Last updated: February 29 2012
3 | Posts
1044 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much appreciation projectwise

Dear all,
    For this particular thread I need every investor of Noida/Gurgaon to give their input besides Forum's seniors.....
    I am trying to compile an excel sheet which will help all of us to figure out few facts....All I want to know is how much an individual project appreciated since its launch in real terms...please write the information in the format below:
    Builder Name : Project name : Sector : Launch Price : Current Builder Price (If builder is still offering in fresh): Current resale price. For Eg.
    3Cs : Lotus Boulevard : Sector 107 : Rs 2800 : Rs5800 : Rs 5300.

I'll convert the appreciation in Percentage and afterwards will upload the file. Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Re : How much appreciation projectwise

why don't u check ht estate on every sat - they have this kind of data published for every area.

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      why don't u check ht estate on every sat - they have this kind of data published for every area.

rohit
      I do it but not everyone could...like people who live in other cities and want to make investments in these areas or people living overseas...
      And yes I do Read HT every saturday but it would be handy for all of us if we have it in excel....Please contribute....

Comment

So many views and no inputs...never expected this off gurgaon forum...seems like we just visit this forum to read and learn but don't want to share...please help fellow investors....otherwise i'll ask administrator to delete this thread !!! Why to waste space...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X