i am probably putting a stupid question here -

i have a maid working for my family for3 years now. she belongs to a poor family in bihar.

i wanted to check if thee is something really small available in 1 - 1.5 lakh in haryana or delhi, which would be lasting for her not just for today but for long in life.

i really look forward to veterans he like manoja, amit, amitm etc. to guide me into getting something here.

thank you
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Re

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    i am probably putting a stupid question here -

i have a maid working for my family for3 years now. she belongs to a poor family in bihar.

i wanted to check if thee is something really small available in 1 - 1.5 lakh in haryana or delhi, which would be lasting for her not just for today but for long in life.

i really look forward to veterans he like manoja, amit, amitm etc. to guide me into getting something here.

thank you

I saw an ad in today's TOI regarding Tulip selling its EWS flat for 1.5 lakh
    total 48 units on offer

Please check
    CommentQuote
  • can u share the link
    CommentQuote
  • 1.5 Lakhs - real tough one, might be possible in some EWS flat scheme . Would need to work on this . Never had a look at this segment .

As far as i remember, Hiranandani Constructions was to come up with small flats of around 250 sq.ft. at about Rs. 2.0 L . This was sometime 2-3 years back & these flats were supposed to come up around all major metros of India .

Need to check, what happened to this Project & look for something similar .

CommentQuote
  • i will check tulip ad. thank you

any more references will help
    CommentQuote
  • Please check in Bhosari, gurgaon .. heard sometime back that 100 sq yard plot was available for 5 lacs... so may be a smaller portion of the land will be feasible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    1.5 Lakhs - real tough one, might be possible in some EWS flat scheme . Would need to work on this . Never had a look at this segment .

As far as i remember, Hiranandani Constructions was to come up with small flats of around 250 sq.ft. at about Rs. 2.0 L . This was sometime 2-3 years back & these flats were supposed to come up around all major metros of India .

Need to check, what happened to this Project & look for something similar .

manoj sir, i gather from one of your earler posts that you have investment around jaipur region. i keep seeimg these ads of cheap land on tonk road or around.

do you have guidance arond that, which would be safe?
    CommentQuote