me. But the realtech marketing person sounded very geniune and so before saying anything I would like to see how things happen over next 2 week period. Also, whats the resale price of a 3BHK apartment? Do you know of anyone interested in selling their 3BHK unit?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X