Hi there,

I am a first time buying in GGN and looking for investment with possession in next 3-5 years and price upto 70 lacs
I am focusing on below few sectors and projects:
Vatika - Lifestyle / Seven lamps Sec 83 A Price - 4500 per sqft
DLF - Regal Garden Sec 90 Price - 5000 Per sqft
the other options, which i looked and they come in my range are
Rahejas Rise, 37 D, Price - 3700 per sqft
Some other projects in sec 102/103 at the price of less than 3500 per sqft
But i am not sure about development in these sectors.
Can guru's provide their insight on these options? OR suggest any better option?

Many thanks in advance.
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think you need to prioritize between following.
    1.) Better builder (Dlf)
    2.) Better Location (Vatika - Sec 83) . Although builder is not bad but recently been asking more money from floor buyers.

I am invested in sector 82 with vatika so may have bias to the project although I invested considering all these factors in first place..

Originally Posted by MalikN
    Hi there,

I am a first time buying in GGN and looking for investment with possession in next 3-5 years and price upto 70 lacs
    I am focusing on below few sectors and projects:
    Vatika - Lifestyle / Seven lamps Sec 83 A Price - 4500 per sqft
    DLF - Regal Garden Sec 90 Price - 5000 Per sqft
    the other options, which i looked and they come in my range are
    Rahejas Rise, 37 D, Price - 3700 per sqft
    Some other projects in sec 102/103 at the price of less than 3500 per sqft
    But i am not sure about development in these sectors.
    Can guru's provide their insight on these options? OR suggest any better option?

Many thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    I think you need to prioritize between following.
    1.) Better builder (Dlf)
    2.) Better Location (Vatika - Sec 83) . Although builder is not bad but recently been asking more money from floor buyers.

I am invested in sector 82 with vatika so may have bias to the project although I invested considering all these factors in first place..

For End user Location, Accessibility, Security and Amenities is must for himself and his family in my opinion Sector 82, 83, 84 is a better location then Sec 90 which is near Menesar.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the responses, these inputs are very valuable.

I am also leaning toward sec 82/83 for the following reasons:

1. Metro hub in sector 83
    2. Little bit closer to GGN

As i am getting Vatika Liftstyle or Seven Lamps for rate of 4500 per sqft, are there any other better options available in these sectors?

thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MalikN
    thanks for the responses, these inputs are very valuable.

As i am getting Vatika Liftstyle or Seven Lamps for rate of 4500 per sqft, are there any other better options available in these sectors?

thanks!

What is the resale price of Vatika - Lifestyle and Seven lamps i am also interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Manu, others - what are your thoughts on G21 4500? Or is it better to buy in resale, in which case, what would be the expected price?
    CommentQuote
  • G21 and Seven Lamps are value picks considering recent launch in the nearby locations. Before taking plunge you must be aware that Vatika's crm dept sucks big time and possession may be delayed for an year or so although these projects are in advanced stages of construction.

Well If you get decent rate in resale then should go for resale as it will save some money for you.. Regarding prevailing rates you may need to contact dealers in ggn or visit websites as I am not aware of that..

Originally Posted by dirkgently
    Manu, others - what are your thoughts on G21 4500? Or is it better to buy in resale, in which case, what would be the expected price?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. I am actually looking at it as an investment so some delays do not bother me too much at this point of time. If I could generalize the conversation a little bit, what would be the best project from an investment pov in Gurgaon right now in your opinion?

Originally Posted by manu813
    G21 and Seven Lamps are value picks considering recent launch in the nearby locations. Before taking plunge you must be aware that Vatika's crm dept sucks big time and possession may be delayed for an year or so although these projects are in advanced stages of construction.

Well If you get decent rate in resale then should go for resale as it will save some money for you.. Regarding prevailing rates you may need to contact dealers in ggn or visit websites as I am not aware of that..
    CommentQuote
  • As per me for Investment objective is ROI and that is proportionate to your entry price. As I was in similar situation last august and was scouting for best value for my bucks I found NH8 properties to be the right candidate although majority fellow bloggers think to the contrary..I am pretty happy with my investment till now and believe it has huge potential in next 5 years and can beat majority of areas in ROI terms..

Regarding any specific project I would not like to take any names and would suggest you to look around and do your due diligence before taking plunge..

Happy Investing..

Originally Posted by dirkgently
    Thanks. I am actually looking at it as an investment so some delays do not bother me too much at this point of time. If I could generalize the conversation a little bit, what would be the best project from an investment pov in Gurgaon right now in your opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys,

As per my budget i have shortlisted two properties:-

1) Vatika Emilia Floor (2BHK)
    or
    2) Vipul Gardens, Dharuhera (3BHK)

I am planning to hold for 3 years. Which one can give better absolute return after 3 years and what could be that return in % terms?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Many Thanks
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Chose Only Gugrgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Emilia floors are much better then any thing at dharuhera. Sec 8x would appreciate very nicely in the years to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Vatika Emilia floors are much better then any thing at dharuhera. Sec 8x would appreciate very nicely in the years to come.

what is the current price in reslae for emilia floors? including extra money asked by builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 881,82 and 83 would certainly prove to be better for living. Buy anything over there .

Vatika offers seven lamps and even lots of floors options are there ... primerose Emilia and IRIS floor could be a very good option.

Apart from this Vatika has to offer premium floor also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MalikN
    thanks for the responses, these inputs are very valuable.

thanks!

you can look for another option like Spaze privy AT 4 in sector 84 4200 Rs/sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Sec 83 OR DLF Sec 90/91

Buy the worst property in the best street rather than the best property in the worst street.
    3 Thumb rule of investment Location, Location, Location. Location matters when you’re buying investment property. Location or position is a very important part of selecting which investment property to buy. My take In next 3 to 4 years all projects in 80x sectors like DLF Primus, Emaar Palm Garden, Vatika etc projects will appreciate maximum because of the location advantage. DLF Sec 90/91 is bigger builder then Vatika but in the end Location count.
    CommentQuote