M3M Merlin sector 67

Last updated: September 4 2012
18 | Posts
7772 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3M Merlin sector 67

Hate to create a new thread for this, but has work on M3M's Merlin project started? Is this the same as Milano as some people are calling it?

Re : M3M Merlin sector 67

Originally posted by Rahulk1 View Post
    Hate to create a new thread for this, but has work on M3M's Merlin project started? Is this the same as Milano as some people are calling it?
    You can just hunt for the relevant thread and post your query in that.

M3M Merlin is in Sector 67, Milano is in Sector 70A. I dont think construction has started for either. Milano should be still available in original booking, hunt for the relevant threads to get more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulk1 View Post
      The work has not started for Merlin. It is said to start in April. Milano was launched after the success of Merlin but I believe it will take a minimum of 4 months or more for Milano to commence work.

Milano is still available in original booking where as Merlin is available in resale. A friend of mine was interested to sell his Merlin as he is holding two at the moment. Let me know if you are interested and I can ask him for you..

Comment

Originally posted by vishal01 View Post
        The work has not started for Merlin. It is said to start in April. Milano was launched after the success of Merlin but I believe it will take a minimum of 4 months or more for Milano to commence work.

Milano is still available in original booking where as Merlin is available in resale. A friend of mine was interested to sell his Merlin as he is holding two at the moment. Let me know if you are interested and I can ask him for you..
        i think merlin was launched around 2 yrs back.. plz correct me if i am wrong..
        agar merlin ka construction start nahi hua abhi tak then how can u say that milano ka kaam 4 motnsh mai shuru ho jaayega which is launched just few months back..

Comment

Merlin was launched in July '11 at 5850. I am not clear what the resale rate is. But, once the construction starts you can see some premium on it.

Milano is a newer project. You can check the details in Milano thread.

Comment

Merlin price was quoted as 6300 to me in Aug 2011 minus some broker discount.
            And its still available at almost same price as per my broker (who had called me few weeks back with some possible investment options).
            Milano should be cheaper and still available in original booking.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
              And its still available at almost same price as per my broker (who had called me few weeks back with some possible investment options).
              Would you believe that my broker wanted me to buy Merlin, with a promise that he will get it disposed off for at least 750 premium in 6 months. Now, we are exactly 6 months after the launch. And the project is still at the same price. Glad, i did not fall for the broker trap. And, the inexperienced investors end up walking straight into broker's false promises.

Comment

Price for Milano CLP is Rs 6150 - broker discount and for PLP plan is Rs 6350 - broker discount..

Comment

I was recently offered a lesser price than 6300 as there are many people who were expecting quick appreciations and now they want to exit. For around 2400 sq ft apartment, people have already paid 37.5 L...

Comment

BTW anybody aware of ground report of construction of M3M golf estate.. It seems their is nothing much happening from the pics they posted on their website...Any updates??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X