Hello, I am interested to buy a 2 BHK flat under affordable housing in Gurgaon. Can anyone suggest the good option, builder, price?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does not exist
    CommentQuote
  • MOST OF THEM are ITSELF shifting to TIHAR .. may find out best one there
    CommentQuote
  • Don't go for any affordable options in Gurgaon....they are not meant for human living

Though most of them will never get completed and ultimately only animals will be living there
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • csmaanas1 years ago
      Its ok that u have lots of money. But saying the people living in affordable homes ANIMALS sucks. This shows what type of education u got from your parents. Shame on you.
  • Hi All ,

Can you please share below info :

1. Affordable housing project delivered in gurgaon till date
    2. How was the quality
    3. Best project for affordable housing projects for end use . I am looking for projects for which applications are still open
    CommentQuote
  • They are too small and shoddy! Don't know most of the builders and what type of facilities they will be providing.
    CommentQuote
  • Is 3bhk also available under affordable housing in gurgaon?
    CommentQuote
  • The max configuration is 2BHK+Study under the Affordable Housing scheme of the Govt of Haryana. These are typically of 635 sq ft carpet area + another 90-100 sq ft of Balcony carpet area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, I visited few of the affordable projects which are going to be ready to move in coming 3-6 months. For one of affordable 3bhk, builder is asking me additional 15 lacs cash, totalling to 42L. Could anyone suggest me if I negotiate it to some extent, is it worth for living purpose? It's in sector 107.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • pradee16811 years ago
      Hello everyone, could you please let me know your thoughts on it
  • Can anyone help how car parking will be managed in affordable. Suppose 10 acre total land and 1300 flats. WIll it be possible to park 1500 cars in open space?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • manujmohla1 years ago
      I will suggest not to buy in affordable housing project. These projects will end up being urban slums. As anyone who owns a car will not live here.

Its better to go little far and buy house with car parking. There are many options available in Faridabad and Noida where you can get decent 2 BHK in 30-35 Lakhs with all amenities.

If you want close to Gurgaon try Pataudi Sector, Rewari, Faruknagar or proper Sohna. Also buy only in authorized colony for peace of mind.