Just got a call from a broker regarding the pre-launch by CHD Developers offering 2 / 3 / 4 BHK apartments in sector 106/ It is near the Indiabulls project and just 300 - 400 meters from DEW. The price is 3400 - 3700/ SqFt and the launch is in mid Jan, 2012. As per the broker further details are not yet available.

Anybody knows or has more information? I could not find an existing thread.
Read more
930 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Just got a call from a broker regarading CHD Developer pre-launch of High Rise (2/3/4 BHK) apartments in Sector 106 near India Bulls project. Just 300-400 meter from DEW. Price 3400-3700. Launch in Mid Jan'12. As per broker further details not yet available.

Anybody knows or have more info. Couldnot find an exisitng thread.

If it is close to IB 103, then location doesn't look impressive. Two big villages will be close to the site.

Please post if you get any other details about location and flat sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • CHD on DEW...who cares!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think CHD 106 will be good investment
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahuls99321 years ago
      Hiiiii. Do u invested in this project?
  • is anyone else considering CHD sec 106 please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mittsdan
    is anyone else considering CHD sec 106 please

Do you have any details of the project like site location, sizes, approx launch price etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • whatever the price will be but it will be very hard to get into project in d first price...price will 3300/- and will be launched somwhere around march end ....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    What is the current price available for this project in Pre-Launch ? When it is going to be launched ?

thanks

sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulsetia
    whatever the price will be but it will be very hard to get into project in d first price...price will 3300/- and will be launched somwhere around march end ....

I have heard it will be launched arnd 3200... and if one gets arnd 4-5% discount..this definitely makes a value preposition given the fact that resale is flats are already in range of 3000 (102,103) to 3600 +(sec 109)...

Above that CHD also do not have a very negetive reputation
    CommentQuote
  • Any authentic broker details pls.?

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    I have heard it will be launched arnd 3200... and if one gets arnd 4-5% discount..this definitely makes a value preposition given the fact that resale is flats are already in range of 3000 (102,103) to 3600 +(sec 109)...

Above that CHD also do not have a very negetive reputation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tgupta
    Any authentic broker details pls.?

Not really...its nt launched yet...Jaise launch hoga tab hee detail pata chalige....I have been informed above by a Unicon guy
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday during property event in Noida Radisson hotel, brokers were offering CHD sec 106 project @3500. Spoke to CHD sales team before giving cheque to broker and they confirmed that sec 106 project will launch in Apr’12 but not sure about the price.

I am expecting that CHD may launch project @3800-3900 but I am still ok with the price considering there is no project available < 4500 in Dwarka expressway.
    CHD project is less than 1 KM from expressway.

Please let me know if investment in CHD is good or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes yes, its very good. Any price upto 10,000 psf on Dwarka Expressway is a steal. It is one of the best EXISTING expressways in India where cars can speed upto 200 km/hr. It is full of tree lined boulevards and water bodies even putting the great ocean road in melbourne to shame.

In fact, because of its proximity to the airport, some pilots have even considered landing planes on this expressway. It is widely believed that some stretches of this expressway have gold mines beneath them. This gold will be showered upon people who live near the Dwarka Expressway. Even Bappi Lahiri is considering buying a house near Dwarka Expressway due to the hidden gold reserves it has.

Please go ahead and buy. 3800 is as good as free for this great road which will put India on the global map.

Originally Posted by hellovg
    Yesterday during property event in Noida Radisson hotel, brokers were offering CHD sec 106 project @3500. Spoke to CHD sales team before giving cheque to broker and they confirmed that sec 106 project will launch in Apr’12 but not sure about the price.

I am expecting that CHD may launch project @3800-3900 but I am still ok with the price considering there is no project available < 4500 in Dwarka expressway.
    CHD project is less than 1 KM from expressway.

Please let me know if investment in CHD is good or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajanrandhir
    Yes yes, its very good. Any price upto 10,000 psf on Dwarka Expressway is a steal. It is one of the best EXISTING expressways in India where cars can speed upto 200 km/hr. It is full of tree lined boulevards and water bodies even putting the great ocean road in melbourne to shame.

In fact, because of its proximity to the airport, some pilots have even considered landing planes on this expressway. It is widely believed that some stretches of this expressway have gold mines beneath them. This gold will be showered upon people who live near the Dwarka Expressway. Even Bappi Lahiri is considering buying a house near Dwarka Expressway due to the hidden gold reserves it has.

Please go ahead and buy. 3800 is as good as free for this great road which will put India on the global map.

Awesome feedback on D-WAY :)
    CommentQuote
    Yes yes, its very good. Any price upto 10,000 psf on Dwarka Expressway is a steal. It is one of the best EXISTING expressways in India where cars can speed upto 200 km/hr. It is full of tree lined boulevards and water bodies even putting the great ocean road in melbourne to shame.

Good humur.....really funny....pl. make sure you don't dupe investors in your humur:-).
    My 2 cents: CHD City in Karnal is not really successful. They committed 1000 things while taking bookings....changed plans couple of times without informing....people who booked first at prime location were given units at very bad locations....Majority of people withdrew their bookings...and they deducted huge money on cancelling....Overall experience was not great....
    CommentQuote

prelaunch se pehle booking close karwa di aapne !

chd wala will sing a now for you now : DDNR , PPNR (dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha) ja phir : why this kolaveri kolaveri di
    CommentQuote