I have herd that due to demonetisation the property sector has witnessed lot of decline in prices, Is this true for Gurgaon as I want to buy a property there what would be the best location keeping in mind the price ready to invest around 80lks so what is the best option and where should one invest keeping present and future in mind thank u
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    Not a good time if you are looking to invest. Gloomy market for a few more years atleast. Different story if you plan to buy for self use.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    What would be a good property to buy for self-use? Looking for 3-4 BHK in around 1.5-2.0 crores from an established builder (not builder floors)?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • aks19903 years ago
      Mahindra Aura sec 110A
    • Price
    Originally Posted by Deepthink
    What would be a good property to buy for self-use? Looking for 3-4 BHK in around 1.5-2.0 crores from an established builder (not builder floors)?

Here are the options -

- DLF Untima
    - Bestech ParkView Spa Next
    - DLF Primus
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Deepthink3 years ago
      Too far away from Main town. Next to Manesar, which I don't prefer. wondering if we have anything on the Golf course extension road? or Golf course road?
    • Project Review
    • Price
    New town heights if available at 30 percent discounts I will love to buy
    CommentQuote
    • Locality Review
    Originally Posted by Animesh_u10
    I have herd that due to demonetisation the property sector has witnessed lot of decline in prices, Is this true for Gurgaon as I want to buy a property there what would be the best location keeping in mind the price ready to invest around 80lks so what is the best option and where should one invest keeping present and future in mind thank u

Look in Sect 37
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Originally Posted by manujmohla

Here are the options -

- DLF Untima
    - Bestech ParkView Spa Next
    - DLF Primus

For immediate use, look at GCX road. Palm Drive, Dhoot - good options
    Look in Sector 109 & 111 if you can wait for 6-12 months
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Will the prices slash further now, i am looking for pure investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    • Locality Review
    If its for investment , look for Investment in commercials in New Gurgaon. Best bet for a span of 4-5 years horizon.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Originally Posted by skohli
    Will the prices slash further now, i am looking for pure investment purpose.

No hard and fast rule....some areas they might, whereas in some areas they will appreciate
    CommentQuote
  • Did you find any suitable option to invest for long term? I also have similar requirement. Please let me know if you got any pointers.
    CommentQuote