3C Shelters is the name, price around 4250/, too high !!
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Considering the location and everything, is it worth ??
    CommentQuote
  • Good deal pre-launching rate 4250/-

surly prices are too high, but according to the location its worth because NH-8 and toll going to shift toward manesar...after that prices will shootup...so i think its worthhhh !!!
    CommentQuote
  • its not worth to have separate thread for this...when we already have two... :D

well, rates are not worth as per location. you please don't waste your time... no one will buy here at this rates...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • buy 2nd rate is 4500
    CommentQuote
  • It will take a long time to reach 5000 or more. From Investment point of view, for a return in next 1 year. Do you think its a good deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • But builder is still not confirming any kind of details, like price & size so if anyone have the details then please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw this:
    Available in sizes:

3 BHK -1545 sq ft
    3 BHK + Servant – 1780 sq ft
    3 BHK + Servant – 1875 sq ft
    4 BHK + Servant – 2200 sq ft

Other Charges:
    Edc and IDC – Rs. 349 psqf
    Club membership – 1 lakh
    IBMS Charges – Rs. 50 psqf
    car Parking 3 lakhs
    At some 3C Shelters site.

PPS: Just wanted to add something.
    I know some people who booked boulevard at 4250 range. Many booked at 4000 several months ago when phase 3 was launched. Right now, the rate at LB is 5000 even though resale is lesser.. Even when phase three 4000, the resale rate was 3700, so resale have always been less than fresh booking, but many people did fresh booking..

My point is, why is a new project at 4250 looking expensive to a lot of you..
    Me included as I became biased... :-)
    Just something to think about....
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly someone with contacts in the company please advise 3Cs to change the name of the project. Who would want to live in "The Shelters". It sounds like some calamity rescue station.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    Kindly someone with contacts in the company please advise 3Cs to change the name of the project. Who would want to live in "The Shelters". It sounds like some calamity rescue station.

Hahaha..

They have run out of names... English names that is..
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that 3C is presenting the cheques to the Bank and then taking out the money from the accounts before giving the layouts and receipts for the new 3c shelter project.

Please let me know if anyone have any idea about this? .. And is there someone who has booked a unit in this new project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yogesh D
    I heard that 3C is presenting the cheques to the Bank and then taking out the money from the accounts before giving the layouts and receipts for the new 3c shelter project.

Please let me know if anyone have any idea about this? .. And is there someone who has booked a unit in this new project?

Yes - they're encashing cheques. Stopped taking new cheques 4250. Looks like their quota of 4250 rate is full.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OwnBoss
    Yes - they're encashing cheques. Stopped taking new cheques 4250. Looks like their quota of 4250 rate is full.

I am waiting for investment to 3 c , then suddenly the collect the cheque, my brother taksmy cheques and told me droop d money in account till monday, by my account
    Shown cheque bounce..
    My broker said need not to worry, he will collect fresh cheque on monday.
    These gurgaon broker are not kept there words.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, whats the update on 3C project? I heard its under dispute with Orris? Any news?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi- any updates on 3cs? Folks who have bought any updates from builder etc?
    CommentQuote