Hello Everyone!

I'm an amateur in property discussions, and not really acquainted to this website. Due to the stated reason, I'll be pretty straightforward in my questions:-
1) We visited Raheja Atharva, and checked out a 4bhk(3054.75 sqft) apartment. While we liked the house, we're worried about development prospects and also that the person told us theres neither water, nor electricity being provided by HUDA yet. Will someone please clarify about development prospects, and how much time it may take for amenities as basic as electricity and water to be provided there;

2) Also I want to know why are prices of Ivory and Topaz blocks (Emaar Emerald hills) different, despite the fact that they've more or less same area;

3) Also, which project out of these two are likely to see better development around them in next 3-4 years; and

4) Lastly, what are fair resale prices in aforementioned projects.

Thanks!
Read more
Reply
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vivek.m.s
    Hello Everyone!

    I'm an amateur in property discussions, and not really acquainted to this website. Due to the stated reason, I'll be pretty straightforward in my questions:-
    1) We visited Raheja Atharva, and checked out a 4bhk(3054.75 sqft) apartment. While we liked the house, we're worried about development prospects and also that the person told us theres neither water, nor electricity being provided by HUDA yet. Will someone please clarify about development prospects, and how much time it may take for amenities as basic as electricity and water to be provided there;

    2) Also I want to know why are prices of Ivory and Topaz blocks (Emaar Emerald hills) different, despite the fact that they've more or less same area;

    3) Also, which project out of these two are likely to see better development around them in next 3-4 years; and

    4) Lastly, what are fair resale prices in aforementioned projects.

    Thanks!


    I think you are comparing Apples and Oranges. Emerald Hills is sector 65 and Atharva is 109. No comparison between the two.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by retrofit


    I think you are comparing Apples and Oranges. Emerald Hills is sector 65 and Atharva is 109. No comparison between the two.


    Will you please take out a little time and differentiate them in detail. Would be thankful!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vivek.m.s


    Will you please take out a little time and differentiate them in detail. Would be thankful!


    1) Location
    2) Elevation
    3) ROI


    CommentQuote

  • Originally Posted by retrofit


    1) Location
    2) Elevation
    3) ROI




    I'm sorry as I forgot to mention. We're looking for a 4 bhk, as my father is retiring at end of this month: and would prefer a ready to move apartment. We're inclined towards Emaar, but are unsure about the prices there. Thanks for your replies though: I'm sure you've shown me the much needed direction to move in, by saying not to compare the two. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I will say no to both the socities... Also please share your budget so that we can give recomendations. Also share area of prefreance and your office area. If your budget is less than 1.5 CR go for New Gurgaon and if its more than 1.5 CR then go for GCX. I am sure you are looking for ready to move in options.

    If its less than 1.5 CR. here are the options

    - DLF NTH 1.2 CR (2700 sqft)
    - DLF NTH 1.5 CR (3300 sqft)
    - DLF Primus 1.5 CR 4 Bhk
    - Vatika Villa 240 Sqyd 1.4 CR

    If its more than 1.5

    - Emaar Palm Drive
    - Heritage One
    - Ireo Grand Arch
    - M3M Golf Estate
    CommentQuote

  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    I will say no to both the socities... Also please share your budget so that we can give recomendations. Also share area of prefreance and your office area. If your budget is less than 1.5 CR go for New Gurgaon and if its more than 1.5 CR then go for GCX. I am sure you are looking for ready to move in options.

    If its less than 1.5 CR. here are the options

    - DLF NTH 1.2 CR (2700 sqft)
    - DLF NTH 1.5 CR (3300 sqft)
    - DLF Primus 1.5 CR 4 Bhk
    - Vatika Villa 240 Sqyd 1.4 CR

    If its more than 1.5

    - Emaar Palm Drive
    - Heritage One
    - Ireo Grand Arch
    - M3M Golf Estate


    Hey there!

    Our budget is 1-1.5 and preferred area is around 250-300 sqyrd. As I can notice nth seems to be comfortably within our budget. But my parents find it a little too far off(from metro etc). Is there any specific reason(other than poor track record of Emaar in terms of completing their projects on time) which made you say a NO to it?

    I'm asking because my father really liked open green space and other amenities inside the project(Ivory block and Jemma both,)

    We're tempted by Emaar as we're getting a deal for Topaz @1.4, since it's under construction and the seller happens to be an NRI+ my father is willing to extend our stay in current govt residential colony till year end and maybe by then the block in question will be completed too. However, apprehension is there due to precedents of delay set by Emaar!

    I plan to visit nth and Vatika too coming weekend.

    Thanks for your reply! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vivek.m.s



    Hey there!

    Our budget is 1-1.5 and preferred area is around 250-300 sqyrd. As I can notice nth seems to be comfortably within our budget. But my parents find it a little too far off(from metro etc). Is there any specific reason(other than poor track record of Emaar in terms of completing their projects on time) which made you say a NO to it?

    I'm asking because my father really liked open green space and other amenities inside the project(Ivory block and Jemma both,)

    We're tempted by Emaar as we're getting a deal for Topaz @1.4, since it's under construction and the seller happens to be an NRI+ my father is willing to extend our stay in current govt residential colony till year end and maybe by then the block in question will be completed too. However, apprehension is there due to precedents of delay set by Emaar!

    I plan to visit nth and Vatika too coming weekend.

    Thanks for your reply! :)


    As someone pointed out --- you are comparing sky and earth when you compare Emaar with other properties.

    It is like comparing Lava with say samsung S 6 .

    Go to New Gurgaon if your budget is below 1 cr.

    I think your father / family prefers low rise. And Emaar would fit the bill perfectly .

    Golf course extension road is ahead of New gurgaon in terms of development by 10 yrs and in terms of poshness -- infinity .

    Emaar's problems are over as Emaar has taken over completely . Mgf is out.

    Ivory section is ready and shud be better than Topaz which as a society shall be under construction for 1-2 yrs.

    Also, about 10 families have already shifted in Ivory .

    Ivory ground floor is about 350 sq yards , perfectly enclosed and shud come at about 1.4 cr.




    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vivek.m.s



    Hey there!

    Our budget is 1-1.5 and preferred area is around 250-300 sqyrd. As I can notice nth seems to be comfortably within our budget. But my parents find it a little too far off(from metro etc). Is there any specific reason(other than poor track record of Emaar in terms of completing their projects on time) which made you say a NO to it?

    I'm asking because my father really liked open green space and other amenities inside the project(Ivory block and Jemma both,)

    We're tempted by Emaar as we're getting a deal for Topaz @1.4, since it's under construction and the seller happens to be an NRI+ my father is willing to extend our stay in current govt residential colony till year end and maybe by then the block in question will be completed too. However, apprehension is there due to precedents of delay set by Emaar!

    I plan to visit nth and Vatika too coming weekend.

    Thanks for your reply! :)


    Forgot to mention, you could also consider Palm Terraces, which is a part of Palm drive .
    i have not seen that lately , but it shud be gud.



    CommentQuote
  • Topaz 350 GF seems high. I think it should be around 1.30. Do look around.
    I personally like Emaar.
    Going further way like dew or new gurgaon also gets you further away from Medical attention. Should the need arise.

    Have you looked at Orchid island??
    CommentQuote
  • Please dont buy any property from Raheja.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpu24
    Please dont buy any property from Raheja.


    please support your comment with some reason, instead of just giving a blanket statement. It will help buyer to understand why one should not buy from Raheja or xyz developer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by retrofit
    Topaz 350 GF seems high. I think it should be around 1.30. Do look around.
    I personally like Emaar.
    Going further way like dew or new gurgaon also gets you further away from Medical attention. Should the need arise.

    Have you looked at Orchid island??


    Orchid Island doesnt have club, and is average overall . looks local . thought it is in ready location.

    Ivory 350 sq yard is 1.4 for ground floor ....wen i enquired..... top floors may be lower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satham


    Orchid Island doesnt have club, and is average overall . looks local . thought it is in ready location.

    Ivory 350 sq yard is 1.4 for ground floor ....wen i enquired..... top floors may be lower.


    1.4 is on the higher side. 1.3 should be ideal.
    I know orchid does not have a club, but its a decent community especially location and price wise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by retrofit


    1.4 is on the higher side. 1.3 should be ideal.
    I know orchid does not have a club, but its a decent community especially location and price wise.


    Are you saying the value it deserves ....thats subjective .

    Am talking about the price , when i said Rs 1.4 for a ground Floor.


    Dont know why you r saying Orchid Island is better .... it is in bad shape in just 3 yrs of possession .
    Its a small society , now way it can be compared to emerald hill.s except that its completely ready and occupied whereas emerald is not.

    1 Year down the line, the difference will show.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satham


    Are you saying the value it deserves ....thats subjective .

    Am talking about the price , when i said Rs 1.4 for a ground Floor.


    Dont know why you r saying Orchid Island is better .... it is in bad shape in just 3 yrs of possession .
    Its a small society , now way it can be compared to emerald hill.s except that its completely ready and occupied whereas emerald is not.

    1 Year down the line, the difference will show.


    Relax! I am entitled to my opinion. I really dont care what you think or presume. Nobody is swearing on Bhagwad Gita and commenting.
    CommentQuote