Last updated: June 7 2017
4 | Posts
1279 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gurgaon Vs Delhi - Real Estate Portfolio Weights

Members,
    Excluding your home, whats weights would you assign to your investments in Delhi and Guragon in your RE portfolio given a 2-3 year horizon? I would give more weightage to ggn but that increases riskiness of the portfolio.
    Would you agree?

Traditional view is to keep investments in delhi but i beg to differ so looking for some constructive feedback.

Re : Gurgaon Vs Delhi - Real Estate Portfolio Weights

Very interesting and timely discussion. Let me put this in perspective with a real situation . I have 4 crs to invest( I also need rental returns). In this amount I can go for a builder floor in Delhi(say gk1) or a luxury apartment on gc road ( say dlf summit) . The argument given for gurgaon is higher rental return. For Delhi safer capital investment. What is your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by kamals View Post
      Very interesting and timely discussion. Let me put this in perspective with a real situation . I have 4 crs to invest( I also need rental returns). In this amount I can go for a builder floor in Delhi(say gk1) or a luxury apartment on gc road ( say dlf summit) . The argument given for gurgaon is higher rental return. For Delhi safer capital investment. What is your opinion?
      For 4C
      Apartment: Delhi is better

Plots: GGn

I would go for a plot in GGN

Comment

let me add some more facets. As regards gurgaon the rental for a property in the same price range fetches 25% higher rental. What i also notice is that today a 1500 sq foot floor in gk costs 3.5-3.75 cr. How much more can something like this appreciate with very low return on investment in terms of rentals

Comment

It will be great to understand, how have the seasons played with the investments as of 5 years time frame.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X