Hi,
I have heard DLF is coming up with a new project in sector 82 and sector 90 in Gurgaon. Found some info here - Upcoming DLF projects in Sector 82 & 90 in Gurgaon, NCR group deals, sector 82, sector 90, Gurgaon group deals

Does any one have details about this project. Should be good from an investor's point of view.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Prakash Gupta
Read more
Reply
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I wish this time they come up with 2BHK too.
    If they are launching in sector-82, I may consider the project.
    waiting for details.........

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • good news

    i think this is a good news for existing NTH members. interested to know the price it would be launched..

    is it with luxury speci in sec 90?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I wish this time they come up with 2BHK too.
    If they are launching in sector-82, I may consider the project.
    waiting for details.........

    Thanks



    I guess they have only 3 and 4 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello people, they are saying that the tentative date for this project to be launched is around 15 Feb. Does any one have anymore information on this. Please keep posted. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • at what rate?
    CommentQuote
  • 6000-6200 psf for luxury specs like park place or belaire
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChangedName
    6000-6200 psf for luxury specs like park place or belaire

    Guys

    do you think its worth investing in short to medium term? whats the minimum size?
    If its like Belaire and Park Place, its good for sector-8X
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChangedName
    6000-6200 psf for luxury specs like park place or belaire


    Hi
    Greetings

    Surely this will/may be the game if not the name changer;) along with Emaar as pointed out by you for the 102-113 launch theory mentioned by you in another thread.

    It seems that there is a possibly re rating very much visible from the price of new launches happening.. Only time will tell how much of these high priced, long term investments get absorbed and how much inventory remain stuck.

    Critical as well will be the recylcled, Margin Money players' inventory. Such inventory of 50 odd launches and phases on the dway route as well 9x sectors will find way back in resale from short term players.. Definitely, this will also absorb the exiting liquidity and provide greater depth and width to the market..

    All is yet to be seen.. kitna dum hai market main.;)
    Many NRIs I am in touch with already have a minimum of 3-4 investments.. :D

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • There are 2 projects being talked of in sec 8x by DLF:
    new town heights 2@ 4k bsp n park place 2@6k bsp.
    Let see if it's really worth investing at that level in these sectors....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manusingi
    There are 2 projects being talked of in sec 8x by DLF:
    new town heights 2@ 4k bsp n park place 2@6k bsp.
    Let see if it's really worth investing at that level in these sectors....

    :DThese prices for sector 82 are really Krazy
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 82 is really coming out to be a Posh sectoe with premium projects. Signature villas, NH8 Vatika power backed plots , Vatika premium cub house , DLF premium aprtments . i have heard Vatika is also coming up with ultra premium luxury aprtment here (already oft launched)..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Sector 82 is really coming out to be a Posh sectoe with premium projects. Signature villas, NH8 Vatika power backed plots , Vatika premium cub house , DLF premium aprtments . i have heard Vatika is also coming up with ultra premium luxury aprtment here (already oft launched)..

    If it sells...
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    what is the date of launch , any other details available please share
    thanks
    shalu
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika sovereign next luxury appartments

    6500 sqft rate

    1000 inag discount
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .


    For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:


    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16940-new-town-heights-by-dlf-in-sector-86-90-91-new-gurgaon?t=19138
    CommentQuote