I am new to the forum and Gurgaon real estate market. I have decided to choose between G99 and Amstoria. I have a slight preference of G99 over Amstoria because BPTP as a brand sounds very dodgy.

Any thoughts or advice would be great.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tryinghard
    I am new to the forum and Gurgaon real estate market. I have decided to choose between G99 and Amstoria. I have a slight preference of G99 over Amstoria because BPTP as a brand sounds very dodgy.

Any thoughts or advice would be great.

Hi
    Greetings

AM Storia is for "Storias" mate!!!:D (and not for the "trying" or "earning" hard types)
    Check credibility, delivery, transparency, honesty of BPTP in sheet Homes from Hell in the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=2

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the response, what do you think of Garden City in sector 91. Location of BPTP and G99 is prime, but garden city has the advantage of DLF.

Any thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tryinghard
    Thanks for the response, what do you think of Garden City in sector 91. Location of BPTP and G99 is prime, but garden city has the advantage of DLF.

Any thoughts?

Hi
    Greetings

Well RE investment decisions are governed more by location preference, appetite for risk, longer time horizons, leverage condition, type of investment/requirement (plots/flat/villas), current development and future development expectation..
    Most of these are individual specific and therefore go through the respective threads and do some survey first on Choice of location, Followed by Available projects in the Area and finally Builder reputation..

Dlf is a good brand but this would be going the other way round and chasing a particular builder.

Your choice of type of investment appears to be for "Plots" and appears that you are looking for something on dway or NH8 properties. G99 is anytime a better choice among st the two that you have mentioned.
    DLF may be a bit too far and may not enjoy nearness to airport/delhi factor if that would be one of your considerations.

My two cents and all the best.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • brand or your builder has important role to play as well if you are buying both for investment or for enduse. in todays time when every tom dick and harry is an aspiring builder how to make a choice. I tell u that u wont repent if you are careful in choosing ur builder. I know guys invested with an excellent delivery time brand and are taking possession now in 2.5 yrs, other projects in the vicinity who started early aren't even half way.

so i dont agree that location only has 100% weightage.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Well RE investment decisions are governed more by location preference, appetite for risk, longer time horizons, leverage condition, type of investment/requirement (plots/flat/villas), current development and future development expectation..
    Most of these are individual specific and therefore go through the respective threads and do some survey first on Choice of location, Followed by Available projects in the Area and finally Builder reputation..

Dlf is a good brand but this would be going the other way round and chasing a particular builder.

Your choice of type of investment appears to be for "Plots" and appears that you are looking for something on dway or NH8 properties. G99 is anytime a better choice among st the two that you have mentioned.
    DLF may be a bit too far and may not enjoy nearness to airport/delhi factor if that would be one of your considerations.

My two cents and all the best.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot guys, appreciate the response. I have been doing this research for a few days and found a lot of threads on this topic.

Some facts about me:

My motive is hopefully end use.
    My work location is undecided. I am looking for a 5 year time horizon to enter into my house. The entire new gurgaon area is very promising in my humble and naive opinion.

If we consider DLF then that entire area is getting developed through town heights and Vatika. It has good connectivity with NH8 through sector roads and eventually with dwarka expressway.

As far as G99 and BPTP are concerned. In terms of sheer distance they are both closer to NH-8 (5.5 kms) than DLF is. But the approach is the old gurgaon road. also, they are right bang on DEW so awesome connectivity when that happens.

I made another investment in Omaxe 6 years ago in Greater Noida, which at that time was a great builder, but due to bad location I am suffering.

In my opinion G99 has a better location and I am more inclined towards location, but at the same time DLF side is getting developed lot quicker, atleast seems like.

So, my decision depends on the following questions, if you guys can answer it then it would be great.

1. Assuming Dew takes 10 years, how is the future connectivity of G99 with NH8, will it be the same old road or does HUDA plans to do something about it?

2. How is uppal as a group, will they be able to deliver in time, I called them and they said that there is no penalty clause for delay in posession. It is a your land take whenever you want.

3. What is the future of manesar in terms of industrial/job market development

4. I have heard lot of companies are moving from Gurgaon to Noida/Greater Noida as RE in Gurgaon is expensive and infrastructure does not justify the cost

Please share your thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • G99 would prove to be a better choice since currently also its cheaper than BPTP 102.

Also every thing in G99 is pre decided. they r not chaning the layout now and then, where in vatika keeps changing at VIN on NH8.

Uppals are planning for a few floors also in G99 that would boost the dev.

QVC is highly professional and its a partner with G99. G99 is right on DEW .. so that a plus.

Even today you have ok kind of connectivity with G99 till NH8 thru basai road.

DLF 91 is too far from Delhi. its just next to Manessar.

my vote is for G99. And yes can get a deal close to 43-44k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    brand or your builder has important role to play as well if you are buying both for investment or for enduse. in todays time when every tom dick and harry is an aspiring builder how to make a choice. I tell u that u wont repent if you are careful in choosing ur builder. I know guys invested with an excellent delivery time brand and are taking possession now in 2.5 yrs, other projects in the vicinity who started early aren't even half way.

so i dont agree that location only has 100% weightage.

Hi
    Greetings

Yeah Have taken into consideration your opinion.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • consideration ?????
    where!!

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Yeah Have taken into consideration your opinion.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    consideration ?????
    where!!

Hi
    Greetings

Nipsy sir
    quoting again

"Most of these are individual specific and therefore go through the respective threads and do some survey first on Choice of location, Followed by Available projects in the Area and finally Builder reputation.."

When I say Individual specific, I intend to mean what you are mentioning about "100% weightage not for location"!!!

Definitely, it is not a question about chosing a location between Bihar and GGN but micro markets within gurgaon. Therefore when a specific city is being addressed, Location in my case would be the first thing as of late top builders like DLF/UNITECH/Parsavnath have lost sheen due to unethical practices proved in courts.

Therefore, the choice of location may be considered bearing a higher weightage.. Again, if we were sitting in a time machine which would take us BACK about 10 years where not many builders existed then DLF/UNITECH could have been the only choices.

Unfortunately, no such device exists therefore due cognisance to a wider and deeper market needs to be given with proper study about other variables due to multitude of options available and for reasons about biggies mentioned above.

Its also for commercial and economic reasons as DLF projects normally are turning out to be 20-30% costlier than like projects of not so big builders.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • My motive is hopefully end use.
    My work location is undecided. I am looking for a 5 year time horizon to enter into my house. The entire new gurgaon area is very promising in my humble and naive opinion.

If we consider DLF then that entire area is getting developed through town heights and Vatika. It has good connectivity with NH8 through sector roads and eventually with dwarka expressway.

As far as G99 and BPTP are concerned. In terms of sheer distance they are both closer to NH-8 (5.5 kms) than DLF is. But the approach is the old gurgaon road. also, they are right bang on DEW so awesome connectivity when that happens.

I made another investment in Omaxe 6 years ago in Greater Noida, which at that time was a great builder, but due to bad location I am suffering.

In my opinion G99 has a better location and I am more inclined towards location, but at the same time DLF side is getting developed lot quicker, atleast seems like.

So, my decision depends on the following questions, if you guys can answer it then it would be great.

1. Assuming Dew takes 10 years, how is the future connectivity of G99 with NH8, will it be the same old road or does HUDA plans to do something about it?

Deway maximum will take 3-4 years to come in full glory , and by that time G99 will turn out to be a vetter investment and a good place to live in as well

2. How is uppal as a group, will they be able to deliver in time, I called them and they said that there is no penalty clause for delay in posession. It is a your land take whenever you want.

Uppal's are a good group with good credentials , they will deliver what they have said , You CAN compare uppals with DLF it is more like uppal is 7 and dlf is 10

3. What is the future of manesar in terms of industrial/job market development
    I still belive that Deway will be a much better place to live as compared to sectors 91-92 any given day

4. I have heard lot of companies are moving from Gurgaon to Noida/Greater Noida as RE in Gurgaon is expensive and infrastructure does not justify the cost

Might be true but demand in gurgaon is still rising and MNC's will have an option of staying close to airport and closer to capital
    CommentQuote
  • Resale in BPTP is happening at 41k - 42k for the 235 sq yd plots ...These were booked at 38600 and 70% payment has already been made.... Am contemplating buying one ... Only fear is BPTP's delivery time.. Any thoughts will be helpful!!
    CommentQuote
  • yaar I am invested with this builder an till date I havent had any bad experiences (hopefully till now)

But still a lot of ppl are not comfortable spending a huge amount with this builder , Uppal is a better bet as they have taken the payments slowly than this stupid one...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GAUTAMDHAWAN
    Resale in BPTP is happening at 41k - 42k for the 235 sq yd plots ...These were booked at 38600 and 70% payment has already been made.... Am contemplating buying one ... Only fear is BPTP's delivery time.. Any thoughts will be helpful!!

Hi
    Greetings

Gautam Ji a big NO to BPTP.. I may be wrong if appreciation happens in BPTP more than any project in GGN but never chose an unethical builder even for gains..

This builder will always claim his pound of flesh even if the project gains phenomenally.

Delivery is pathetic and dont trust me on that. Just go to companies website and look at all the launches and try to google the complaints from 1000s of genuine customers who have invested money..

I am being very honest here and am sure that you will be convinced if you do a little exercise checking on the launch dates of all the projects and will be amazed that 10s of projects are over 5 years since launch and not a single COMPLETELY delivered project.

Check their website and google about all the projects status personally and do let all know what you find.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • big NOOOOOO for BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • take a lookmat vatika plots in sector 82 ...they are premium property and will develop very fast. excellant location on nh8 and dew .
    CommentQuote