Just got to know that Ireo is launching studio apartment in sector 59/60 at 15000 per sq feet. Min size 900 sq feet . These will be managed by Grand Hyatt as the proposed 7 star hotel is also at the same location.
Apart from it there are retails shops at 35k per sq feet. Do not have full info but will update as and when I get complete info.

If any other member has got some more info, kindly share.
Read more
68 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rs 500 premium is already there in few good location units. I think most of the released units have gone...

But these days I dont even trust these "Bites" coming from IREO channel partner. Too many crooks spoil the brook. Earlier there were very few and of very good quality. Now there are many with deteriorating quality.
    I am sure truth is much different then what is portrayed for the outside world.

Just call their sales office and check about the availability. You may get the correct picture from there.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    any idea what is the response to this retail by ireo ??? also comments regarding location , pricing , concept invited ?

Also are benoy architects supposed to be a huge thing abroad for retail as told to me by someone ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Rs 500 premium is already there in few good location units. I think most of the released units have gone...

But these days I dont even trust these "Bites" coming from IREO channel partner. Too many crooks spoil the brook. Earlier there were very few and of very good quality. Now there are many with deteriorating quality.
    I am sure truth is much different then what is portrayed for the outside world.

Just call their sales office and check about the availability. You may get the correct picture from there.

LOL , agreed . But i dont think anyone who ll invest 50 % of cost of the shop would be willing to sell it for just 500 bucks , as sq ft area is avg 500-900 sq ft . So why would anyone after investing 60-80 , exit on a 2-4 profit ???
    Sab hawa baazi hai .

Was very very keen on this one , still love the layout though , but too much upfront required :(. Could have been my foray into IREO .

But koi nahi 67 A abhi baaki hai , n if priced decently i think it would be one of the last chances for many to invest in ireo on gc ex .
    CommentQuote
  • Insha Allah !!!

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    LOL , agreed . But i dont think anyone who ll invest 50 % of cost of the shop would be willing to sell it for just 500 bucks , as sq ft area is avg 500-900 sq ft . So why would anyone after investing 60-80 , exit on a 2-4 profit ???
    Sab hawa baazi hai .

Was very very keen on this one , still love the layout though , but too much upfront required :(. Could have been my foray into IREO .

But koi nahi 67 A abhi baaki hai , n if priced decently i think it would be one of the last chances for many to invest in ireo on gc ex .
    CommentQuote
  • Got this email from TrustBanq Realty.
    The email didnt mention any prices or specs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ireo City Central - An Investor's Sweet Spot

"Designed by internationally renowned 'Benoy Architects' of UK, Ireo City Central is strategically located at the intersection of two 60-sectors wide sector roads in Gurgaon.

This high street retail complex is in the midst of an affluent catchement area, ensuring huge demand for retail and thus a consistent appreciation over the years.

The design revolves around the Shoppers experience and this reflects in the seamless connectivity between the levels and well planned circulation that eliminates dead ends and facilitates shoppers to easily access all shops at each level."

Features
    Located in Sector 59, in the heart of Ireo City - 750 acres integrated township
    Ample parking - 700 car parks in 4 levels of basements
    In proximity to the premium Grand Hyatt complex and Ireo City's central greens
    2 separate drop of points for vehicles
    High street retail spread over 5 acres of landscaped piazzas and greens
    Wet points in each outlet
    UG level raised by 2.5 mts from street level for enhanced brand visibility
    Provision for AC through copper piping
    Ceiling height of 5 mts (slab to slab) - 16.5' clear (floor to ceiling)
    Complete power back up for all units and common areas
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone buy in Ireo retail. I heard that prices for Ground floor shops have been increased by Rs. 3000.....
    CommentQuote
  • I really appreciate the risk taking ability of some guys in GURGAON RE.

Rushil's Post was the best.

I agree with him, that we should invest the money in traveling around the WORLD, INSTEAD of believing this marketing pitch.... if you confront IREO people or broker, with any of the logic, their typical answers are:

- This is OPEN to SELECT FEW.

- Most Investors are NRIs

- You to think "Different" to Invest in this kind of properties

I mean, no one understands the logic of demand supply or the fact that even current Hotels are operating at sub 40% levels in terms of occupancy...

And total BLOCKING OF FUNDs... as Rushil Said, these properties will have very little liquidity.

EASY TO GET IN. ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT.

GRAND HYATT's Brand Name is being used only to shore up the premiums.

Be REALISTIC.

In GURGAON, a 5 STAR HOTEL ROOM is available for about 5-7K.

And even the BEST SERVICED APARTMENTS, have occupancy of 50%-60%, provided the location is good.

GCX will be ready for that kind of thing, may be in 10 years, assuming the METRO comes up and SPR is ready.

Avoid. At all costs. You will be funding the BUILDER's FOREIGN TRIPS with your money.

In 2-3, years, whenever there will be slow-down, buy in Bargain is a better strategy.

Right now, go only for RTM UNITS in GURGAON and put them on RENT.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea whats the going rate in Galleria per sq ft. Would help me take an informed decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorin111
    Any idea whats the going rate in Galleria per sq ft. Would help me take an informed decision.

Around 1-1.25 lac per sq ft plus with nil availability .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorin111
    Any idea whats the going rate in Galleria per sq ft. Would help me take an informed decision.

Zorin

Did you buy anything in Ireo City Central? What is the price? And which is a better option between first and ground floor in terms of price difference?
    CommentQuote
  • The new revised rate for serviced apartments is 18400/,as per the company today.
    CommentQuote
  • UGF in IREO city central would be any day a better option than FF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msaror
    The new revised rate for serviced apartments is 18400/,as per the company today.

Strange as it always is In gurgaon Real estate.

Just by adding up name of Hayata and IREO, the price goes sky rocketing.

Gambhir Housing Project, Precision SOHO, On sohna road at sector 67 / Have service apartments of 525 Sq Ft sizes. Project close to possesion and resales happening at 5500 rs. does'nt that make better sense, even for self use! Its better located than IREO corridors 67A atleast and can be used to live right away.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard the company rate has been revised to Rs 26,700 per sq.ft for IREO retail.

What is the current resale for UGF in IREO retail? How is the demand and availability of such units?
    CommentQuote
  • When is Ireo launching these retail shops and service apartments formally?Soft launch has been on for over a year now.Some one with insider connections pl give us some more information....
    CommentQuote
  • retail rates as of today LG 19700, UG 26700, FF 18200 for a limited inventory..
    CommentQuote