Guys,

I went to the site of BPTP Amstoria and saw this drain, people are saying that it would be covered, but would like to hear some true opinion about it.

Any thoughts...
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tryinghard
    Guys,

I went to the site of BPTP Amstoria and saw this drain, people are saying that it would be covered, but would like to hear some true opinion about it.

Any thoughts...

it cannot be covered ...its on G99 also . In G 99 there is a stinking water canal also...I do not know considering the system in India ...these will be a nuisance...enough arguments have happened on G 99 plots threq.

The investors of that project protect this.. but this is a reality. thanks for the information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    it cannot be covered ...its on G99 also . In G 99 there is a stinking water canal also...I do not know considering the system in India ...these will be a nuisance...enough arguments have happened on G 99 plots threq.

The investors of that project protect this.. but this is a reality. thanks for the information.

Just next to the canal, there is a new covered drain built by BPTP, it is saying that the open drain will eventually flow through this covered drain that they have created. The open drain is next to both D & C block, can some please throw some light on this?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ranjan89902 years ago
      you're talking about drain, let's first get teh apartment delivery