Hi Friends,

there is a lot of buzz abt Chd Developers and 3C.Chd has an upcoming project in 106 dwarka expressway and 3 C in 89 and price band is similar.I am assuming none of them have delivered any project as per the information i have gathered.Which one is a better developer for investor as well as for end use.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think, i read in the Noida part of the forum that 3C has some delivered commercial projects to its credit & these Projects were pretty decent . Also their residential in Noida r OK to decent, though some forum members have expressed their reservations on them .

Not much aware on CHD .

I think 3 C is way better than CHD . Members, please correct me, if i am wrong here .
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed Manjo ji...but we shall also compare locations for both the projects, which are quite different. Taking into consideration location as well as builder reputation, what Shall be the conclusion?
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise, both have issues . D eway is not issue free . Moreover, r u aware of the exact locations of these projects in their respective Sectors, along with all major roads & alignments ????

Originally Posted by anagpal2
    Agreed Manjo ji...but we shall also compare locations for both the projects, which are quite different. Taking into consideration location as well as builder reputation, what Shall be the conclusion?
    CommentQuote