It's time to bid good-bye to 2011 and welcome 2012.

Each one of us shall start making New-Year 2012 resolutions so start looking to look at life & the gone year & learn from the mistakes & face 2012 with renewed energy.

More importantly it is time to say Thank You to major Contributors on the Gurgaon Forum who helped freshers on IREF day & night by their useful posts /comments so everyone makes wise decisions be it for investments or end-use.

Thank You All contributors whose insight helped in the learnings in the RE game :

adit0083
Agastya07
ajayaoc
Amit001
AmitBhalla
amitMM
beowulf
BlessU
cookie
Designer
fritolay_ps
gaurav_chugh
ggnkaaadmi
harpreetsg_delhi
indiaa
durb100us
ishanb
Lchand
krazy_yuppy
magadh_pride
madhurchopra
Manoja
manu813
matrix55
mkg_007
nitinM
nitinthakur100
nkg_8
psambher
rahul2011
ravika
rmnoida
rs2507
rudder

rushilarora
Sikkaji
shkhan
thepunjabi
vb2309
venkytalks
vinaybhatia
vshinde98
zorin111

This will be an exhaustive list, still i would request members to take out time & remember those whose comments or work you feel has helped /enlightened you. Hope you guys continue to write such wonderful posts through 2012.

Thank You all once again. Happy Investing!! Cheers!!!!!
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Same to you and your expert knowledge for the gurgaon area..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, indeed a huge thanks to all who contribute here! Admittedly I don't know anyone yet, but I still want to see the site succeed and it's members like these that help this community thrive!
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to thank - Venky, Amitbhalla, Blessyou, Nipsy, Manoja, Vinaybhatia, RS2507 for their help and contribution throughout the year.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for ur kind words.

i am humbled to find my name in this list of "MAHARATHIs" I would like to thank all who have contributed positively on this forum !

Thanks Everyone, Especially Nipsybhai for thinking about this nice gesture !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there!
    See I believe purpose of my thread is not about "applauding Maharathis" but to thank all of the guys whose comments or posts made some impact on "us". Its about We The Members respecting each other & our opinions /views.

So in a way each one of us can Thank any one of us.
    Zorin111 Sir' especially I liked your below lines & so you are appearing in my Thanks-Giving List. It helped me think differently..

"There were people who doubted the development plan of DLF and stayed in their own wells, thinking DLF will not be able to succeed. It was a new venture, untested one, and therefore it was bound to fail. It unfortunately tasted success and it helped create a new Gurgaon, allowing people to grow with it. The earliest investors were FOOLS, but sometimes fools do succeed. They did. And once they did, they became the role models, the wise ones ! "

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by zorin111
    Thanks a lot for ur kind words.

i am humbled to find my name in this list of "MAHARATHIs" I would like to thank all who have contributed positively on this forum !

Thanks Everyone, Especially Nipsybhai for thinking about this nice gesture !
    CommentQuote
  • Special Thanks to MANOJa , nkg_8 & Amit001
    Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hi there!
    See I believe purpose of my thread is not about "applauding Maharathis" but to thank all of the guys whose comments or posts made some impact on "us". Its about We The Members respecting each other & our opinions /views.

So in a way each one of us can Thank any one of us.
    Zorin111 Sir' especially I liked your below lines & so you are appearing in my Thanks-Giving List. It helped me think differently..

"There were people who doubted the development plan of DLF and stayed in their own wells, thinking DLF will not be able to succeed. It was a new venture, untested one, and therefore it was bound to fail. It unfortunately tasted success and it helped create a new Gurgaon, allowing people to grow with it. The earliest investors were FOOLS, but sometimes fools do succeed. They did. And once they did, they became the role models, the wise ones ! "

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Nipsy Ji for wishes and appreciation. Happy new year to all fellow bloggers and special Thanks to all who have contributed to this forum objectively .... Best Wishes...

Just to add I guess we are missing Agastya07 in the list so I would say thanks to him as well for positive contribution to the forum..
    CommentQuote
  • Wishing all of you happy new year. Your posts have helped me a lot in understanding gurgaon reality.
    I hope the coming year brings smiles on everyone's face, inflation decreases, home loan rates decrease and DEW completes :)
    Happy investing
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks a lot Nipsy Sir and here is wishing all our fellow boarders a fabulous new year. May this year 2012 be the best time of our lives.

Would IREF be interested in organising an offline meet in GGN or Noida for its patrons so that we really get to know and meet each other. Who knows we could have another silicon valley community in the making ;)

Thanks Once again!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks Nipys, Amit and all fellow members. Our different views, discussions, arguments etc make this forum a better learning platform for all of us. Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    It's time to bid good-bye to 2011 and welcome 2012.

Each one of us shall start making New Year 2012 resolutions so start looking to look at life & the gone year & learn from the mistakes & face 2012 with renewed energy.

More importantly it is time to say Thank You to major Contributors on the Gurgaon Forum who helped freshers on IREF day & night by their useful posts /comments so everyone makes wise decisions be it for investments or end-use. Thank You All especially following contributors whose insight helped me be a part of the RE game :

1.adit0083
    2) ajayaoc
    3) Amit001
    4) AmitBhalla
    5) amitMM
    6) beowulf
    7) BlessU
    8) cookie
    9) fritolay_ps
    10) gaurav_chugh
    11) ggnkaaadmi
    12.harpreetsg_delhi
    13) indiaa
    14) durb100us
    15) ishanb
    16) lchand
    17) krazy_yuppy
    18.magadh_pride
    19.madhurchopra
    20) Manoja
    21) manu813
    22) matrix55
    23) nitinM
    24.nitinthakur100
    25) psambher
    26) rahul2011
    27) ravika
    28) rmnoida
    29) rs2507
    30) rudder
    31) shkhan
    32) thepunjabi
    33) vb2309
    34) venkytalks
    35) vinaybhatia
    36) vshinde98
    37) zorin111

38)Agastya07
    39)nkg_8
    40)rushilarora

This will be an exhaustive list, still i would request members to take out time & remember those whose comments or work you feel has helped /enlightened you. Hope you guys continue to write such wonderful posts through 2012.

Thank You all once again. Happy Investing!! Cheers!!!!!

How courteous, Nipsy. My thanks to all of them, especially to BlessU, Manoja, Amit001, AmitMM. You guys have been a true asset to this Forum. Keep it up in 2012 and beyond.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Nipsy!! So kind of you.

A few suggestions from my side:
    1. mkg_007 - Beautiful pics on dway;
    2. Designer - Well researched comments;
    3. Sikkaji - Insightful queries/comments

A very Happy New Year to all members.
    CommentQuote
  • Missing name

Oh God!

How come my name is not there.

I am always lenient to a genuine mistake.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, this forum has provided lot of useful information to me. All the credit goes to senior, veteran and key members who have kept the site alive. A big thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • Apologies dear Rudder for my incomplete list which shall only become Complete as more & more members continue to send their THANK-YOU notes to other IREF members..........
    "Thanks" record is also updated automatically thru IREF against members name on a real-time basis, and this thread is not the only but just another opportunity & way of Thank You.
    Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rudder
    Thanks Nipsy!! So kind of you.

A few suggestions from my side:
    1. mkg_007 - Beautiful pics on dway;
    2. Designer - Well researched comments;
    3. Sikkaji - Insightful queries/comments

A very Happy New Year to all members.
    CommentQuote