Godrej Properties Godrej Nature Plus, Sohna, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 6 2019
24 | Posts
4018 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godrej Properties Godrej Nature Plus, Sohna, Gurgaon

This project will offer approximately 1.57 lakh square meters (approximately 1.7 million square feet) of saleable area and will be developed as a modern group housing development, it added. This is Godrej Properties' first project in Sohna.

http://www.thegenxtimes.com/business...estate-market/
    Last edited July 9 2017, 02:19 AM.

Re : Godrej Properties Godrej Nature Plus, Sohna, Gurgaon

Originally posted by argurgaon View Post
    This project will offer approximately 1.57 lakh square meters (approximately 1.7 million square feet) of saleable area and will be developed as a modern group housing development, it added. This is Godrej Properties' first project in Sohna.

http://www.thegenxtimes.com/business...estate-market/
    It seem the Sohna area is going to overtake the other left out areas like DEW, New-Gurgaon and GCX !!

Comment

totally agree

Comment

• Mishi2211
        Mishi2211 commented
        Editing a comment
        jokes apart how?????

its good to invest in this market scenrio ?, if we are getting very lucrative deal in godrej or eldeco project. And i am ready to hold it for next 2-3 years

Comment

Originally posted by argurgaon View Post
        its good to invest in this market scenrio ?, if we are getting very lucrative deal in godrej or eldeco project. And i am ready to hold it for next 2-3 years
        Till u have options below 5000 index no point investing in Sohna it's very expensive.
        Last edited July 9 2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

I agree on that.

Comment

Just go and see Godrej Summit and also speak to Godrej summit buyers. Seems like Godrej is no different from other builders. Promising the moon and delivering a lot less.

Comment

I too would strongly recommend buyers to see Godrej Summit approach road, connectivity and surrounding areas before taking call of booking in Godrej new project. An indifferent and non transparent approach of Godrej team. Take everything in writing from them. They have indulged in lot of wrong selling and misrepresentation.
              Last edited July 25 2017, 11:24 AM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

Even if one decides to buy, wait for delivery, the godrej prices might come down during carnivals. not recommended to buy during pre-launch and launch !

Comment

• rajkath82
                  rajkath82 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Time frame of 2-3 years in too short for expecting return in current scenario of NCR. Still lots of unsold inventory before next cycle of real upswing.

Hello

What is the current price for 2BHK - 1528sqft under subvention? Any merit and demerits for this project?

Thanks.
                Last edited March 8 2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• buypeace
                  buypeace commented
                  Editing a comment
                  waiting for carnival will not leave good inventory to buy. Godrej summit is an excellent project. Nice buildings and open space.Auditorium is another attraction there. Road is to be developed by Development Authorities. Buying from godrej properties will ensure timely delivery, good construction and no stress or fear of builder running away.
                  Disclaimer-i have bought a flat at godrej sohna
                  Last edited March 8 2018, 11:49 PM.

• anilkumb
                  anilkumb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for your feedback. In fact I was interested in godrej nature plus @sohna which I believe is same as you bought

What price were you able to get the deal ? I have got a quote of 6100 rate under subvention which I feel is high

Thanks

Last edited March 9 2018, 09:20 AM.
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X