I look forward to invest 1-1.2 Cr in a property in Gurgaon.
I have shortlisted 2 properties at the moment.2BHK(1.1 Cr) in Ireo Skyon in resale on GCX and another one 3BHK(1.3Cr) in Diplomatic Greens by Puri Constructions in Sector 111 on Dwarka Expressway.
My investment period is 3-4 years.
Please give your unbiased views, which property can give better returns.Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am a new to real estate funda...but tell me one thing .........2BHK apartment for 1.1 crores now will give you how much return in 3-4 years..........do u think we indian have appetite to buy 2 crores 2BHK flat in next 4 years.....

??

Please help me understand the ROI logic for this..
    CommentQuote
  • 1+ Crore for 2BHK will be difficult to resell at an inflated price later. In this budget, better to go in for 3 BHK. Look at Pioneer Park, IREO Uptown, the 3BHKs here have a current price around 6100-6200, which may just come in your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk 1.12 cr in Skyon is as obscene a price as 3bhk @1.30 in Puri. In skyon the premium is due to the location. More or less in terms of specs both the projects have their unmatched USP.

To take a call on future price of 2bhk in skyon, just check out the price of 2BHK on golf course road. If skyon with its bells and whistle comes close to plus minus 20% of GC price then it could still be considered.
    In GC there are very few 2bhk appt. So the next option is Gcx. In gcx also price of pioneer park is around 6300-6500.

So u need to take a call on whether you want to give premium for location + specs or only specs and no location(Puri)

Originally Posted by nitin26
    I look forward to invest 1-1.2 Cr in a property in Gurgaon.
    I have shortlisted 2 properties at the moment.2BHK(1.1 Cr) in Ireo Skyon in resale on GCX and another one 3BHK(1.3Cr) in Diplomatic Greens by Puri Constructions in Sector 111 on Dwarka Expressway.
    My investment period is 3-4 years.
    Please give your unbiased views, which property can give better returns.Any other suggestions are also welcome.
    CommentQuote