Raheja is coming out with Plots in Sohna , Gurgaon (25 KM from Rajeev Chowk)

USP of Plots is as below.

1) Future residential project is now under way.
2) 20 mins drive from current Sohna Road / Golf Course Extension Road.
3) 10 mins from GD Goenka school
4) Proposed road connecting from Golf Course Road.
5) Small Ticket Size.
6) Low investment.

Rate 26575/- PSY
Size 158/243/304/357 sqyd
Other charges to be decided.

Booking Amount 7 lacs

How is above investment ?
Read more
311 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Raheja has a huge land bank in Sohna & have plans to develop Raheja City there. Big name & good builder reputation but I have my doubts on Sohna as a region...I have visited the place many a times to that part while visiting Roz Ka Meo (not exactly sure of the location of these plots though)....pretty nefarious & dreaded area as a belt. Plus why would one go 25Km to-wards Sohna from Rajeev Chowk when you go less than 20 km on NH1 (for Vatika plots in 82) if investment in plots was the only consideration....Plus covering 25km on NH1 is no comparison to traveling 25km toward Sohna..road conditions are pathetic. Yes I know, Vatika is more expensive but at least you are on the National Highway with excellent approach even now compared to this god forsaken place on a State Highway...good for only some weekend trip to Damdama lake for an outing with kids (that too, only during daytime strictly). One may prefer booking plots in Jindal global City or Express City Plots (reday for possession in 5 months) at Sector 35 Sonepat (on KMP & 4 km from NH 8) at less than this ticket price if plots was the consideration in this ticket size....that area has a huge potential for growth.

I am sure though that many would buy this too as anything & everything sells in RE esp. if its by reputed builders.

I would NOT recommend this investment personally..Opinions may vary & that's fine.
    CommentQuote
  • Wrong Notion About Sohna

Harmeet, you are probably confusing your visits to Mewat with Sohna. Roz Ka Meo where incidentally another IMT is being planned has been carved out of Mewat district. Mewat has a notorious reputation while Sohna is pretty much ok.The road till Sohna nowadays is actually quite good. I can say this because I go to my farm there very often.
    Disclaimer: I have no clue about the Raheja plots or the so called Raheja city that is mentioned.
    CommentQuote
  • Well Captain, The point was not to confuse but to put forward an unbiased view of as to what lies around the Sohna project if one goes up a little further. Anyways, I know folks will still like to buy simply because of Raheja's name & probably b'coz of the apparently lower ticket size. Hopefully they get best returns from their investments. Nothing against Raheja's (infact I like them as builders) but its just the location of this particular project that puts me back.

Good to note that road condition till Sohna has improved...have not been there off late.
    CommentQuote
  • its 1.5 -2.5 kms after sohna chowk and 3kms from GD goenka school
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    its 1.5 -2.5 kms after sohna chowk and 3kms from GD goenka school

Hi
    Greetings

Thats correct.

Mewat is quiet far and is more like a MINI PAKISTAN. However, it is quiet peaceful and just like any Indian Underdeveloped area.

Rates however may not find some easy takers.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hello. I was looking to buy a plot in sohna & have been researching abt it for last month or so. And got msg abt raheja today and google brought me here.I am planning to buy 150 sqyd plot and build for own residential purposes. I'm currently living in rented house in gurgaon. My budget is 45 lac. I think sohna fits well in that. Pls guide me if my decision is a wise one or not.

Also, property dealer there showed me a plot in Rajouriya Colony just before bus stand and right on highway. The price is 20k per sqyd. I inclined to finilise a deal soon. Colony looks fine to me. And is just 1-2 km from gd school.
    Dealer told me its an approved area with houses of mla there and I would be able to secure a loan for purchase and building it
    Senior members pls pls guide me in making a decision here. . Thanks a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    Raheja has a huge land bank in Sohna & have plans to develop Raheja City there. Big name & good builder reputation but I have my doubts on Sohna as a region...I have visited the place many a times to that part while visiting Roz Ka Meo (not exactly sure of the location of these plots though)....pretty nefarious & dreaded area as a belt. Plus why would one go 25Km to-wards Sohna from Rajeev Chowk when you go less than 20 km on NH1 (for Vatika plots in 82) if investment in plots was the only consideration....Plus covering 25km on NH1 is no comparison to traveling 25km toward Sohna..road conditions are pathetic. Yes I know, Vatika is more expensive but at least you are on the National Highway with excellent approach even now compared to this god forsaken place on a State Highway...good for only some weekend trip to Damdama lake for an outing with kids (that too, only during daytime strictly). One may prefer booking plots in Jindal global City or Express City Plots (reday for possession in 5 months) at Sector 35 Sonepat (on KMP & 4 km from NH 8) at less than this ticket price if plots was the consideration in this ticket size....that area has a huge potential for growth.

I am sure though that many would buy this too as anything & everything sells in RE esp. if its by reputed builders.

I would NOT recommend this investment personally..Opinions may vary & that's fine.

It all boils down to the following:

- Vatika plots start at 62,800 in the new gated community.
    - Express City is in Sonipat, while these plots are in Gurgaon. 5 years down the line, the RoI of Gurgaon will still be better than the Express Plots in Sonipat.

So, ticket size and the fact that a reputed brand is behind the plots will actually make this project a worthy consideration for someone who missed the G99 plots in Gurgaon.

Again, this is my personal opinion and hence one needs to factor his own personal choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Why do you say missed G99 plots.... They are still available at pretty much the launch price in resale (less than 10% more)

Originally Posted by rdhawan15

So, ticket size and the fact that a reputed brand is behind the plots will actually make this project a worthy consideration for someone who missed the G99 plots in Gurgaon.

Again, this is my personal opinion and hence one needs to factor his own personal choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Why do you say missed G99 plots.... They are still available at pretty much the launch price in resale (less than 10% more)

The company has revised the pricing at 56K or is in the process of doing so. And, more than 40% payment is through with the demand having been raised for the next 20%. So, there is a higher outgo for a fresh purchase off the resale market.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats correct.

G99 plots are far more better than Raheja plots in Sohna. The full payment plots are still available at 42 to 43k psy. although ticket size is high but these plots are multiple times better.
    CommentQuote
  • Kapilji- Come on.. Why are you worried, no one is comparing sector 99 to Sohna....it would be foolish

I was responding to the 'missed opportunity' mention as the plots are still avaialble in resale at pretty much similar prices as launch...

Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Thats correct.

G99 plots are far more better than Raheja plots in Sohna. The full payment plots are still available at 42 to 43k psy. although ticket size is high but these plots are multiple times better.
    CommentQuote
  • And Maghadji What was the launch price and when??
    CommentQuote
  • Aap to khud hi owner ho G99 mein... you will know for sure.

Originally Posted by Omsair
    And Maghadji What was the launch price and when??
    CommentQuote
  • Thats why i am asking bcoj as per my understanding the launch was at a much lower prices ( around 38.5 K or even lesser) and they have increased the rates progressively. The limited plots available in resale are at at 43-44 K ( many of them NPNL- which requires almost 100% payment) and atleast 40% payment + premium is payable. Small sizes and full cheques are demanding more than 45 K. This is as per my info. based on talk with main brokers and company officials.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    And Maghadji What was the launch price and when??

Launch price was Rs. 30k psy in June/July 2010, but majority sale happened at 33k October 2010 onwards...
    CommentQuote