Hi everyone,

I am a new member & this is my 1st post.

Me and my husband are planning to book 1200 sq feet (approx.) at ILD Spire Green, ILD, Sector 37C, Gurgaon.

As the builder is new, It will be great if you guys can help me about the builder details & the projects details also.

We haven't booked the flat yet. Can anyone suggest me the market rate?

Looking forward for your help forum member.

Regards
Read more
242 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey ,

quite sad to see that no body is there in the forum who can help :(.

Please guys post your comments...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Swati ji!!

I have visited that project in 2009. there location was very good but I did not booked thier due to balcony area curtailment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swatitiwana
    Hi everyone,

Me and my husband are planning to book 1200 sq feet (approx.) at ILD Spire Greens Sec 37 c.

As the builder is new, It will be great if you guys can help me about the builder details & the projects details also.

Regards
    Swati

ILD is not a new builder. I beleive that this project was launched 4-5 yrs back and you can see the progress of construction thier. I think they have diverted the money ILD spire green to the ILD TRADE CENTER Sohna road. think twice before investing there.
    This this my point of view. I may be wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propsearch
    ILD is not a new builder. I beleive that this project was launched 4-5 yrs back and you can see the progress of construction thier. I think they have diverted the money ILD spire green to the ILD TRADE CENTER Sohna road. think twice before investing there.
    This this my point of view. I may be wrong

Originally Posted by Victory
    Dear Swati ji!!
    I have visited that project in 2009. there location was very good but I did not booked thier due to balcony area curtailment.

Hi
    Greetings

Location is very good in terms of nearness to habitation/school/colleges/railway station/nh8/old gurgaon. Closer to basai road-hero honda chowk.
    Not far from Proposed dway (2kms) and adjacent to huda sectors 9a,10,10a, 37a.
    37 industrial area can fetch reasonable rental value.
    Proposed Master plan 60 Mtr road a major advantage. (900mtrs from connecting road) Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Perhaps this is the only residential project invested by SPIRE where construction is going on.

Poor customer service, lack of staff/knowledge- check online comments ILD SPIRE GREENS , 37C Gurgaon, Delhi Complaints, Reviews - ILD SPIRE GREENS
    Last I heard was available for 2650appx.

ILD has done a good job in trade centre on sohna road before Raheja mall. However, no online or offline presence, no presence practically hence speculative grade investment only may bring major windfall when completed.

They have also launched ILD Grand 3200 -3400 appx i think. Again no clarity on approvals, bank finance.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot propsearch & blessu.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I got the details about this builder, here are there :

Area : 1310 sq feet
    rate : 3600rs per sq feet
    EDc : 335
    parking : 300000
    IFMS : 50
    club : 100000

can anybody tell about the bank and other necessary approval about this developer....

Looking to hear back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsheokeen
    Hi,

can anybody tell about the bank and other necessary approval about this developer....

Looking to hear back

For which project is it ILD spire green.
    CommentQuote
  • The reputation of the builder is very bad. Don't go for it. There is a forum on Common Floor. Join the community and u will get to know abt that builder. The investors have been calling it a FRAUD.

The reason I can tell you this is because I was once interested in buying a flat in that project and thus joined that forum as a "fake" user to know about any potential issues. I was shocked to know such things (delaying tactics, etc.). DON'T GO FOR IT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsheokeen
    Hi,

Looking to hear back

Hi
    Greetings

Not sure which project being mentioned by you.

Current listings on Magic bricks reflect price for ILD Spire Green as under 3K which was launched in 2008

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Not sure which project being mentioned by you.

Current listings on Magic bricks reflect price for ILD Spire Green as under 3K which was launched in 2008
    http://www.magicbricks.com/bricks/propertySearch.html?from=submit&undo=true&skipSpellCheck=true&origKeyWord=ild%20spire&originalLoc=

Cheers

hi,

Its ILD grand, sec 37C
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swatitiwana
    Hi everyone,

Me and my husband are planning to book 1200 sq feet (approx.) at ILD Spire Greens Sec 37 c.

Regards
    Swati
    hi,i also have an 2 bhk 1209 sq.ft.appt,the progress of 2bhk tower was fine i.e tower 3 and tower 4,but progress of 3bhk was not good,now they have come upto 4 floor slab of 3bhk tower.but this location have big builders like BPTP,takshila,ramprastha,ninex corona so this area will give u good return in near future
    CommentQuote
  • New Ad in HT CITY on 30June2012 - Update

Hi guys,

Is there anyone who has bought any unit in ILD Spire Greens in 37C gurgaon? A broker if offering me 3840 for a 2 bhk (after discount). Should I go for it or not... Whats the reputation of this project / and builder? I heard that construction has resumed in this project after settlement b/w ILD & SPIRE.

They published a full 2 page ad in todays hindustantimes HT City (30/June/2012) offering at 4250 psf.

Any one with any updates / reviews on this one?

Regards,
    Rajiv
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivkapoor
    Hi guys,

Is there anyone who has bought any unit in ILD Spire Greens in 37C gurgaon? A broker if offering me 3840 for a 2 bhk (after discount). Should I go for it or not... Whats the reputation of this project / and builder? I heard that construction has resumed in this project after settlement b/w ILD & SPIRE.

They published a full 2 page ad in todays hindustantimes HT City (30/June/2012) offering at 4250 psf.

Any one with any updates / reviews on this one?

Regards,
    Rajiv

ILD is a lousy builder.There are better options available in the same area e.g.Ramprastha, Imperia.Avoid BPTP which is another irresponsible builder with lot of issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    ILD is a lousy builder.There are better options available in the same area e.g.Ramprastha, Imperia.Avoid BPTP which is another irresponsible builder with lot of issues.

Thanks.

just got a mail from some site that Godrej is about to launch in sector 104 DEW with sizes 1200 sq ft onwards.
    CommentQuote