Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Reputed Builders Allow Buyers to Change Property Interiors?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Do Reputed Builders Allow Buyers to Change Property Interiors?

Last updated: February 13 2012
1 | Posts
1519 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Reputed Builders Allow Buyers to Change Property Interiors?

Hi...I am not able to find reply to these queries, so starting a new thread...I have 2 queries:

1) Do builders like DLF, Unitech etc allow to cover balcony of the apartments in their projects??????

2) Do builder give options for interiors to the buyer? For example, if DLF is giving me a furnished flat with tiles in the washroom, flooring, sanitory ware which I don't like (looking at the flats whose possession is already given), do these builders generally provide any options or allow the EU to get the things of his liking installed & pay the differential to builder? I understand that we can always change the interiors after possession but that will waste of the material already installed by the builder

Cheers!!!!!

Re : Do Reputed Builders Allow Buyers to Change Property Interiors?

Originally posted by smashingvick View Post
    Hi...I am not able to find reply to these queries, so starting a new thread...I have 2 queries:

1) Do builders like DLF, Unitech etc allow to cover balcony of the apartments in their projects??????

2) Do builder give options for interiors to the buyer? For example, if DLF is giving me a furnished flat with tiles in the washroom, flooring, sanitory ware which I don't like (looking at the flats whose possession is already given), do these builders generally provide any options or allow the EU to get the things of his liking installed & pay the differential to builder? I understand that we can always change the interiors after possession but that will waste of the material already installed by the builder

Cheers!!!!!

Well to best of my knowledge

1) IF its a small time builder , then u may be able to do so ...but a builder like DLF may not allow to spoil the external look of the building

2) Builder source everything in bulk and hence cost them really cheap...plus hassle of each customers customization ( even if user is paying the difference) would be time consuming..so again I think u may need to be lucky to have it done...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X