Collapse

collabration

Last updated: December 3 2012
39 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : collabration

dear i donot lie i have seen 192 sqyrd plot for 1 crore and even he is ready to negotiate upto 97 lakhs
    and cost is not more than 45 i am dam sure
    my friend has built 500 sqyard in sector 15 70 lakhs cst
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

saxena it will easily decide which floor take we are two person already i will choose first
      floor instead of partners there are many here goverment employees they dono have high budget they get flat only in sectores like 70 to sector 95 or express way and they know they cant live there for 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
        saxena it will easily decide which floor take we are two person already i will choose first
        floor instead of partners there are many here goverment employees they dono have high budget they get flat only in sectores like 70 to sector 95 or express way and they know they cant live there for 5 years
        ABHAY,
        I HAV A PLOT OF 500 SQ YARDS AND PLANNING TO CONSTRUCT IT.
        kindly share the name and details of the contractor who can construct a 500 yards plot in 70-80 lacs ..
        thanks ..

Comment

i have two which i had talked thats for me only and another one is

ACC Help - Calculators - Cost Calculator

sorry saxena ji i can tell mine

Comment

Well as per lil bit of survey I have done one shd tale ballpark cost of 1500 psf as cost of construction... Assuming you would getting 1400 sft of buildup area on each floor.. We are talking about 60-65 L here... I may though that the quality of construction that you may get would be better than builder floors

Comment

swwet guy means u r saying it is better to go builder floors

Comment

Cost of construction should be around 1300 ( inclusive of about 10 % Contractor's margin ), if u r not looking for Italian Marble & top of the line fittings .

Originally posted by sweetguy View Post
                Well as per lil bit of survey I have done one shd tale ballpark cost of 1500 psf as cost of construction... Assuming you would getting 1400 sft of buildup area on each floor.. We are talking about 60-65 L here... I may though that the quality of construction that you may get would be better than builder floors
                Last edited February 27 2012, 05:05 PM.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Total cost of three floors - including plot - could be around 1.55 - 1.6 cr. and the registry could be done for separate floors. As per HUDA laws, registry is allowed for independent floors above 180 yards.

Comment

Floor plans

Abhay - Which block are you getting this plot for 1 Cr, is it A or F block?

The cost of decent construction is usually Rs 1200-1300 / sqft as pointed by other members as well. What is the total area in sqft you are looking for your G+2 - is it 3000 - 3300 sqft (= 1000-1100 sqft each floor) then this calculation might work. The 80-90 Lakh floors you talked about in Sohna Road might be 1500-1600 sqft which is 20% higher area than you mentioned.

My suggestion - try and budget for 50-55 Lakhs for construction and total cost as 1.55 crore.

R

Comment

to rakatk ji total cost is u said 1.55 crore ok and we can easliy say 52 lakhs each
                      to stokas plot is more than 180 sqyard i.e 192

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X