Emaar MGF is going to launch its New Project on Dwarka Express way in Sec-102, Gurgaon.

Tentative price would in range of 4600 to 4800 Rs psf. There would be mostly 3 BR appts in the project in range of 1600 to 1700 sqft and limited 4 BR penthouses.

Do anyone has more information about this launch ?
Read more
730 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Price looks high for that location...But thats with every new project..

lets see iska kya hota hain?
    CommentQuote
  • what do you guys think of Bestech Grand SPA in Sector 81 Rs 5k per sqft? Is it good for investment as compare to EMAAR sector 102 project or existing Palm Gardens?
    CommentQuote
  • news is confirmed, about the launch of new project, but for price issue, i didnot got any input, as given by you tinesha! its on higher side for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • seems emmar only launches never completes...
    CommentQuote
  • above that always launches with subvention scheme, and even worst that emaar makes buyer responsible to ensure that bank gives money to emaar!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on the specifications . With normal specs., these prices r absurd .

Originally Posted by tinesha
    Emaar MGF is going to launch its New Project on Dwarka Express way in Sec-102, Gurgaon.

Tentative price would in range of 4600 to 4800 Rs psf. There would be mostly 3 BR appts in the project in range of 1600 to 1700 sqft and limited 4 BR penthouses.

CommentQuote
  • More info....

-Location is 500 mtrs from dwarka expressway and 4 Kms from NH8.
    - All flats are facing green and two side open.

- 2 apartments on a floor with 2 elevators.
    -1600 sq. ft. for a 3BR+3T+SQ unit, and -3200 sq.ft. for a 4BR+4T+Lounge+SQ Penthouse unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm... well they have deliverd palm springs in 4 years which is not bad seeing the timeline of other builders..
    if they deliver palm drive( sky and premier terrace) this year it would agin be in 4 years..

its more of perception due to their earlier blunders in meadows in NCR and chennai esplanade..

yes they started the const.of emerald hill very late but being floors if the intent is there might still deliver within the current industry norm of 4 years:bab (45):

Originally Posted by batrah40
    seems emmar only launches never completes...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any news on the specifications . With normal specs., these prices r absurd .

Hi
    Greetings

This looks another case of getting busy at tilting self made windmills:D

Phape...will need one to have loads of optimism in investors and delivery specifications.

Looks they are atleast going to make things easier for "worse developers" with land banks in proximity in hooking unsuspecting investors/NRIs/Endusers;)

Any information on licence, approval status, size of project (to judge how many phase launches), idea of prices of projects in proximity, status of sector/master roads, etc.

Mr RP Yadav had full details about Emmar on Eway thread.. let me check

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Absurd

Absurd Pricing? I do not know why GGN RE players are misreading the market totally or may be its the last minute grab for free financing... with the way deliveries are going to get screwed, i would only look for RTM properties in coming days!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha

Price is high for the location. And above that, there will be high PLC( 200 to 500 Rs) for all kinds ( green, pool, corner, floor ), which is standard for all emmar projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Absurd Pricing? I do not know why GGN RE players are misreading the market totally or may be its the last minute grab for free financing... with the way deliveries are going to get screwed, i would only look for RTM properties in coming days!

Hi
    Greetings

Do share your search options please..

Check pm

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Price is high for the location. And above that, there will be high PLC( 200 to 500 Rs) for all kinds ( green, pool, corner, floor ), which is standard for all emmar projects.

Not sure if pricing is right... With DEW Reliance SEZ being shelfed... I dont think so this is any more a lucrative offer:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • I see one location marked in sector 103 on wikimapia, so just confirming if its 102 or 103,

PS - repeated post from another thread, saw this more specific thread later.
    CommentQuote
  • Got to know from a broker that price has been fixed at 4500. If price for this location is 4500 then where the price of sectors better located (beginning of 8x and 1xx) will command in time to come?
    CommentQuote