I heard IndiaBull is launching project in sec104 at approx 4000.
Is this rate justified looking at this sector location.
There is no commercial belt planned in this sector.
There is no public utility belt planned in this sector.
Moreover, there is railway track just touching the back of this sector.

Guys, share your thoughts on this....
I am sure some of u guys whould be talking to the broker on this projects... have someone analyzed the location of this project and its rate's justification.
Read more
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I got a call from some broker (it was a girl (front desk or so), she may be co fused) she stated that IB 103 (centrum park) has launched new towers and excepting only 1 L booking cheques as of now..rest would be clarified in some time...and then paid

any clues on above
    CommentQuote
  • can any one help me , how to send a pm ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    I got a call from some broker (it was a girl (front desk or so), she may be co fused) she stated that IB 103 (centrum park) has launched new towers and excepting only 1 L booking cheques as of now..rest would be clarified in some time...and then paid

any clues on above

That is actually very correct. Due to this they have delayed the sec-104 project.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes looks like this project is put on hold for the time being as today i also had a word with one of hte broker (who was saying that have worked with Indiabulls on other two projects) and he also told me that it is kept on hld till Sep/Oct ...around navratre/diwali only they will push this .....not sure how reliable this info is ...seniors please comment
    CommentQuote
  • Anything more on the newly launched towers in IB 103. Have they aquired new land for these or selling existing in existing towers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshp
    Anything more on the newly launched towers in IB 103. Have they aquired new land for these or selling existing in existing towers?

as per my discussion with indiabulls they hav got an additional patch of land and launching new towers...thats why they are launching at higher price than the existing resale rate in market as you would only need to pay 10-20% in first few months..while in resale 50-80% payment is gone depending on towers
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that launch of 104 project has been postponed till Aug. Has anyone got any updates??
    CommentQuote
  • Any latest updates on launch price?
    CommentQuote
  • I had a word with Indiabulls people and they have again confirmed that there will be no launch for atleast 3-4 months. Nothing has been finalized yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Masque
    I had a word with Indiabulls people and they have again confirmed that there will be no launch for atleast 3-4 months. Nothing has been finalized yet.

In that case.. price will be upward of 5500 only.
    CommentQuote
  • My understanding is that it will be atleast 6500...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ENDUSE
    My understanding is that it will be atleast 6500...

it's all Luxery apartments right? 4 BHK+ - > am i reading it correct?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • is there any news (rather rumor) on any other conditions? like no transfer or lock-in period??
    CommentQuote
  • looks like yeah thread dead ho gaya.....
    koi interest hi nahi hai is project mai? whereas Godrej thread has so much activity :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgoel
    looks like yeah thread dead ho gaya.....
    koi interest hi nahi hai is project mai? whereas Godrej thread has so much activity :)

Interest to bahut hai but where is the news of launch??
    If this project were coming at the same time as others ( Godrej/Experion/Adani etc), I think this one would have received better attention than others. It has better location than Godrej and Experion.
    CommentQuote