Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by argurgaonThis project will offer approximately 1.57 lakh square meters (approximately 1.7 million square feet) of saleable area and will be developed as a modern group housing development, it added. This is Godrej Properties' first project in Sohna.
It seem the Sohna area is going to overtake the other left out areas like DEW, New-Gurgaon and GCX !!
- totally agreeCommentQuote0Flag
- its good to invest in this market scenrio ?, if we are getting very lucrative deal in godrej or eldeco project. And i am ready to hold it for next 2-3 yearsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by argurgaonits good to invest in this market scenrio ?, if we are getting very lucrative deal in godrej or eldeco project. And i am ready to hold it for next 2-3 years
Till u have options below 5000 index no point investing in Sohna it's very expensive.
- I agree on that.CommentQuote0Flag
- Just go and see Godrej Summit and also speak to Godrej summit buyers. Seems like Godrej is no different from other builders. Promising the moon and delivering a lot less.CommentQuote2Flag
- I too would strongly recommend buyers to see Godrej Summit approach road, connectivity and surrounding areas before taking call of booking in Godrej new project. An indifferent and non transparent approach of Godrej team. Take everything in writing from them. They have indulged in lot of wrong selling and misrepresentation.CommentQuote2Flag
- Even if one decides to buy, wait for delivery, the godrej prices might come down during carnivals. not recommended to buy during pre-launch and launch !CommentQuote0Flag
What is the current price for 2BHK - 1528sqft under subvention? Any merit and demerits for this project?
Not expected from Godrej !! such a shame.. mplaint against Godrej properties for violations.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello friends,
I am also interested in buying a 3 BHK for myself. I have narrowed my search to Godrej nature+, Central Park3 Flamingo floors and Vatika turning Point. Can anyone share the pros and cons of these projects?CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys, why would anyone go for Godrej Nature Plus here when nearby project Ashiana Anmol is much cheaper, plus almost ready for possession? Plz throw some light in case am missing something here? Just the Godrej brand name isn't enough and from what I hear, Ashiana also delivers on time. So there is no risk.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any thoughts on Eldeco Accolade? It is also near possession with good layouts.CommentQuote0Flag
I'm interested in this project. What rate for smallest 2BHK under subvention? It is for self use and wanted to know if it is value for money proposition. When is the possession offered? Can anyone inform what happened to buyers in Summit project? What should I take care off to protect my interests? Thanks in advance.
- Completely agree. I have been victim of Godrej.. They say something, write some thing and deliver something. It has been a mess with Godrej till now. Faced lot of issues for loan from Govt bank. They commit that they have tie ups with govt banks, but in reality they do not. They just have tie ups with private banks.... False and misleading information provided by them :(CommentQuote0Flag