Can anyone suggest between Ats Kocoon, Chintels Paradiso and Experion The Heartsong in Gurgaon? My requirment is for a 3 BHK in a budget under 1 crore. Kindly suggest out of these 3, which will be better for end use? I mean better landscapes, society and security.

Owners, investors and property enthusiast are invited for discussion. Looking at the current market senario, where all these projects are about to deliver possesion, an end user like me would love to gather opinions on them. Pls help.
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Heartsong have already given possession for some towers
    Also prices will be better than other two projects you specified.
    Area will come up good after westerlies 100 acre villa township is built
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • akshaykr9 months ago
      I agree with u. But there is one thing I read with experion there is some possesion charges. Broker also asked me 95L exlcluding position/possesion charges. What is that? How much shall i bargain? Kindly help
  • Those possession charges are charged by every builder nowadays, little less little more here and there, bargain as much as you can, ask for less than 1 Cr ALL IN.
    CommentQuote
  • And if you want to go more cheaper and can compromise on finishing / quality little bit - go for neighbor raheja Vedanta, 90+ families already staying..
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • akshaykr9 months ago
      chintels paradiso. 1785 sqft
  • Hi akshay
    plz stay away from Vedanta in my opinion..You may go for experion/paradise/koccon...More or less similar..In my personal opinion ..I would rate koccon superior to others basis location brand n past proven track record of maintenance keeping in mind end use.
    Though koccon would come at a premium as well..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • akshaykr8 months ago
      Thanks suhas.. ats is going lil over budget for me. Deal under 1cr is not happening now. Maybe during possesion (may) i can get some. Though i think i will finalise only in jun/july
  • Sure..Lemme know as well..Once you transact in any of above
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akshay - on similar end-user boat as yours - but somehow unable to digest to live in uninhabited area. What are your views on daily necessities / schools / markets / office conveyance, medical facilities, et al. Recently went to Chintels from Delhi side and the Najafgarh nallah road was more than scary enough for me. I think it will it make sense to continue current arrangement (rent/joint) and invest after 2-3 years. IMO rates will not run and you are getting 7% in fixed deposit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jasprit9
    Hi Akshay - on similar end-user boat as yours - but somehow unable to digest to live in uninhabited area. What are your views on daily necessities / schools / markets / office conveyance, medical facilities, et al. Recently went to Chintels from Delhi side and the Najafgarh nallah road was more than scary enough for me. I think it will it make sense to continue current arrangement (rent/joint) and invest after 2-3 years. IMO rates will not run and you are getting 7% in fixed deposit.

Currently there are distress deals available in most good and ready to move in projects like Heartsong and Paradiso. Some over leveraged buyers are willing to exit at prices which are lower than even the pre-launch price. These are extremely sweet deals and a value investor should move fast and grab them since such deals will not be available after six months. Also, please note that stock prices of most real estate companies have moved up by nearly 50% during the past two months. This is because the market is sensing that the real estate market is about to revive, primarily due to the attractiveness of the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana. Once real estate starts selling, distress deals will no longer be available. There is lots of built up latent demand waiting on the sidelines. The moment rates start rising, these buyers will come to buy thereby further raising demand and pushing prices up. It is impossible to time the market and catch the bottom. My gut feel is that the bottom was in Jan 2017. Things are getting better now and there could not be a more opportune time to buy a property for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EagleGaze

Currently there are distress deals available in most good and ready to move in projects like Heartsong and Paradiso. Some over leveraged buyers are willing to exit at prices which are lower than even the pre-launch price. These are extremely sweet deals and a value investor should move fast and grab them since such deals will not be available after six months. Also, please note that stock prices of most real estate companies have moved up by nearly 50% during the past two months. This is because the market is sensing that the real estate market is about to revive, primarily due to the attractiveness of the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana. Once real estate starts selling, distress deals will no longer be available. There is lots of built up latent demand waiting on the sidelines. The moment rates start rising, these buyers will come to buy thereby further raising demand and pushing prices up. It is impossible to time the market and catch the bottom. My gut feel is that the bottom was in Jan 2017. Things are getting better now and there could not be a more opportune time to buy a property for end use.

I dont think Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana will do any good to the 1cr apartments in discussion here. In general, it might cheer the real estate market in Tier 2, 3 cities but dont think it will impact regions like Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote

The first part of my comment was on how Ready to move NOT Equal to Ready to Live, so I hope you see my point from end-user perspective. Let's not digress and I request to help me understand if I can go and live there today? My viewpoint- No; your comments - most welcome sir.

Second part on actual market movement - up or down - is subjective and peeping into fortune ball :) - but given the government war on cash and weak economy, I am thinking otherwise.

And for the realty stock run - overall stocks are on the rise and realty stocks have been down a lot over last 5 years so rise looks good but in reality they are chasing previous levels (and it is only Indiabulls which has increased dramatically due to value un-locking, DLF due to debt reduction).

Attachments:
    CommentQuote

I doubt if prices are same or below the prelaunch price..pre-launch for cocoon was 3500 or 3800 ..No where will you find that kind of rate now, though I feel that prices have not moved much northward since, but are also unlikely to move for couple of years.
    as far as lievability is concerned a lot will depend on builder to builder basis but overall again 2020 seems to be an ideal guess
    CommentQuote
    Hi Akshay - on similar end-user boat as yours - but somehow unable to digest to live in uninhabited area. What are your views on daily necessities / schools / markets / office conveyance, medical facilities, et al. Recently went to Chintels from Delhi side and the Najafgarh nallah road was more than scary enough for me. I think it will it make sense to continue current arrangement (rent/joint) and invest after 2-3 years. IMO rates will not run and you are getting 7% in fixed deposit.

After 2-3 years prices might not be same in fact you might not get uNits in resale at all as most of them would be end users. Hence if planning a resale deal run up up to possession is a good period. Builder prices may vary according to market sentiment.
    habitation is problem for sure and that is a prime reason for current stagnation of prices.
    Had it been developed average property in 109 sector would be attending close to 8-9k easily (excluding sobha obv)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhas_

I doubt if prices are same or below the prelaunch price..pre-launch for cocoon was 3500 or 3800 ..No where will you find that kind of rate now, though I feel that prices have not moved much northward since, but are also unlikely to move for couple of years.
    as far as lievability is concerned a lot will depend on builder to builder basis but overall again 2020 seems to be an ideal guess

The Heartsong project was pre launched at a price of 5500 per sq ft BSP (with zero PLC). You should be able to get resale units at prices even lower than 5200/- per sq ft BSP because a few distressed sellers are prepared to exit at a huge loss.

Dwarka Expressway is bound to be the most livable area in Delhi due to its excellent location, wide roads and job drivers like the Bijwasan Railway Stn, ECC, Global City, Diplomatic Enclave, Manesar Industrial Complex etc etc. Those who wait for 3 years to see fully developed social infrastructure will have to pay a much higher price. True wealth is created only if you buy when the market is distressed.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • saurab95425 months ago
      How safe is it to buy resale properties in Heartsong since possession is not yet done.....asking because I am afraid of frauds in such dealings

The first part of my comment was on how Ready to move NOT Equal to Ready to Live, so I hope you see my point from end-user perspective. Let's not digress and I request to help me understand if I can go and live there today? My viewpoint- No; your comments - most welcome sir.

Second part on actual market movement - up or down - is subjective and peeping into fortune ball :) - but given the government war on cash and weak economy, I am thinking otherwise.

And for the realty stock run - overall stocks are on the rise and realty stocks have been down a lot over last 5 years so rise looks good but in reality they are chasing previous levels (and it is only Indiabulls which has increased dramatically due to value un-locking, DLF due to debt reduction).

I understand ur concern.. its not livable as of now. But i see forsee it as best livable place is coming years. As eagle gaze said... the property prices will move with quite a pace in this area. Specially once the people starts to move in. After 2 years i might not afford to buy a flat in chintels. Since my money wont grow as the flats prices will.
    I see dlf nth is very much livable now, but comparing it with location of sec109 it doesnt match its asking price. I might be wrong. May be in upcoming future nth will rise. But i have to stay closer to dwarka and ggn at the same time.
    Also i can see real estate market is picking up. Considering lower home loan interest rates. And demonetisation. Builders (geniune) have bought big chunks of lands. U can also google the real estate senario in 2018. That might hit u as eye opener as well. I can easily get 3bhk appt in dwarka society. But that market is saturated. Prices will never go up. And the societies and barely any aminities and security is 1 tier. Here average builder gives u 2 tier secuirty which is very imp factor for end user.
    Now about market and livablilty. There is nothing which is not available online. Rest is you buy from local vendors. Which is not that far considering palam vihar nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • They have sold at varying BSP prices starting from 4350/ then 4800/ & then 5200/ -So how the BSP can be 4500/ psqft?
    CommentQuote
  • I guess living quality in sec 108 109 will not be so peaceful. Soo many societies and congested appartements. I rate it lesser than dlf new town hieghts. Specially 91 sector. Vast green area and schools and comercial nearby. Its away from hustle still 10 mins drive to nh8 and expressway. Imt mannesar is also close. I think i dlf nth should be better for end use
    CommentQuote