I heard IndiaBull is launching project in sec104 at approx 4000.
Is this rate justified looking at this sector location.
There is no commercial belt planned in this sector.
There is no public utility belt planned in this sector.
Moreover, there is railway track just touching the back of this sector.

Guys, share your thoughts on this....
I am sure some of u guys whould be talking to the broker on this projects... have someone analyzed the location of this project and its rate's justification.
Read more
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 8300/sqft :bab (59):

Originally Posted by squareyards
    Indiabulls Launching the sector 104 Project on 20th June, Name of Project ONE INDIABULLS GURGAON,

Site Area: 29 Acres*
    Green Area: 19 Acres*
    Apartment Sizes starting from 2100sq.ft,

Maximum Lowrise only 6 highrise tower heights G+22-G-35 storey,
    All type of sport facility inside like Football court, Basketball court, pool Gym Etc.

Specifications High end including fully loaded modular kitchen and imported marbell in all bedroom and Laminated wood flooring on study room

Price Tag: 8300 for Highrise and 9300 for lowrise towers. very good and straight sight layout direct approach from DEW.

Payment Plan: 5lac,than 10% in 30 days, Next 15% on 6month, 10 again in next 6 month and than construction linked plan start after completiong of 18 th floor or 18 month whichever is later.

You may find the Hoardings on NH8, Dhaula kuan, and other prominent places.

Try contacting brokers if interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Got mail of 8000/sqft and what exact is payment plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    8300/sqft :bab (59):

8300 WAO :bab (59):
    Are they using Gold instead of Iron? Silver Bricks in place of Red bricks?

builders are taking 2 years advanced rates from us they want to eat profit of investors
    project is huge overpriced
    CommentQuote
  • What is reasonable is a matter of perspective !! While I also agree that 8,300 is pricing 2 yrs ahead, the payment plan seems to be 35% in one year, and the balance post construction of 18 floors (or 18 months) -- Am basing my argument on the prior mail on this thread. Also -- pls note some other high price launches in the area ATS Triumph at Sec 104 (currently selling at 8,500), Puri Emerald Bay, again in same sector at 8,750, Tata Gurgaon gateway (11,000 !!!), MSWT (10,000+), ATS Tourmaline at 109 (8,000), etc -- all these are company rates (resale might be different, though since these were launched at such high prices, unlikely to find resale deals at a significant discount (except maybe in Puri and ATS). Heritage Max, further down on Sector 102 is at 7,250.

While I agree the rates seem high, pls check the threads where ppl have expressed surprise at 5500 proposed launch price for ATS Triumph as very high !!! The Expressway, WHEN it eventually happens (and I think its now a question of WHEN.........IF has been answered conclusively I guess), will be for sure a better place than some other sectors on SPR/ new gurgaon/ etc. But it is indeed a long term story (I have been saying long term for now 3-4 yrs for NPR) -- I think 2017-2020 will see a lot of projects being delivered and the place looking very different !! These are my perspective - each one of us will need to make up our own opinion.

I am not going in for Indiabulls at this stage -- have an investment in this sector already ;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Price Includes PLC's correct price is 8300/sq.ft, payment schedule 35% in 1 year and remaining CLP that too on completion of 18th floor or 18 month whichever is later... Imagine 800 families in 29 acres, whereas 20 acres green only 6 highrise towers of G=22 and G+35 storey and remaining townhall and villa's..its ultra luxury segment project definitely will give you return in longterm for short term please stay away there is no scope..

Hope you agree
    CommentQuote
  • From IB corporate presentation, new launches in NCR from Indiabulls for 2015

Key Projects – New Launch

Launch Pipeline for FY15

1. One Indiabulls ‐ Sec 104, Gurgaon
    • 33.72 lac sq ft of residential development
    • Ultra premium residential township consisting of town houses, low rise apartments and high rise towers spread over
    34 acres
    • Gross development value of Rs. 3,710 Cr.

2. Indiabulls Mint‐ Sec 104, Gurgaon
    • Iconic commercial tower of 2.11 lac sq ft
    • Gross development value of Rs. 189 Cr.

3. Indiabulls Imperial ‐ Sec 106, Gurgaon
    • 34.91 lac sq ft of commercial and residential development
    • Integrated township with high end residential apartments, villa’s, luxury retail and commercial spread over 35.23
    acres
    • Gross development value of Rs. 2,903 Cr.

4. Indiabulls Commercial Centre ‐ Sec 109, Gurgaon
    • 5.84 lac sq ft of commercial development
    • Gross development value of Rs. 526 Cr.
    CommentQuote
  • "ONE" INDIABULLS GURGAON, Sector 104, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS...
    Indiabulls Real Estate is one of the largest real estate company in India with development projects spread across high-end office and commercial complexes, premium residential developments.
    One Indiabulls Gurgaon is a pre launched project. it’s a ultra luxury project located in prime location of dwarka expressway sector 104 gurgaon. The land of this project is 23 acres.

Project Details
    · Plot Size - 23 Acres
    · Total No. of Towers - 6
    · Total No. of Floors - G+ 40
    · Price in soft Launch :- Rs 9000/- psft
    · Inaugural Discount in soft launch :- Rs 1000/- psft
    · Effective Rate :- Rs 8000/- psft
    BOOKING AMOUNT ONLY 5 LAC

Location Advantages
    · Located On Main Dwarka Expressway,
    · Well connected with 60 Meter wide road on one side & 24 Meter wide road on other side,
    · Surrounded by ultra luxurious projects . 500 meter,
    · 5 kms from IGI Airport and close to Sectors - 111, 112, 113, etc DELHI .,
    · Good connectivity from NH-8 & Delhi,
    · Proposed Metro Connectivity,
    · The site is opposite Sec-102, which is the biggest Residential Sector on Dwarka Expressway belt,
    · Utility Sectors (102 & 103) are in close vicinity,
    Proposed ISBT at a distance of 4 Km. and existing Railway Station at 1 kms

Specifications
    · Imported Marble Flooring in Drawing / Dining Area,
    · Laminated Wooden Flooring in all the bedrooms,
    · VRV A.C. in all the Bedrooms and Drawing/Dining Area,
    · Modular Kitchen with Chimney & Hob.

· AMENITIES
    · Garden
    · Swimming Pool
    · Club house
    · Gym
    · Fitness Center:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • update is they have got 70 cheques...any more info is welcome..but given the rates are all northwards of 7250 in most projects, is Adani's oyster grande a bad bet..got an email from the sales staff there giving rate at 6500 !! although it was unsolicited it got me thinking.
    CommentQuote