Hi,

I am planning to book one flat in Tata La Vida and have few questions. I would really appreciate if some fellow member can help me out. My questions are:

1) I want a spacious flat. Looking at the floor plans, 2BHK(L) seems the best fit. My only concern is what would be easier to sell later, A spacious 2BHK or a small sized 3BHK?
2) There are some talks about Power sub-station near to the buildings. Is that a legitimate health concern? Will that affect the investment negatively?
3) 7850/sft is the BSP being quoted online. Is that a legit price? IF I negotiate well, wanna know how much I would be able to save here.

Thanks in advance guys.

Happy investing!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by satymish
    Hi,

I am planning to book one flat in Tata La Vida and have few questions. I would really appreciate if some fellow member can help me out. My questions are:

1) I want a spacious flat. Looking at the floor plans, 2BHK(L) seems the best fit. My only concern is what would be easier to sell later, A spacious 2BHK or a small sized 3BHK?
    2) There are some talks about Power sub-station near to the buildings. Is that a legitimate health concern? Will that affect the investment negatively?
    3) 7850/sft is the BSP being quoted online. Is that a legit price? IF I negotiate well, wanna know how much I would be able to save here.

Thanks in advance guys.

Happy investing!

Hi Satymish,

Thank you for your interest in our projects.Kindly share your contact details & our customer service representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Also, detailed information is available on our website. Click on the following link http://tatahousing.in to know more.

Regards,
    Team Tata Housing
    CommentQuote
  • No 7850 is not legitimate......u can bargain down to 7200
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • saurab954211 months ago
      moreover, dwarka expressway is not livable for next 8-10 years...visit yourself once after 10 PM...you will not buy anything in dwarka expressway
  • Hey Satymish Did u buy one?
    CommentQuote
  • Power substation....

The acutal health concerns are not proven either way conclusively. Some agencies say there is an impact, others say its negligible...

But if you are an investor.... the fact that you are asking about this just goes to show that others (potential buyers) could also ask similar questions when you want to sell.... That may impact your sale...

Personally I have decided not to buy Primati, despite being in my budget ONLY because of the power plan... I am not taking that risk, no matter how small with my kid and unborn child....

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Sunil07029 months ago
      Tata Primanti or Tata La Vida? Do you know anyone who has bought it?
      Thanks.