I am planning to buy a flat in Ireo Uptown by Ireo Developers in Sector 66 for end use. Can someone please advise about the Ireo Uptown project if anything to be careful or cautious about. And current price I should expect...I hear a range from 6100-6500. TIA.
Read more
1252 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ireo Uptown is good project. I bought the same recently in resale.

Only negative thought is that there is not a single project which is still delivered in gurgaon. and if we look in progress , they are ahead of their schedule and committed about delivery which is 1st quarter of 2013.

Yes market rate is ~ 6200.
    CommentQuote
  • Im an investor in IREO Uptown, purchased 4 months back. I find it a good project in a good location with efficient floor plans and all facilities needed for a good living available at a 'relatively' VFM price for GCX area. Ive done few site visits and Im happy with the way construction is progressing. If it goes at same speed, we can expect possession by 1st qtr or by mid-2013.

There were an issue raised couple months back by Uptown users when they found that IREO intends to add 2 more floors to 3 towers subject to getting the extra land and Govt permissions. The issue was addressed via emails/meetings by IREO where they reiterated their right to build extra floors if they get the extra land and the needed permissions.

There was another issue raised long back of some Badarpur (or Badshahpur) drain passing near Uptown site. That also was addressed by IREO Sales who shared some map etc and informed that the drain was no where near the site (also it wasnt an open drain, was an enclosed sort of drain).

Apart from these, I havent heard of any issues in the last 6-7 months Ive been following Uptown's progress.

Price being quoted is in the range of 6100/6200 - 6500. On our FB group, people have confirmed last few sales happening at 6100/6200 so I guess thats the price now. There are some non-PLC flats available which face the road, if you are ok with that, hunt for those.

Ashishag - do join the Facebook IREO Uptown users group if not already joined. Just hunt for IREO Uptown on Facebook and send a request to join the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ashish and Mr Saxena. I am looking for a seller around that price but no luck as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also searching for end-use. Uptown is high on the list -
    (1) good specs (incl VRV AC in living)
    (2) all 5 towers under construction, incl Clubhouse - unlike mega builder who deliver club years after giving possession
    (3) constr always seems ON - unlike many other projects in area.
    (4) Layouts are not exactly grt, but not bad either with avg loading.

Am prepared to pay 250-300 over Bestech project for this (incl discounting for a lower repu builder). However, price quoting 4-5 months back was around 5000, and i will hold onto purchase for a quarter (at the risk of buying 100 Rs higher few months down) to see market trends.

Originally Posted by somu007
    Thanks Ashish and Mr Saxena. I am looking for a seller around that price but no luck as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • In 4-5 months price has risen from 5000 to 6200 (min) which is good news for one who own. waiting for another Quater would means a change of 500-800 Rs not 100 if we go by the history. Or may not increase with the same acceleration !!
    CommentQuote
  • -Its VRV AC for each room and not just the living room.
    -I really like the floor plans, they are very efficient and no space wastage while giving reasonable size balconies etc. Rooms are a little smallish but maybe wont look so cramped as they have niches for wardrobes.

My projections (assuming no catastrophic event happens) are that price will be in range of 6500 by March/April 2012, 7000 by end-2012 when it will be nearing possession and at possession (1st qtr or mid-2013) will be around 7500.

Originally Posted by raghav_r
    I am also searching for end-use. Uptown is high on the list -
    (1) good specs (incl VRV AC in living)
    (2) all 5 towers under construction, incl Clubhouse - unlike mega builder who deliver club years after giving possession
    (3) constr always seems ON - unlike many other projects in area.
    (4) Layouts are not exactly grt, but not bad either with avg loading.

Am prepared to pay 250-300 over Bestech project for this (incl discounting for a lower repu builder). However, price quoting 4-5 months back was around 5000, and i will hold onto purchase for a quarter (at the risk of buying 100 Rs higher few months down) to see market trends.
    CommentQuote
  • Another way of increasing the flat price

Hi All,

Today i recieved a letter from IREO that they are planning to step up the gadgetary of UPTOWN by including some fancy IT upgradation (similar to SKYON) to prepare the development for the next era. They are imposing a 2lakh additional fee (per flat) for this upgrade (so called) which in my opinion wouldn't cost more than 50K (as per IREO's specification for the upgrade).

Has anybody else received such a notification?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Any final words on the Gadgetary upgrade???

Has IREO disclosed the club charges???

I am looking for a 1225 or 1132 sq. ft. apartment for the last one month, but not able to see any unit in resale except the ground floor.

Any idea if units of this size are available at all.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, if anyone has any information about the below questions, then please reply.

Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Hi,

I am looking for a 1225 or 1132 sq. ft. apartment for the last one month, but not able to see any unit in resale except the ground floor.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • - No update on the upgrade. Uptown users have refused to pay and IREO still to revert on whether they will go ahead with charges.
    - Nope, club charges not disclosed.
    - 2BHKs anyway have more demand in this project hence short supply. And the smaller 2BHKs (i.e 1132 and 1225 sqft) seem to be totally not available since they are very few in number (only in Tower A). If you are getting a smaller 2BHK, maybe should take it as it will always be in demand.

Hi,

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sh-Saxena for replying to my queries. I have another query related to IREO Uptown, please reply to this also.

Any idea whether the approach road to the project will be ready by April 2013(Expected possession date of project).

I have visited the site 3-4 times in last 1 month, and found that construction is undoubtely going at a good pace. But if the approach road will not be ready by that time, then it will be very difficult to live there.

The project is also quite far from the current habitable area, so it will be tough initially to live in this project.

Please share your views on this.

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    - No update on the upgrade. Uptown users have refused to pay and IREO still to revert on whether they will go ahead with charges.
    - Nope, club charges not disclosed.
    - 2BHKs anyway have more demand in this project hence short supply. And the smaller 2BHKs (i.e 1132 and 1225 sqft) seem to be totally not available since they are very few in number (only in Tower A). If you are getting a smaller 2BHK, maybe should take it as it will always be in demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession expected in May/June 2013 as per meeting with IREO last month.
    Also as per IREO, they have purchased land and handed over to HUDA for the main access road. They said they will develop the second access road also (from where access is currently).
    Its true that it will probably be one of the first buildings in the area and will be sort of lonely till some more complexes come up but many people from our Uptown users forum are still planning to move there on possession.

Thanks Sh-Saxena for replying to my queries. I have another query related to IREO Uptown, please reply to this also.

Any idea whether the approach road to the project will be ready by April 2013(Expected possession date of project).

I have visited the site 3-4 times in last 1 month, and found that construction is undoubtely going at a good pace. But if the approach road will not be ready by that time, then it will be very difficult to live there.

The project is also quite far from the current habitable area, so it will be tough initially to live in this project.

Please share your views on this.
    CommentQuote
  • This is good news that the land has been handed over to HUDA in the right time. IREO seems to be very transparent with its buyer.

I hold a unit in Unitech property, and in the last 4-5 meeting they have only been fooling us by telling different statements.

Well, if multiple members move to the project at an interval of 15-20 days then it will help the community to grow.

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Possession expected in May/June 2013 as per meeting with IREO last month.
    Also as per IREO, they have purchased land and handed over to HUDA for the main access road. They said they will develop the second access road also (from where access is currently).
    Its true that it will probably be one of the first buildings in the area and will be sort of lonely till some more complexes come up but many people from our Uptown users forum are still planning to move there on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • IREO has slashed the upgrade charges by 40% while retaining majority of the upgrade features.

They at least handled this professionally, they met Uptown owners representative group cordially, gave us detailed presentations on the enhancements (some of the enhancements did sound beneficial), responded to individual emails, and now have slashed the charges.

Many members still believe that these charges should not be there, which would have been ideal, but then we dont live in Utopia...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sh-Saxena,
    Any idea if there are any new projects launched adjoining to the land available close to Tower A & Tower B?

Regards
    CommentQuote