DLF New Town Heights is a premium project I New Gurgaon in rtm status whereas ATS Kocoon is about 6 months from possession right now. ATS property is expensive and is on DEW which at present is less developed area compared to New Gurgaon. Both builders are equally reputed. I hav a 1cr budget. Which one should I go for. Not looking at immediate shifting, can wait for 2-3 to habitation.

Members/ veterans plz help.
Kindly list down pros n cons of new ggn n dew (delhi side) along with project specific info if possible.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi @suhas_ Both are good projects but New Gurgaon is currently 3-4 years ahead of Dwarka Expressway in terms of development. Also problem with Dwarka Expressway is no proper connectivity with Cyber City or Udyog Vihar Gurgaon. At this stage i will suggest NTH. Also the way DLF is maintaining NTH is amazing. Society looks super premium from Inside and gentry is also good.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also in a simmilar Fix .where ATS and CHINTELS are delivering kucoon and paradiso respectively. Both are good societies and close to delhi. I have myslef visited dlf nth quite often. I am huge admirer of its society. But location keeps me from buying flat in nth. Now experion heartsong has also come up in the league of kucoon and paradiso. Let me know if u decide something. And what grounds.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS koccon Chintel paradise
    experion

In the same order in my opinion due to factors like location , surrounding sobha properties brand and commercial RE nearby.
    NTH is a well maintained society with 91 being end users' darling among the 3NTH

Overall I will go for Delhi side of dew due to better location n liveability in long term. NTH is good as well though with galleria coming up next to it n new ggn will develop 2-3 years earliwr
    CommentQuote
  • Modern School contract is CANCELLED with dlf in Sector 91. Galleria is also no were in sight. DLF has sold Sector 91 flats and plots mentioning Modern School and Galleria 91. Both are no were in sight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan69
    Modern School contract is CANCELLED with dlf in Sector 91. Galleria is also no were in sight. DLF has sold Sector 91 flats and plots mentioning Modern School and Galleria 91. Both are no were in sight.

And you are the messenger for the same :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan69
    Modern School contract is CANCELLED with dlf in Sector 91. Galleria is also no were in sight. DLF has sold Sector 91 flats and plots mentioning Modern School and Galleria 91. Both are no were in sight.

Hey negative news man..... So where is your investment lying.... Some people with investments stuck in DEW, like to see others stuck tooo.... But ma dear freind the world goes other way around. Think good for others and better will come your way
    CommentQuote
  • @manujmohla , what are your view on:

Few queries:
    1. Regarding maintenance
    - Will DLF be maintaining Nth for next 10 years or will RWA take over the maintenance in upcoming 1-2 years
    If RWA does takeover the maintenance, will the level of maintenance become poor?
    - Once there is occupancy, will the maintenance cost go high to 10-12K...if yes, isn't this makes it unlivable as upcoming builders are offering close to zero maintenance
    2. Why prices fall so suddenly for Nth and what's the current right price for Nth top floor, 4BHK, sector 91
    How likely are prices expected to go up in next 2-3 years or will they continues to fall down?
    3. What big malls/markets are planned around Nth? Will it become a known hub in next 5 years....why or why not?
    4. How do you compare Nth with Park View and Spaze?
    5. Is Nth a good option over ATS Kocoon/Tourmaline or SPR?
    6. If I buy now and plan to sell out in 2 years, how likely am I to be able to make a deal?

Keeping all this in mind, would you still recommend Nth over DEW?
    CommentQuote

• Just visit the place and see the products. Vatika and DLF have really taken up the area to next level. Many malls and other facilities coming up rapidly... Don;t buy on portals. Visit the sites and feel the difference...Godrej has been sure dismissal till now with frontier and summit, except Godrej aria, which needs to be looked forth.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • saby.bigdata5 months ago
      Single reply to 10 questions :)
      Is DLF new town heights worth it or not?