Hi Guys,

I came to know that there is a new project which is coming up in Gurgaon Sector 73 by the name of Luxurium Spa residencies.The project is in soft launch and would be launching next month in Jan 2012.Its at the same location as that of Today's Royal Elegencia and Today Callidoria in 24 acres.They have 1350 and 1550 sqft size flats which are fully loaded with Split AC's in all rooms,complete woodwork,Modular kitchen etc.

The project would be lauching at 5250 psqft next month and price in soft launch is 4500 psqft.The license and all papers are already approved for this project.

Please suggest old members is it a good buy seeing the location and specifications at this rate.
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanju2009
    Hi Guys,

I came to know that there is a new project which is coming up in Gurgaon Sector 73 by the name of Luxurium Spa residencies.The project is in soft launch and would be launching next month in Jan 2012.Its at the same location as that of Today's Royal Elegencia and Today Callidoria in 24 acres.They have 1350 and 1550 sqft size flats which are fully loaded with Split AC's in all rooms,complete woodwork,Modular kitchen etc.

The project would be lauching at 5250 psqft next month and price in soft launch is 4500 psqft.The license and all papers are already approved for this project.

Please suggest old members is it a good buy seeing the location and specifications at this rate.

Can you please tell the name of the developer please...???
    CommentQuote
  • RealTech realtech.co/luxurium/

realtech.co/luxurium/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrateekKr
    Dear St_Anger,

Please dont consider this as a personal attack on you because it is not that. I just want to provide you my views on something you have written regarding my posts. I am not associated with Realtech in any capacity and have been posting only because this project excites me. What excites me about Realtech's Luxurium is the fact that almost all the Group Housing sites around Luxurium in Sector 73 have been sold and so, here is a new company trying to sell probably the best location for apartments in Gurgaon. Because location is so important in real estate, I am really interested in finding out how aggressively Realtech will market this project.

In all of my posts on this forum or other forums, I always list the reasons for supporting or opposing an idea, product, company etc. Therefore I dont think that my evaluation of Realtech was "blatant"; I have raised valid reasons in support of Realtech, which I genuinely believe in as they are all factual and can be validated by looking at the land details, available to public.

As another user of this forum, you have every right to disagree to my views but I think its wrong to attack my conclusion without saying anything about the reasoning behind the conclusion.

The license details of Realtech are there on Welcome to Town and Country Planning.

Serial Number for the same is 1013 in the License List on the right hand side of Home Page and License Number is 3 for year 2011 issued on 6th Jan 2011 by Town & Country Planning Department,Haryana.
    CommentQuote
  • Sanju , Any Hopes on this project ? RealTech was about to launch this is May then June then July and then Aug 12 ...

What happened ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravMarwah
    Sanju , Any Hopes on this project ? RealTech was about to launch this is May then June then July and then Aug 12 ...

What happened ?

Realtech has bought around 8acres of adjoining land from DLF in Sector 73 and expanding the project to around 30 acres. They would be adding this in there existing License and for the same all the papers have already been sent to DTP Chandigarh for approval. All the approvals are expected to be done by October and the project would be launched in October.

Realtech has recently finalised a US based company for the interior designing of the project.

I had a word with the Marketing Head of the company who provided me all the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hope this diwali will bring gud news :)
    CommentQuote
  • Realtech is cheater & Fraud. Luxurium projects has been called off and builder is not even refunding money. Cheques issues by builder has been bounced. Don't invest in realtech or Ballet by sharapova. This builder should be behind bars.
    CommentQuote