I heard from a broker that Unitech has launched plots in rewari starting from Rs 12, 500 per yard. Minimum size is 360 sq yard.

What do fellow investors think of it?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Where exactly is the township? Rewari is quite far and most importantly it depends how far the distance of the township from NH-8. Could be difficult to sell if it is more than 15 kms, but you never know.
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from Unitech

Dear Sir/Maam
    Unitech takes great pleasure in announcing the launch of -‘ ANANDA’ plots within’ Uniworld City’ Rewari- located close to the heart of the city and excellent connectivity to NH-8 and Delhi NCR.
    This approximate 83-acre township has been designed as a self-sufficient gated community. It will boast of all modern facilities to offer the joys of contemporary lifestyle including parks, playgrounds, security and sports activities besides a range of distinctive homes.
    The ‘ANANDA’ will offer well-defined plots in sizes of 360 sq. yards. to 1000 sq. yards. It will offer exceptional urban lifestyle against the backdrop of serenity.
    Attached is a brief detail about the project
    CommentQuote
  • amit001, i got an similar mail, but the attachment was missing . Did u get the attachment ?

What is the psy. price of these plots ?
    CommentQuote
  • Broker's websites are saying township is in sector-15. This sector is about 3 KM from Rewari railway station. Can anyone who is familiar with Rewari please elaborate on how good or bad the connectivity of this sector is to NH-8?

Rate of 12500 is not bad. It is similar to HUDA rates where number of applicants is humongous.
    CommentQuote
  • Rewari railway station is like 15 kms from NH-8 and if this township is 3 Km away towards SH24 or 26 then it is 3 added kms on top on that. My best guess is that sec-15 is closer to SH-24 which is the new upcoming area of Rewari, but on the other side of city Rewari. This is even farther away from NH-8 and I am assuming that you have to cross the city to reach NH-8.
    CommentQuote
  • This one looks like a good investment. Please share more details if you get it from Unitech or broker.
    CommentQuote
  • I got similar mail. Here's the pdf mentioning the location.

What do people think of this investment? Is this a good rate for plots in rewari? Even if one decides to invest, what should be the time horizon?
    CommentQuote
  • Try to get more information related to the surroundings of this area. If there is even 30% habitat around this area, then it is worth buying.

Originally Posted by abbey4u
    I got similar mail. Here's the pdf mentioning the location.

What do people think of this investment? Is this a good rate for plots in rewari? Even if one decides to invest, what should be the time horizon?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

Don't you think Bhiwadi is better than Rewari for investment?
    CommentQuote
  • If someone has the payment schedule, then please share it .
    CommentQuote
  • At these rates, yes, Bhiwadi seems to be better bet with less distance and good connectivity to NH-8.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

Don't you think Bhiwadi is better than Rewari for investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abbey4u
    I got similar mail. Here's the pdf mentioning the location.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the flier..

Brand Unitech is a decent brand. Location from the information is too-too far from NH8. Rate is tempting from a very very long term > 5yrs investment perspective due to low ticket size/trusted brand.

Rentals in Rewari are quiet high.. Low availability of inhabitable huda sectors. Sector prices are very high due to low availability. Major industries exist in Rewari Asahi Inida, posco, Mushashi, nerolac, sona koya, ACCL, mittals ..brrr. too many actually..

Prices jump where politicians invest..Bhiwadi is not where politicians invest.. politician/ dodgey fii/VC/hush money coming only in Haryana for now..and Bhiwadi is Rajasthan.:o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Location of this site doesn't seem to be good. Its too far from NH-8 and well away from current old city. 3 Kms in small towns is a decent distance. There is a proposed road to access the new Unitech township but there is no timelines available and there is no confirmation of the approvals for this proposed road from TCP department (I couldn't find any, if someone knows more please post).

Seems too risky to me....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Not sure.. but without checking, I have a belief that this will be on the west of the railway line.. anybody with clarity please confirm.. if so then this is a clear no no.. as building a road and then a fob.. too much to expect even in 7-8 years.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

My Hometown is Rewari, I visit Rewari frequently.. I think it is good option for investment since rates are increasing there just like Delhi/NCR.. but consider it for investment purpose only. rates in new Huda sectors have increased near to 20k psy. if unitech develops this just like huda does then rates will increase for sure. however in areas where roads and other facilities are not so good you can find 9k psy easyly.

I think 12.5k is really a good option with good infrastructure. will get a good return for sure.

Thanks
    Alok
    CommentQuote