Friends,
I am new member and after reading so many active threads, highly confused now. Not sure, whether i shall get into investing in sector-9X ( Anantraj Maceo, Ansal Fernhill or Sare Cresscent Parc are the 3 options i have shortlisted so far) or on sector 10X (Sidhartha Estella or Mahindra Aura or Chintels shortlisted so far) or sector-8X(Mapsco Casa Bella).

Personally, sectors 10X looks out of reach but in case they are better option, will manage for them.

My major interest is to enter with less amount of money ( hence fresh booking or low premium projects will suit better) and then get into construction linked plan.

Please advise if the projects i have shortlisted are good, what can be the best rates i may get in these projects or any other suitable advise.

Looking forward to some guidance and sincere advise.

Regards,
Atul
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looking for advise from senior members

I can see so many threads full of views. Can spomeone senior throw some light and give me sincere advice. Many thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • What's your budget, available funds, your work location, preference (Sector 9X and 10X are far apart), possibility of availing of bank loan, end-use or investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshmea
    What's your budget, available funds, your work location, preference (Sector 9X and 10X are far apart), possibility of availing of bank loan, end-use or investment?

Many thanks for your prompt response.

Its majorly for investment purpose, but if turns turns out a decent liveable place , may even retain it for self use/rental.

Budget is tentatively around 60 Lakhs. My main objective is to invest not more than 15 lakhs in 1st 6 months, by when i will be able to sell another property of mine and fund for this one from that.

Hence, considering few of the options, where either fresh bookings are happening or the premiums involved are not very high making me to get deal in less upfront money. I can understand that the sectors 9X and 10X are far apart, but i also believe that with sector roads in place, they may ( more or less) be equidistant from central gurgaon (if i consider that as work location in future ==> Currently i am Noida based but this investment will give me flexibility to shift to Gurgaon).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am also looking for this kind of information but my budget is quite less. My budget is around 25 lacs and this is for purely investment purpose.

I have just looked at Sare Crescent Parc till now, which has availability till 25 lacs. I am not aware of any other project which is offering a flat in this amount.

Thanks
    Kapil

Originally Posted by anagpal2
    Friends,
    I am new member and after reading so many active threads, highly confused now. Not sure, whether i shall get into investing in sector-9X ( Anantraj Maceo, Ansal Fernhill or Sare Cresscent Parc are the 3 options i have shortlisted so far) or on sector 10X (Sidhartha Estella or Mahindra Aura or Chintels shortlisted so far) or sector-8X(Mapsco Casa Bella).

Personally, sectors 10X looks out of reach but in case they are better option, will manage for them.

My major interest is to enter with less amount of money ( hence fresh booking or low premium projects will suit better) and then get into construction linked plan.

Please advise if the projects i have shortlisted are good, what can be the best rates i may get in these projects or any other suitable advise.

Looking forward to some guidance and sincere advise.

Regards,
    Atul
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure as to what can u get in Rs. 15 lakh (to be disbursed in 6 months), my views are to consider the following projects considering your overall budget

- Unitech Vista/Sunbreeze - 2 BR
    - Emaar Palm Hills (3 BR 1450 sq. ft.)
    - Alpha G Sector 84 (2 BR-1181 sq.ft.)
    - Vipul Lavanya
    - Sare Crescent (not studied, but based on previous inputs from experts)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Out of the 5 projects mentioned by Dinesh, the only 2 project where you can invest is Sare Crescent and Alpha G Sector 84. Other 3 projects are old projects, your allocated amount of Rs. 15 lacs will go against the black component while making the purchase.

So, don't spend time studying those 3 projects.

Originally Posted by dineshmea
    I am not sure as to what can u get in Rs. 15 lakh (to be disbursed in 6 months), my views are to consider the following projects considering your overall budget

- Unitech Vista/Sunbreeze - 2 BR
    - Emaar Palm Hills (3 BR 1450 sq. ft.)
    - Alpha G Sector 84 (2 BR-1181 sq.ft.)
    - Vipul Lavanya
    - Sare Crescent (not studied, but based on previous inputs from experts)
    CommentQuote
  • Many thanks buddy for your response. I think, i will further extend my budget to some extent rather than limiting my options.

Request you all to please share good builder and project, which seems economical. I was also considering Anant Raj Maceo based on suggestions from seniors in other threads.

Please share the best possible projects in that area which i may enter from good investment perspective. My Horizon is 4 to 5 years for the investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anagpal 2

How about bestech Ananda 81 and Vatika lifestyle 83 ( will be in yoru budget also)

Thanks
    Puneet
    CommentQuote
  • why not buy a floor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anagpal,

Did you finalize on the property to invest in Sector 9X or Sector 8X area?
    I am looking to invest in same areas cos I have heard the prices are relatively low here.

After talking to agents I have heard Sare cresecnt parc, Ansal Frenhill are 2 good ones.
    What was your finding about these projects?
    My budget is around 60-70 laks.

Thanks
    Sandy
    CommentQuote
  • Are you not able to find out any thing in 6x, 7x sectors with 60-70 L budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by estateFinder
    Hi Anagpal,

Did you finalize on the property to invest in Sector 9X or Sector 8X area?
    I am looking to invest in same areas cos I have heard the prices are relatively low here.

After talking to agents I have heard Sare cresecnt parc, Ansal Frenhill are 2 good ones.
    What was your finding about these projects?
    My budget is around 60-70 laks.

Thanks
    Sandy

I tried to execute Crescent park phase 3 deal in resale, but due to phase 4 being on its way, people keep on demanding more and hence couldn't execute the same. Now, am planning to enter into fresh booking for Crescent Park phase-4. Honestly speaking, i did not consider many projects due to my limitation of initial payment availability for next 6 to 8 months, till i am not in India and as per what i have seen / heard, this has only been the builder, who has not demanded much money without making actual progress at site.

Since phase-4 is not out, i am still sitting outside and hence, if you guys can suggest any better option, i am open to consider and infact that will be a great help.

Regards,
    Atul
    CommentQuote
  • Crescent Parc Phase 4 looks low risk, low gain investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Going for later phases/resale of already developed projects with appreciation premium inbuilt in prices would make them less attractive from pure investment point of view.

Another upcoming option could be: 3c project in sector 89.. (as and when it comes). New booking and a safe builder. should easily match many of your criteria.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you look at the rates in MadamX?
    CommentQuote