I too have a unit in C block under a subvention scheme which meant I was supposed to start paying only upon possession. Now they are writing to me and asking me to pay the bank and they will deposit the interest portion on the pre-emi in my account. On the other hand the bank has started sending me emails saying I should start paying or my credit score will be affected. Is there any way in which I can resolve this? Any advice is welcome
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have als unit in D Block unders subvention. Same they are saying to me. I started paying EMI to Bank but BPTP is not refunding my EMI from March. I called couple of times , they always say we will refund it soon. What about your status?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • SHIVENVERMA2 years ago
      Kindly share your contact/ contact me at 9971899550 as I have also been cheated by BPTP as they have stopped paying subvention emi whereas now they should have stated paying the delay payment. Regards S Verma
  • Originally Posted by sainath saraban
    I too have a unit in C block under a subvention scheme which meant I was supposed to start paying only upon possession. Now they are writing to me and asking me to pay the bank and they will deposit the interest portion on the pre-emi in my account. On the other hand the bank has started sending me emails saying I should start paying or my credit score will be affected. Is there any way in which I can resolve this? Any advice is welcome

Originally Posted by sunilarora12
    I have als unit in D Block unders subvention. Same they are saying to me. I started paying EMI to Bank but BPTP is not refunding my EMI from March. I called couple of times , they always say we will refund it soon. What about your status?

Do you have a unit in BPTP pedestal?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • sunilarora122 years ago
      Since I have not post 10 messages yet, I can not send private messages. Can Whatsup administrator send me private message and i will give you my phone number in reply to add in group
  • Originally Posted by SaurabhT

Do you have a unit in BPTP pedestal?

Yes i have my unit in pedestal
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • tesaro2 years ago
      Hi I too have unit in Pedestal and now facing issues of PEMI...BPTP not paying on time to me but bank putting pressure for timely payment or else threatening actions......how do we resolve this ? Is anyone aware of real time development of the project as BPTP has only demanded 40% of money from bank till now. ..can we back out ?.....I am fully confused
  • Originally Posted by sunilarora12

Yes i have my unit in pedestal

Are you in our Whatsapp group? If not, give me your number so that I can add.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • sunilarora122 years ago
      Can some one send me private message and invite me in Whatsup group please
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I have a unit in pedestal D block under subvention and I am stuck badly. If there is a group please let me know. @sunilarora12 @SaurabhT , @sainath saraban I have sent you a private message. Please check it.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • me2982 years ago
      Hi ,
      i also have a apartment with BPTP pedestal and they are really harassing us by not paying the EMI and on the top bank harassing us to make the timely payment .Do any of you have any update on the Same or else I'm planning to hire a lawyer and file a case against them in consumer forum .
      do any of you guys interested to pitch in so that we can atleast save our hard earned money .Do send me a private message and I'll contact you

PS
  • Saw the BPTP project while going to Paras Irene. The buildings are not complete but they sure have built up the gardens around it, even on the approach road!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,
    i also have a apartment with BPTP pedestal and they are really harassing us by not paying the EMI and on the top bank harassing us to make the timely payment .Do any of you have any update on the Same or else I'm planning to hire a lawyer and file a case against them in consumer forum .
    do any of you guys interested to pitch in so that we can atleast save our hard earned money .Do send me a private message and I'll contact you

PS
    CommentQuote
  • Lets talk and send me your contact.
    CommentQuote
  • I also have a two-bedroom apartment in D block BPTP pedestal. So far, Bank has deducted 7-8 EMIs and BPTP has paid only 4. Their customer care has standard reply that we will get back with response. I have a few queries: is this forum active? What options do we have ? Govt. is very active on some defaulters, what is the status of BPTP ? We will be visiting BPTP office this week and post updates.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not getting the option to send private message or may be it was removed by IREF. Anyone having it please send me your number so that we can discuss.
    CommentQuote
  • Members: Private Messages (PM) can only be sent after the completion of 10 meaningful posts made by members. However, random posts made only to reach such count will get deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP from the very begining has been marred by controversies, be the quality of construction or its owners..
    CommentQuote
  • I received an email frm BPTP a couple of days ago showing me contsruction site pictures and how the work was 'rapidly' underway. I'm sure you must hae also receieved. Then there was demand for some money from BPTP which I ignored. I am also not paying my P-EMIS till they give me possession and after I have thoroughly inspected the property with the help of a qualified architect.
    CommentQuote
  • I received an email frm BPTP a couple of days ago showing me contsruction site pictures and how the work was 'rapidly' underway. I'm sure you must hae also receieved. Then there was demand for some money from BPTP which I ignored. I am also not paying my P-EMIS till they give me possession and after I have thoroughly inspected the property with the help of a qualified architect.
    CommentQuote