I was wondering if there is any recent development for sector roads from 8x to 9x .When is gonna development.

I hear that DLF is bulding sector roads...
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here are some photos posted by builder in construction update regarding roads in sector 8X ...Road construction is going well..

Plots in Vatika India Next, Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    I was wondering if there is any recent development for sector roads from 8x to 9x .When is gonna development.

I hear that DLF is bulding sector roads...

Hi
    Greetings

I have details of tender for various sectors but no information about who is the contractor available anywhere in the public domain..
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78YWNlY2VkZWItNjhmNC00ZTg5LTk3ZjItZTk0MGY0NWFmNjg4&hl=en_GB

will be thankful if some news and information is available.. a mention of this tender is also made by Financial Commisioners review meetings. Check page no 14-15 on this link
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78NzlhNjRmOTYtMmYzYi00MzU0LThhM2UtMWM4ODI2ZTUxYTQ1&hl=en_GB

(sign in required for both links)

Expected date of completion wala column mat dekhna
    Or
    Please add 3-5 Yrs to date mentioned in the column "Expected date of Completion":D. One Kisaan- Alias Rich Landlord has already moved court High court on acquisition of land I think in some part.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Here are some photos posted by builder in construction update regarding roads in sector 8X ...Road construction is going well..

Plots in Vatika India Next, Gurgaon

Hi
    Greetings

which sector road medians shown in the pictures are those, please? Is it near82-83 divide?

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Ji,

They have marked the roads as sector road 2 , 3 , etc. So as per latest vatika master plan following are the details :-

Sector road 1(60 mt) :- Road between/dividing sector 82A and sector 82B from Sector Road 2

Sector road 2(60 mt) :- Road between/dividing sector 82 and sector 83 from NH8

Sector Road 3(60 mt) :- Road between/dividing sector 82 and sector 85 it becomes Sector Road -4 dividing sector 83 - sector 84 and finally touch d'way

Sector Road 6(75 mt) :- Road between/dividing sector 82 and sector 81 from NH8

* All these roads in addition have 12 mt service lane on each side of the road as well..

Hope it helps to understand the updates...

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

which sector road medians shown in the pictures are those, please? Is it near82-83 divide?

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    BlessU Ji,

They have marked the roads as sector road 2 , 3 , etc. So as per latest vatika master plan following are the details :-

Sector road 1(60 mt) :- Road between/dividing sector 82A and sector 82B from Sector Road 2

Sector road 2(60 mt) :- Road between/dividing sector 82 and sector 83 from NH8

Sector Road 3(60 mt) :- Road between/dividing sector 82 and sector 85 it becomes Sector Road -4 dividing sector 83 - sector 84 and finally touch d'way

Sector Road 6(75 mt) :- Road between/dividing sector 82 and sector 81 from NH8

* All these roads have 12 mt service lane on each side of the road as well..

Hope it helps to understand the updates...

Hi
    greetings

Ji mat bolo Manu ji.. ;)

Thanks for the effort. Very clearly your descriptions mention that the 8x,9x sectors would be able to enjoy connectivity pretty soon??

Cheers
    CommentQuote