Last updated: December 3 2012
39 | Posts
3444 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collabration

plzz reply can this happen
    if one buys a plot for 1 crore for 192 sqyards in vipul world and evrybody know we can build g +2 FLOORS AND CONSTRUCTION LETS ASSUME TOTAL 40 LAKHS ALL FLOORS AS PER THIS
    ACC Help - Calculators - Cost Calculator
    SO TOTAL COST 1 CRORE 40 LAKS IF THREE END USER DIVIDE ALL THIS AMOUNT TOTAL COST PER FLOOR WILL 47 LAKKS FOR 192 SQYARDS AND ON SOHNA ROAD 192 SQYARD FLOOR EASILY COST 90 +
    SO END USE SHOULD GO FOR THIS
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Re : collabration

can seperate registry can be done for these floors?

Comment

ya beacuse i got a call from broker 1 floor is sell for 80 lacs in vipul world
      so thats why i think this idea

Comment

plz reply if 3 person are ready buy plot in all 3 names and built floors and total cost will be less than 50 how u say plzz reply experts

Comment

Abhay bhai,

Although I am not expert but your idea looks fine to me and will save money to 3 families.. You need to find like minded people.. Only issue I think is how would you sort out floor preference if everybody wants ground floor..

Best of Luck..

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
          plz reply if 3 person are ready buy plot in all 3 names and built floors and total cost will be less than 50 how u say plzz reply experts

Comment

total cost i had said you 1crore 40 lacs aprrox we can say 50 laks ground
            47 lacs 1st and 43 2nd that will be discussed yaar but see on sohna road floor cost 90 + 3 bhk so i think if anyone end user it is just for end use who donot have high budget and for 50 to 70 laks no one can get ready to move or possesion in 1 year in gurgaon many project will deleivered next year in sector 70 to sector 95 that are under 70 but area will devlop minimum 3 years time
            is there any user ( prefered bank employee )
            Last edited February 26 2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

calculations all wrong -
              plot price in vipul world - around 60k , so plot price = 1,15,20,000

Secondly construction cost for a seasoned builder who knows ins and out of saving cost in gurgaon would be at least 55,00,000/-(with basic specs ,i.e egyptian in living dining n katni/wooden in bedrooms , etc ) so cost for a new bie would be at least 65-70L for those specs , so total cost would be around 1.8 Cr to 1.85 Cr .

with these kinds of margins onl in mind , one can do this anywhere , nothing special about vipul world .

My 2 cents .

Comment

dear yesterday i had seen 3 plots and my friend had also seen 52000 is rate not 60000
                i m surei and friend and one more person that we want will negotiate up ro 48000 to 49000
                and construction cost will not more than 40 lakhs
                Last edited February 26 2012, 01:26 AM.

Comment

I think its a good idea, only too much of hassle and opening yourself to conflicts between 3 people who would all have opinions on how they want the flats to be designed, what materials to use, who will get which floor etc etc. Proceed only if have trustworthy partners, decide and document everything beforehand between the three of you and be sure to check if separate registry allowed. If you can do it, it surely means savings of upto 30 Lakhs/per flat which is defn a substantial amount.
                  Last edited February 26 2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
                    dear yesterday i had seen 3 plots and my friend had also seen 52000 is rate not 60000
                    i m surei and friend and one more person that we want will negotiate up ro 48000 to 49000
                    and construction cost will not more than 40 lakhs
                    Well then , i have heardthere is this block in vipul world where there is a shamshaan ghaat(right next to it or in it dont know) , prices are lesser there ,may be you might be getting in that block (or may be you might be getting a very very great deal),its a steal at 48-49k buddy , cos 500 sq yd plots there are also commanding prices of closer to 55-60k !!

Secondly , my intention is not to demotivate you , but 40 L mei its seriously not practical , considering the labour costs , material costs , cost of Completion certificate and all . Ma be you are not calculating the costs of interiors like kitchen cabinets , flooring , lighting/electrical ,false ceiling , bathroom fittings , these things are shit costly nowadays .

Kindly do a thorough survey on the construction cost at least . And all the best for your venture .
                    Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X