I am new to Gurgaon. I have a budget of max 30 Lacs (11Lac cash - rest loan) want to purchase a flat, precisely 2BHK ready to shift or to get procession within few months. I have checked 99 acres and other such websites but I am not sure whom to trust. I am ok if the property is built by a private builder or any society flat by these big shot developers (Rahaeja, Ansal etc) but the location should be decent for family to reside.
Can you please help me with the names of the streets as well as the building where I can stay peacefully with my family?. I am waiting for your feedback. Kindly assist me. Thank you very much!!

Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry, but budget is too low for a RTM 2 BHK in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstate2012

I am new to Gurgaon. I have a budget of max 30 Lacs (11Lac cash - rest loan) want to purchase a flat, precisely 2BHK ready to shift or to get procession within few months. I have checked 99 acres and other such websites but I am not sure whom to trust. I am ok if the property is built by a private builder or any society flat by these big shot developers (Rahaeja, Ansal etc) but the location should be decent for family to reside.
    Can you please help me with the names of the streets as well as the building where I can stay peacefully with my family?. I am waiting for your feedback. Kindly assist me. Thank you very much!!

Bhai

In this budget you can get 2BHK even in fresh booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Any suggestion for Noida ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstate2012
    Any suggestion for Noida ???

Bhai

Even in Noida Its difficult to get 2BHK in this budget.
    You can get 2BHK RTM in Crossing republic and Raj Nagar Extension,Ghaziabad in 25 LAC.
    CommentQuote
  • what about 50 lakhs budget? 10 L cash and rest on loan... is something available in gurgoan ready to move in
    Pls suggest....
    CommentQuote
  • Not in high -rise apartments, but may be something with builder floors in various HUDA sectors where floor wise registry is allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of options are there in vatika sec 82 etc for getting a 2bhk floor under 40 and 3bhk under 60 lakh.

possession expected next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi "Realstate2012" and "johnywalker" .... i have similar requirements like you two .... PM me your personal email IDs and we can form a small group and will keep each other posted on our options ..... what say?
    CommentQuote