Hello friends,
BPTP Limited has launched its new luxury residential villas in Gurgaon, sector 102 on Dwarka Expressway. The size of this township is 126.6 acres. It offers 3BHK semi furnished villas of 8960 sq ft built up area.


cheers,

bnmseo :D
Read more
Reply
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bnmseo
    Hello friends,
    BPTP Limited has launched its new luxury residential villas in Gurgaon, sector 102 on Dwarka Expressway. The size of this township is 126.6 acres. It offers 3BHK semi furnished villas of 8960 sq ft built up area.


    cheers,

    bnmseo :D


    Hi
    Greetings

    My friend do your best to keep away from Blood Pressure Through Property.

    Not a single project delivered till date completely. Check their website and find it out for yourself..
    Do check online and google for complaints against BPTP..

    Even brokers dont want to deal with this company.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    My friend do your best to keep away from Blood Pressure Through Property.

    Not a single project delivered till date completely. Check their website and find it out for yourself..
    Do check online and google for complaints against BPTP..

    Even brokers dont want to deal with this company.

    Cheers

    I have seen a BBA from BPTP, thanks but I will pass this builder. I will have my doubts if BPTP can even deliver a plot leave alone masterpieces/chateau of versailles! Ha ha Ha
    CommentQuote
  • Tomorrow or day after some member here will announce that phase-1 of project is sold out and builder has raised prices for the next phase and the cycle will continue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Tomorrow or day after some member here will announce that phase-1 of project is sold out and builder has raised prices for the next phase and the cycle will continue.


    And another set of arguments will start to keep some people engaged and other amused .....
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • what about BPTP park prime in sector 66. I'm getting a deal and I have heard it is a ready to move property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    what about BPTP park prime in sector 66. I'm getting a deal and I have heard it is a ready to move property?

    'Ready to move' and BPTP do not exist together.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishi
    'Ready to move' and BPTP do not exist together.

    cameo!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    And another set of arguments will start to keep some people engaged and other amused .....
    :)


    Hi
    greetings

    Mere Chanakya bhai.. there cannot be a difference of opinion on this one.. I can guarantee you this and ready to bet, even though it is against my principals..

    This is not my conviction but the 10000s of customers suffering due this developer.. Just try to google complaints..

    CHOTI CHOTI choriyaan karne se bhi baaz nahin aata yeh builder..:D

    Its gone so bad for the brand that even brokers shy away dealing with this builder due to pending claims of commissions.. No doubt they have solid land bank in GGN and Neharpar but paisa to "UNKE" pas bhi bahut hota hai.;)

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • What is the future prospect of this project in terms of price appreciations, even if its fails to deliver villas on time?
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar fir aap logo bologe ke builders honest nahi hote?

    dekho BPTP kitna honest hain clearly keh raha hain

    "Cheat-u" Villas :D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • I will advice prospective investor never invest in the property of BPTP because this a big cheater.

    In the year 2005 this builder sold 150 Sq.yard expandable built up Villa in sector 88 Faridabad at a cost of 23.62 lakhs and it was agreed that possession will be handed over within 36 months of sanctioning of building plan, otherwise builder will pay the penalty Rs.24/- per sq.yard per month.

    To avoid penalty clause this builder never approved the building plan till the handing over of possession in May, 2013. The area compounded by Town and Country Planning Department and shown by this company in conveyance deed is also different. This difference has caused us loss of Rs.2.00 to 2.50 lacs per Villa owner.

    For additional construction we have to approve the building plan from District Town Planner, Faridabad which will cost approximately Rs.50,000/- to each Villa owner. This company charged from us Rs.160,000/- in the name of Sewer Treatment Plant and Electricity Sub-station but no sewer treatment was ever started, otherwise also there is no need of STP because HUDA's main sewer line is crossing between Block F and Block G.

    Whereas Electricity Sub-Station are concerned this builder has directed the buyers to obtain the connection from DHBVN, if we have to obtain the connection than why this builder has charged money from us??
    CommentQuote
  • Do not make any further payments to bptp-dgtcp order

    Hi
    Greetings

    Please find attached order which is self explanatory..

    Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP is one of the MOST FRAUDULENT BUILDER IN INDIA. NEVER BUY ANY OF THE UNDER-CONSTRUCTION/NEW PROJECT OF BPTP EVEN IF 25-30% CHEAPER THAN THE MARKET. REASONS:

    1. They have very vague ESCALATION COST clause in Builder Buyer Agreeement (BBA) with which they charge around 20% of original flat cost at the time of offering possession.

    2. They have HISTORY OF SELLING PROPERTY WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE. They have sold 530+ covered car parking where actually there were only 470 car parking

    3. Whole management is Fraud, their MD (Kabul Chawla) is absconding as there was an arrest warrant against him for dodging customers money.

    4. They dodge Government dues as well and this has resulted in cancellation of one of their licenses on Dwarka Expressway (Though cancellation revoked later on). They even earn in the Government dues like EDC.

    6. In every possession they offered, they increased the super-area from 3% to 5%, increasing your overall cost of the apartment/floor.

    7. People are right when they define BPTP as 'Bure Phase Tere Paas' or ‘Blood Pressure Through Property’
    COMPANY WHICH FOLLOWS UNETHICAL TRADE PRACTICES AND WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE BAD, CAN DO BAD BEYOND THE IMAGINATION OF ALL OF US. SO AVOID BUYING ANY OF THE NEW PROJECTS/ UNDER-CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OF BPTP.

    There is minimal risk in buying ready-to-move project of BPTP where RWA has already been formed so BPTP has no role to play.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulgarg1
    BPTP is one of the MOST FRAUDULENT BUILDER IN INDIA. NEVER BUY ANY OF THE UNDER-CONSTRUCTION/NEW PROJECT OF BPTP EVEN IF 25-30% CHEAPER THAN THE MARKET. REASONS:

    1. They have very vague ESCALATION COST clause in Builder Buyer Agreeement (BBA) with which they charge around 20% of original flat cost at the time of offering possession.

    2. They have HISTORY OF SELLING PROPERTY WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE. They have sold 530+ covered car parking where actually there were only 470 car parking

    3. Whole management is Fraud, their MD (Kabul Chawla) is absconding as there was an arrest warrant against him for dodging customers money.

    4. They dodge Government dues as well and this has resulted in cancellation of one of their licenses on Dwarka Expressway (Though cancellation revoked later on). They even earn in the Government dues like EDC.

    6. In every possession they offered, they increased the super-area from 3% to 5%, increasing your overall cost of the apartment/floor.

    7. People are right when they define BPTP as 'Bure Phase Tere Paas' or ‘Blood Pressure Through Property’
    COMPANY WHICH FOLLOWS UNETHICAL TRADE PRACTICES AND WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE BAD, CAN DO BAD BEYOND THE IMAGINATION OF ALL OF US. SO AVOID BUYING ANY OF THE NEW PROJECTS/ UNDER-CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OF BPTP.

    There is minimal risk in buying ready-to-move project of BPTP where RWA has already been formed so BPTP has no role to play.

    Hi
    Greetings

    A few additions

    Super area increased by 30%!!! in case of Princess Park.. Average addition is not 3 to 5% but 3X5=15% across all delivered projects.. A 1000 sq ft flat bought in 2005-6, yet not completely delivered, measures 1350 sq ft after increase of super area!!

    -This and other unethical escalation charges,
    -Unethical and illegal charges,
    -Non submission of labour cess and
    -Non payment of EDC/IDC to govt,
    -offering possession without obtaining occupation Certificate BPTP Resort, Faridabad
    -Non payment of Compounding charges for Regularisation of Construction
    -ILLEGAL and UNAUTHORISED construction,- BPTP Villas F, G Block Faridabad
    -Non approval of Building Plans
    -Sale of part license to Era without consent from DTCP- Era Divine Faridabad
    -Purchase of Illegally sold DD land and Sale of projects on such contested and disputed property in Faridabad, about 100 crores, without informing the buyers about the dispute/court case.
    -Not maintaining Project wise Escrow Account and shifting money to new project (Robbing Peter to pay Paul)
    -Illegal Electrical Sub station, STP charges, while all charges are covered under EDC/IDC
    -Court Case with Contractors, Financial Institutions, Shareholders, Employees, Buyers, Brokers, RWA etc
    -Delays by as much as 8 years (and counting) for delivering a simple plotted township.
    -Charging Service Tax on EDC/IDC
    -Executing Registries in collusion with District administration, without OC and other necessary permissions, against the legislative will and established law.
    -Sale of non existent Units/Plots (dont be impressed by sale on non existent Parking by this rogue cowboy builder)
    -Hires top legal resources like Harish Salve, Justice Sawtantra kumar, Sabharwal to broker justice in its favour.
    -Non Payment of Delayed Possession Penalty on flimsy grounds bases on arbitrary, one-sided BBA
    -Overcharging of EDC/IDC, beyond legal HUDA charges etc.
    -Inspite of each and every irregularity, breach of undertakings, non confirmation to licensing conditions, the honble DTCP honours this company with title "Repute Builder" and charges only 12% against its outstanding on simple bank guarantees, while no one lends to BPTP below 22% interest pa (appx) along with personal guarantees and lien on property.

    Last heard the top boss has migrated to US?? Heard Vadra has/had active involvement in companies affairs??

    Is he submitting Service Tax Collected to the govt, better find out??

    Always buys land tracts that are forlorn, underdeveloped, unconnected, deserted then uses political influence and state machinery, to set up a small connectivity and release news in all papers, announcement of massive plans through politicians.

    Finally, sucks up money and leaves the project to its fate until buyer cry blood..

    invest only if you dont mind bptp using your money with no obligations.

    Lagane hi hain to kisi chote chor ko pakdo, jisko office mein ja ke pakda ja sake.


    Cheers
    CommentQuote