Last updated: April 18 2012
18 | Posts
3303 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: 65L, 2 BHK, Spr/Dew/NH-8, Gurgaon

Hi All,
    This is going to be my first investment and after survey of about a month, I have been able to gauge that in the budget of 60-65L [including the bank loan component], I can easily get a 2BHK in SPR, DeW or NH-8.

Require suggestions as to:
    (1) Which location is better of the three mentioned above - SPR, DeW, NH-8?
    (2) Which would give better ROI
    (3) The best projects looking at a time horizon of 3 yrs - in terms of livability, rental and resale in case I want to quit
    (4) Please also consider that I may not quit and keep this investment for long as I cannot take headache of purchase/resale over and over again - believe in steady property with steady rental and peace of mind

Please suggest all you knowledge-able people - i don't want to miss the bus considering that property rates are increasing.

Re : Suggestions: 65L, 2 BHK, Spr/Dew/NH-8, Gurgaon

Originally posted by RESeeker View Post
    Hi All,
    This is going to be my first investment and after survey of about a month, I have been able to gauge that in the budget of 60-65L [including the bank loan component], I can easily get a 2BHK in SPR, DeW or NH-8.

Require suggestions as to:
    (1) Which location is better of the three mentioned above - SPR, DeW, NH-8?
    (2) Which would give better ROI
    (3) The best projects looking at a time horizon of 3 yrs - in terms of livability, rental and resale in case I want to quit
    (4) Please also consider that I may not quit and keep this investment for long as I cannot take headache of purchase/resale over and over again - believe in steady property with steady rental and peace of mind

Please suggest all you knowledge-able people - i don't want to miss the bus considering that property rates are increasing.

Hi,

Look for the option of Ansal API's Fernhill in Sec 91, 2+study can be booked at around 3050/sqft, area is surrounded by DLF so development will be there on day or the other, DLF recently launched new options there, so ride the boat and enjoy....

Comment

Take care ,boat can also capsize
      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

All,
        Please suggest

Comment

Hi All,
          So many views but no response
          Request veterans to please provide their valuable feedback.. Ur suggestions have helped so many in past, please increase 1 more name i.e. mine in the list

Comment

RESeeker, my personal choice would be SPR > NH-8 > DeW.
            I took similar decision sometime back. Evaluated all 3 options and various projects, choose Unitech on SPR. Reasons:
            1) SPR is very close to "habitual" Gurgaon
            2) DeW has its own litigation going on, may take more years to materialize...
            3) NH-8's proposition started with Reliance SEZ (one of the major factors), is not confirmed as of now. Also, living w/ similar neighbourhood as that of SPR (malls on Sohna Rd, schools & hospitals like Amity, Artemis, Max) may take many more years on 8x, 9x sectors.

For projects, i just decided Unitech based on the other options which were available, plus how it suited my financial position (loan + down payment etc.). So, this may vary in your case...

Within SPR, look for Unitech properties

Comment

Agreed that SPR is going to have easy access to Sohna Road which is actually getting in long awaited shape now specially in terms of shopping facilities , Offices , Schools , Good HIgh rise apartments etc. But there are few worries:

1. The pending stretch of SPR b/w sohna road and NH-8 is also having some land under litigation. There is no progress on this road from atleast 8-10 months now. This stretch is key to SPR projects.

2. Extremely slow work progress by Unitech in diffrent projects ,
              (A) Vistas sec 70 (almost 60-70 % work pending , completion time for Phase 1 is actualiy End 2012 ) but it is nowhere near to completion.
              (B) Sunbreeze sec 69 ( only 10-20% work done although it was launched well before Vistas)
              (C) Other new launches by Unitech looks promising but god knows when they are going tobe started and completed.

3. Overall state of Unitech group , they are in deep trouble with refernce to Telecom licence cancellation & who knows they may have to pay huge fines and penalties. There seems tobe financial crunch looming dark on Unitech.

Looking for senior members reviews on this.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by investor_123 View Post
                RESeeker, my personal choice would be SPR > NH-8 > DeW.
                I took similar decision sometime back. Evaluated all 3 options and various projects, choose Unitech on SPR. Reasons:
                1) SPR is very close to "habitual" Gurgaon
                2) DeW has its own litigation going on, may take more years to materialize...
                3) NH-8's proposition started with Reliance SEZ (one of the major factors), is not confirmed as of now. Also, living w/ similar neighbourhood as that of SPR (malls on Sohna Rd, schools & hospitals like Amity, Artemis, Max) may take many more years on 8x, 9x sectors.

For projects, i just decided Unitech based on the other options which were available, plus how it suited my financial position (loan + down payment etc.). So, this may vary in your case...

Within SPR, look for Unitech properties
                Thanks.. Which property on Unitech is a good buy amongst Sunbreeze/Vistas?

Comment

Originally posted by ojaspre View Post
                  Agreed that SPR is going to have easy access to Sohna Road which is actually getting in long awaited shape now specially in terms of shopping facilities , Offices , Schools , Good HIgh rise apartments etc. But there are few worries:

1. The pending stretch of SPR b/w sohna road and NH-8 is also having some land under litigation. There is no progress on this road from atleast 8-10 months now. This stretch is key to SPR projects.

2. Extremely slow work progress by Unitech in diffrent projects ,
                  (A) Vistas sec 70 (almost 60-70 % work pending , completion time for Phase 1 is actualiy End 2012 ) but it is nowhere near to completion.
                  (B) Sunbreeze sec 69 ( only 10-20% work done although it was launched well before Vistas)
                  (C) Other new launches by Unitech looks promising but god knows when they are going tobe started and completed.

3. Overall state of Unitech group , they are in deep trouble with refernce to Telecom licence cancellation & who knows they may have to pay huge fines and penalties. There seems tobe financial crunch looming dark on Unitech.

Looking for senior members reviews on this.

Thanks
                  Seniors pls comment if this can be a dampener.. As per amit001 [who seems to be an ardent fan of SPR]earlier threads, Unitech is still a good buy-- delays but projects will surely be delivered

Comment

hi I am also looking for some investment options in gurgaon, there is a project with a new builder SKM sec 95, which is in pre launch stage and hopefully will be launched with in this month and they are offering the rate around 3000/sq ft. Also ERA 104 option is there at DEW, but i have read 2-3 -ve reviews of them on consumercomplaints.in.. I am on the same boat as you and not yet decided , but my tilt is on SKM as two of my close friends have already booked a 2BHK flat there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X