Heard from a broker that SKM has come up with new residential project in sec-95 near DLF. They have done construction till 2nd floor. Any expert views.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vikas0101
    Heard from a broker that SKM has come up with new residential project in sec-95 near DLF. They have done construction till 2nd floor. Any expert views.

This project is next to Sidhartha
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the site personally 3months back-There was bare land only-They have difficulty in selling the project. It seems highly unlikely that they have started construction. Confirm by visiting the site if yu are based in NCR. Otherwise ask somebody else to verify the fact.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MNairK
    I have visited the site personally 3months back-There was bare land only-They have difficulty in selling the project. It seems highly unlikely that they have started construction. Confirm by visiting the site if yu are based in NCR. Otherwise ask somebody else to verify the fact.

I have visited the site today, the building is till second floor
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell me if they are launching this project soon?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am also unfortunately one of the customer of SKM Cambrian. I booked in hurry, as I was about to leave and I thought its ok, as money involved is not too big at the time of booking. SKM guys are giving wrong information and lie easily. Let me describe my situation:
    1. I booked in Jan month and got confirmation that it is about to be launch. Unfortunately I did not check all the required approvals.
    2. I enquired further and they said, keep second installment ready and project will be launched in March month. I paid the Second installment too. As no reason to backout at the stage due to some wrong information by SKM. They said price is already 3200.
    3. In March I made payment but did not receive the confirmation from SKM about payment. After following up, I received it after 20 days.
    4. I talked to SKM executive and he said there were some issues and now all is clear. They said project will be launched in March end if not April is 101%. Also, they said they have stopped booking already.
    5. I did not get any notification in April month. I talked again and this time they said there is an approval issue and it is pending, but all is fine now and I should not be worry. 6. May - June - July - August went...No new update. Same fake statements. A person from JMD said, they will send me scan copy of welcome letter, as I was outside India. I did not receive any. Next day when I called, he said they do not have this process at this point. This is obviously too much by now. He said he will arrange to send it by courier. Not sure why it took whole July and August to get a courier withing Delhi. Courier was nothing but a message saying, welcome to SKM family. Also, they said allotment will be done later. So still some fake, lie statements are going around. About the price, may be in market they said 3750, units are available at 3000-2900 too.

Lets talk about SKM and PAL group story.
    I also had a discussion with one person from PAL group about this project. SKM told me they acquired land from PAL group and money of all customers have been returned, except few of the customers who want the flat. PAL and SKM agreed to provide them flat, they are around 40 such customers. Now PAL and SKM playing here again. PAL claims they still hold the license and not yet handed it over to SKM. While SKM says, they own all required license and approval.
    When PAL customer asked more queries, PAL sales person said, get this in written from SKM. So things are twisting at both end.
    I also get some response when I warned SKM about legal action. Now I am looking to collect information about all customers, who have booked flat in SKM and send the notification to SKM office signed by all members. This will definitely help to get the clear picture and come out of all twist and lies...
    Please contact me on my email id.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Please continue discussion on existing thread about this project.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19195-cambrian-forest-skm-group-sector-95-gurgaon?t=21366

current thread being closed.

Cheers
    CommentQuote