Hi All...M3M has launched their new commercial project on Golf course ext road i.e. City Hub. Any views on the same, if it's a good investment?
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do not invest now. Wait and watch their Urbana project. Looks like no leasing is happening there means no appreciation despite being very good ommercial project. How will all these commercial appreciate without much footfall.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shubhparas2 years ago
      Hi All..
      Want to Know is M3M RWA case is settled or Not???
  • Originally Posted by ypankaj
    Do not invest now. Wait and watch their Urbana project. Looks like no leasing is happening there means no appreciation despite being very good ommercial project. How will all these commercial appreciate without much footfall.

Plus they are offering 10L discount to brokers if they buy + 3 % commission.
    CommentQuote
  • Ground rule.. no under construction..put the money in bank FD and buy after 7-8 years...when this project gets fully operational...that too if you like the finished project..not basis the brochure which costs 300 rupees in any case...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot all for putting confirmation stamp on my final decision.. :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shasha64633 years ago
      Hi...so did you invest in the project? I was told that it's 3 sided open and there is only green belt before the project and even the main road (golf course road) will be widened?
  • The developer is assuring 10 or 11% return p.a. from the time of booking up until possession... Should that make a difference in my mind when I'm considering this project for investment?
    CommentQuote
  • All these assured return means that they are taking money from your pocket and giving back to you. The project in not on GCX it is 200 meter inside. Once commercial project would come in those 200 m belt this project will have 0 visibility from GCX. Please get all the details before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • None of the builder is keeping the assured return promise intact..Vatika..Spaze..Appu Ghar...Vignehswara...everyone's cheques stopped after some time..This becomes a civil matter in the court..and may take 20 years to resolve....the buyer cant do anything but stay at the mercy of builder...even after investing lakhs/crores...and builders know the LAW..if we don't know the law as a buyer..that's our problem...he has right to Hunt you(real estate selling term)..saving yourself is your problem..not his..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • khannapuneet3 years ago
      Vatika never stopped...not in the last 7 years I know of...
  • Originally Posted by ypankaj
    All these assured return means that they are taking money from your pocket and giving back to you. The project in not on GCX it is 200 meter inside. Once commercial project would come in those 200 m belt this project will have 0 visibility from GCX. Please get all the details before investing.

Who owns the land which is in between the project and GCX road? Had it with them, they would have launched on road itself. If it's with some other builder, he will make sure to overshadow this project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ypankaj3 years ago
      Yes that is correct. Its not their Land. Irrespective of the land whoever will launch their project they will makes sure they get maximum our of the land and will surly go for high rise office etc.
  • first ask for builder buyer agreement, read it thoroughly, if u feel safe then go for it
    CommentQuote
  • They are giivng 20 percent discount saying it will end tomorrow if not decided to buy?? What should be done... the prices are expensive in prelaunch itself
    CommentQuote
  • 20% discount on the launch rates? Could you please specify the rates (after discount) that you've been offered for Lower Ground & First Floor shops?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rickyt3 years ago
      Disocunt rates will be 24k, 21k, and 13k approx respectively
  • Originally Posted by rickyt
    They are giivng 20 percent discount saying it will end tomorrow if not decided to buy?? What should be done... the prices are expensive in prelaunch itself

Dont buy..wait and watch the circus unfold.
    CommentQuote
  • Will we be left with any good lower ground shop by then if we wait for sometime? Does anybody have a clue on how the sale is proceeding?
    CommentQuote
  • For commercial or residential investments in the current market scenario, its better to wait . Dont get fooled by the inaugural discounts and other freebies offered by brokers and developers. For residential go foe ready to move unit only and for commercial go for ready to move pre-leased units with good brands and long lease period.
    stucking money in under construction properties at present is biggest mistake. My 2 cents.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rickyt3 years ago
      Ready to move commercial properties are way too expensive.... now m3m discount gone to 15 percent.... they say.... not sure what to decide??
  • @rickyt I am sure you can manage to persuade your broker to get you a better price as well part with at-least 4% of his commission.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Rediff3 years ago
      Commission is 10-12% I believe