Hi,

Can anybody advice on the pitfall of the Cyberwalk, Manesar project, I am seriously considering investment here.

The builder is reputed and is promising a 1% assured return per month till the time property is rented.

Only catch is the property is lease-hold, I don't know how much this impacts.

Also there is no bank-loan but it does not matter to me as I have money to invest.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr Confused!

This property is in front of Agilent technologies that is already operational with 1000+ staff. On left side of Agilent is Nestle R&D center which is under construction. Nearby HCL is already constructed but I have no idea how much that is operational. My opinion is that many more companies will shift here sooner or later.

Originally Posted by mrconfused
    Hi,

Can anybody advice on the pitfall of the Cyberwalk, Manesar project, I am seriously considering investment here.

The builder is reputed and is promising a 1% assured return per month till the time property is rented.

Also there is no bank-loan but it does not matter to me as I have money to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrconfused
    Hi,

Hi!

Bank loan doesnt matters, when building is near possession. The only pitfall in the assured return projects are that the exits from the location might take a year to 2.

Rest builder is reputed and returns are given on time without any hitch...

Lemme know if any further info required.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone advice on the appreciation of this kind of property investment for a 2-3 years time frame?
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys

i am seriously looking to invest in here.. anyone who has already invested or has any info then please reply.. r u getting the agreed 1% return every month.. i saw the site last week and looks good..
    need some feedback asap..
    CommentQuote
  • Please suggest

Can anyone suggest how is the project coming up and what is the current BSP Price? Advisable to invest in Cyberwalk IMT Manesar project or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitaggarwal
    Can anyone suggest how is the project coming up and what is the current BSP Price? Advisable to invest in Cyberwalk IMT Manesar project or not?

my acquaintaince invested in 12% assured return scheme 2 months back... he has started getting his cheques on time..
    this is what i know..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    my acquaintaince invested in 12% assured return scheme 2 months back... he has started getting his cheques on time..
    this is what i know..

you are right.
    My friend also invested in it, & he is also getting cheques
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone share the pitfalls of Cyberwalk Manesar, As these guys are offering 12% Assured Return for four years from the date of possession also they are saying that they will provide 12% return for 1st lease also...is that true?
    If some one put light on this....
    CommentQuote
  • I am also considering investing here. Please advise.
    Vasudha -> What price are you getting?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, the project is still being advertised with 12 percent assured return. Is it a good investment at present ?
    CommentQuote
  • Those who invested in 2011 or 2012, are you getting cheques timely and regularly? Appreciate if you anyone of you could respond back ... I'm thinking of investing and your experience would help me take decision ... thanks in anticipation
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Cyberwalk Investors,

I request all the investors of this project, Cyberwalk, Manesar, to join together to fight this company legally, because the company has stopped giving Assured Returns and there is no commitment from the company, when they shall start the ARs again.

I am trying to gather all the investors of this group together, so as to form a group so that we can fight legally against this company.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • MannuGG2 years ago
      interested please contact me.
  • can you please contact me , i am interested to join you . i am n investor in this project .
    CommentQuote
  • The assured returns have stopped what is the current market price and what can we do about the non issuance of cheques Pl advise
    CommentQuote
  • skms11; first tell me when you booked the unit. and which agreement you have 3 yrs one or 5 years one. i have same problem. there is no use of this kind of group if we cant chat with each other openly .. and in actual we must form union against builder but i cant see any response ..
    CommentQuote