Hi,

What are the current rates quoted for Emilia Floors by Vatika India Next in sector 82 / 83?
Read more
194 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please visit 99acres.com or magicbricks.com to get a rough estimate on the current prices on the project. Usually the prices mentioned on these websites a little higher than market price so you can always bargain on the price.

Originally Posted by cheettu
    hi,

What r the current prices of emilia floors of vatika india next in sector 82/83
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    hi,

What r the current prices of emilia floors of vatika india next in sector 82/83

Go to this thread (last two pages)....

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12805-vatika-lifestyle-homes-vatika-group-sector-83-gurgaon/page16?t=15098&page=16

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I read in other thread that vatika is asking for 4.35 lakhs extra money for Emilia floors. I have not been informed about this by the builder. From where did we get this info. Is this true for phase 2 emilia floors also?
    CommentQuote
  • i can guide you very well about vatika projects. if you need any help please let me know i will contact you.

Originally Posted by cheettu
    I read in other thread that vatika is asking for 4.35 lakhs extra money for Emilia floors. I have not been informed about this by the builder. From where did we get this info. Is this true for phase 2 emilia floors also?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skyscraper
    i can guide you very well about vatika projects. if you need any help please let me know i will contact you.

yes please.. i need to know about this extra payment of 4.35 lakhs people are talking about.. mine is in phase 2 emilia..
    CommentQuote
  • Please visit v a t i k a i n d i a n e x t . c o m . This is a google group dealing with the issue. A group of owners have already met the Vatika management in December. It is very essential that around 3000 floor owners stay united.

Also please spread the word.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Counterfeit
    Please visit v a t i k a i n d i a n e x t . c o m . This is a google group dealing with the issue. A group of owners have already met the Vatika management in December. It is very essential that around 3000 floor owners stay united.

Also please spread the word.

Thanks I too a member of that group.....
    CommentQuote
  • HI

I m planning to buy Emilia ground floor 180 sqyd in resale in 45 lacs should i go for it or not ...
    Also Tell me shold i go for EMilia Grnd flooor(180 sqyd ) Grnd Floor or primrose (240 Sqyd )( second floor ) ?
    I aslo visited vatika and seen physically both emelia and primrose and found emelia livng/dinng very small and primros area found quite gud .

Emelia Builder floor is better to go or Vatika Life style homes ?

Any issue with Vatika floors going on ?
    wht would be appreciation prospective in coming years ?
    I Heard that vatika has sent letters to Emelia 180 sqyd buider floors fro incriment of space and to submitt 4-5 lacs ruppees

Can anybdy know why letter sent is space increased or rate revised ?

if space increaed is it carpet area or super area ?

All bookings is geting these letters as i heard rumours ppl whose orinal booking was 20-22 lacs will only need to pay and those who booked in 25 to 27 lacs will not need to pay this

any bdy knws kindly tell the truth behind these stories

With which bank i shod go for loan for vatika ,also is it ok to with with India Bulls ?

Kindly guide me

Rgds
    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am having Emelia ground floor and received letter from VAtika group to increse rate nearly 4 lakh. 15% increased area with original rate and after that 5200 per sq ft.

After inquiring they responded that some of the balconies were not in the covered area and now they will be under cover area.

It is totally illegal that even after written layout design they are changing the rates.

It is unfortunate that company like VAtika group is doing that.

Whom you can trust now. I will go to court if required.

Thanks guys please share if you have any update regarding this.

Vin
    CommentQuote
  • here is the response I received from Vatika. It is really funny that they are saying now vatika want more money because .... ... they even can't give proper reasoning.

they attached the same plan as given at the time of allotment.
    Please read...
    -------------------------------------------------
    Referring to your trailing email. We shall like to apprise you that there is no change in room size or area of floors as major reason for increase in area is because certain Balconies and mumty of your floor has now come under the built up area. Further, yes the final area can be calculated/ measured only after completion of construction as there are likely and expected some miner diffrence in area. However, area is calculated on the basis of floor plans/lay outs.

Attached herewith is the layout plan for your perusal.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CommentQuote
  • Due to missing regulatory body builders have free run and greed has no limit..Join following Facebook group of VIN investors more then 400 people are in that group.

vatika india next (without spaces)
    CommentQuote
  • Take them to court. It is the same story for nearly every project of theirs.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I am not a legal expert. But my feeling is that it would be wiser on our part to reason with them. As per the BBA they are not in a position to enforce their will in this regard though the BBA is heavily tilted in their favour.

Their argument ......."now comes under the built up area".. will not take them anywhere. If they claim that this is because of some change in Municipal laws, they have to clearly establish the extra amount they needs to pay to the Govt. Departments because of this and can only claim that much amount from us.

It will also not stand judicial scrutiny. They will have to prove the actual area has increased in order to charge extra money. But if they are not willing to listen to reason, we should perhaps pay the amount first and then go to the appropriate court or forum for the reimbursement of the amount so that they do not have any opportunity to cancel the allotment.

Only important thing in this is that we should not lose hope.

By the way, I had seen a BBA of Vatika posted by somebody in the web which is more recent and contains some clauses to extract extra money based on the construction cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika emilia area increase

Dear All,
    I also have a Emilia floor at Vatika. When I have booked it the main factor to purchase was that it is a project of Vatika. But they have demand more that is illegal……

Real estate has three piller to survive
    1) Wealth (money)
    2) Power
    3) Reputation

I pray that this is comment goes to the top management. Because I think this decision (increase area) is not taken by him and marketing head is not aware of 3rd factor of real estate.

Top management has to think vatika will vatika , it can not be changed even marketing head will change the job ……….

I request to take back this decision for long term survival in real estate ………

Vatika well wisher and floor holder
    Originally Posted by vin1234
    Hi All,

I am having Emelia ground floor and received letter from VAtika group to increse rate nearly 4 lakh. 15% increased area with original rate and after that 5200 per sq ft.

After inquiring they responded that some of the balconies were not in the covered area
    and now they will be under cover area.

It is totally illegal that even after written layout design they are changing the rates.

Whom you can trust now. I will go to court if required.

Thanks guys please share if you have any update regarding this.

Vin
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    No point wasting time blogging and writing posts only.
    Any lawyer amongst us or any guy knows a good lawyer around.
    I have not received any notice from Vatika as yet, once i get it can plan
    a legal notice.My course of action is gonna be simple, will make payments, but
    will definitely follow the legal path too. You never know, you may get a refund after 20 years.
    At least trouble the guys
    Sendada
    CommentQuote