Today, I got a chance to visit New GGN...

Visit to New GGN.avi - YouTube

Way to SPR from NH8.avi - YouTube

Will be uploading more videos for the way from Sohna road to SPR till NH8...
Covering most of the projects...
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Atleast a small effort from my side....will make people who are not in the vicinity take the right decision for a BIG QUESTION "where to invest"...
    instead of relying on brokers who are selling nightmares with their false advertisements...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saurabh for the effort.. Really Appreciate it...

By the way do you have video of covering Vatika projects as the first video ends when you take turn on the road to Vatika projects....
    CommentQuote
  • Great Effort

much appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for the videos.
    CommentQuote
  • nice start
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you very much for the appreciation, other videos can be found on another thread.

:bab (48):
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/25091-videos-sohna-road-to-new-ggn-via-spr?t=27108

Hope it will help people to decide...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks Saurabh for the effort.. Really Appreciate it...

By the way do you have video of covering Vatika projects as the first video ends when you take turn on the road to Vatika projects....

Sir, I recorded Vatika in 80x and also, South park...and DLF Almeda on SPR...but unfortunately files got corrupted..
    CommentQuote
  • No Prob.. Thanks for the efforts.. Best wishes..
    Originally Posted by imsaurabh
    Sir, I recorded Vatika in 80x and also, South park...and DLF Almeda on SPR...but unfortunately files got corrupted..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imsaurabh

Hi
    Greetings

Excellent attempt Saurabh.. great stuff..

I have produced this on the dway thread. Their is a burning issue pertaining to change of plans about dway due to litigation. Any investor would get unsettled is quiet obvious. The fact that 8x development is quiet promising is being written down on the dway thread however. Still your reel life proof is quiet convincing and nothing like this is likely in near future on 10x sectors for some time..
    Have a look at what goes on dway stretch http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/344198-post2601.html

Rahul2011 your inputs are most important:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Excellent attempt Saurabh.. great stuff..

I have produced this on the dway thread. Their is a burning issue pertaining to change of plans about dway due to litigation. Any investor would get unsettled is quiet obvious. The fact that 8x development is quiet promising is being written down on the dway thread however. Still your reel life proof is quiet convincing and nothing like this is likely in near future on 10x sectors for some time..
    Have a look at what goes on dway stretch http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/344198-post2601.html

Rahul2011 your inputs are most important:D

Cheers

Shukriya....

That is why I mentioned 80x will command more premium than any other area in GGN.....esp dway..

Anyone can see the development...
    CommentQuote
    Shukriya....

That is why I mentioned 80x will command more premium than any other area in GGN.....esp dway..

Anyone can see the development...

on Sundays NH 8 area gives a completely different picture as comapred to Monday to sat..reason being all factories off and truck volume just 5% of normal. in my opinion NH 8 would gives return on low cost flats whaeras SPR would give much better returns & would be a better place to live for mid & luxury aprtments.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF Group is India's largest real estate company and DLF is the main private company which built the new Gurgaon.DLF has chosen Sector 82, 86, 90, and 91 over Sector 10x for Town ship for luxury brand projects.DLF knows very well where to invest and where not to invest in Gurgaon.Intelligent investor will follow sectors where DLF is batting for Luxury project and township for better returns in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Not only that.. No doubt, There are lot of good builders in D-e way like Mahindra, Raheja, Sobha etc.. But DLF is the ONLY builder who is having POWER to transform the face of an area..

Originally Posted by KumarofIndia
    DLF Group is India's largest real estate company and DLF is the main private company which built the new Gurgaon.DLF has chosen Sector 82, 86, 90, and 91 over Sector 10x for Town ship for luxury brand projects.DLF knows very well where to invest and where not to invest in Gurgaon.Intelligent investor will follow sectors where DLF is batting for Luxury project and township for better returns in future.
    CommentQuote
    Thank you very much for the appreciation, other videos can be found on another thread.

:bab (48):
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/25091-videos-sohna-road-to-new-ggn-via-spr?t=27108

Hope it will help people to decide...

above link has other videos also...
    CommentQuote
  • imsaurabh, great work & keep them coming, whenever u get the time & inclination for such efforts .:bab (48):
    CommentQuote