Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is DLF Crumbling as Claimed by Veritas Report?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is DLF Crumbling as Claimed by Veritas Report?

Last updated: June 3 2013
107 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Is DLF Crumbling as Claimed by Veritas Report?

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
    Tell me the name of this bank - Gotta short it !
    lol gud one.

Comment

Originally posted by cavarun View Post
      Sometime back there was a news that an audit will be done to analyse the reasons for decline in gas production from KG-D6 basin gas reserve. This does not mean that RIL is not a good company and we should start doubting its credibility.

Similarly just for the reason that there is some report (not yet authenticated) does not mean that we start doubting the credibility of DLF or speculate its downfall. Without a good and sound business model no company can survive for so long.

Every company has piled up debt in this market and DLF is no exception. At least it has genuine cash flows/revenue from its various projects to service its debt and has not yet defaulted on any loan installment. It has showed an intention to reduce its debt by selling its non-core assets....

What else we expect from a company!!!!!
      Dear Friends,after reading a few comments about DLF i would have to say dlf is a whale in waters and none is in a position to destroy it.
      The company has much amount of property which is leased out and money coming as rentals which makes it a very strong revenue company. It has got scores of land parcels to say the least. It might be getting a beating off late and these rating companies games is also sometimes fishy like is the business of corporate world overall.
      But dlf would survive these minor scares and be a winner in the long run.

Comment

i think dlf will not fall or too big to fail. only the end user concern or expectations are that they want DLF flats at cheaper rate or at reasonable prices.

Comment

Originally posted by WildHorse View Post
          i think dlf will not fall or too big to fail. only the end user concern or expectations are that they want DLF flats at cheaper rate or at reasonable prices.
          Dear Wild horse,

This is just the right story for your info..its about bankruptcy of richest man of Ireland..he was at least as big as DLF...now bankrupt (only officially).

Ireland's ex-richest person goes bankrupt

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
            lol gud one.
            me too..but the thought was actually hilarious ....gotta short it!!
            i am still laughing

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
              Dear Friends,after reading a few comments about DLF i would have to say dlf is a whale in waters and none is in a position to destroy it.
              The company has much amount of property which is leased out and money coming as rentals which makes it a very strong revenue company. It has got scores of land parcels to say the least. It might be getting a beating off late and these rating companies games is also sometimes fishy like is the business of corporate world overall.

Nobody is gonna destroy DLF ,it is in self-destruct mode.
              Had it has so much rentals /revenue coming ,its shares would not have been down 60-70% from its IPO.

Comment

lol.. ..
                Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
                Tell me the name of this bank - Gotta short it !

Comment

Pankaj Ji i saw this documentary about the richest man in Europe. The same was about the best banks......its funny how so many people being told in advance do not acknowledge the fact. When the fall happens they will all say i knew it. This is called Indian confidence of lying which reflects in RE market today.

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
                    Have you looked at their debt?
                    'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Nothing is too big to fail, the Lehman story should have taught that to people. Once such a massive debt, any company will go in a downward spiral, take bad decisions looking at short-term gains to service the debt, divert revenues to service debt instead of project completion, become employee-unfriendly leading to exodus of better employees and basically a catch-22 from which will be impossible to free itself. Hoping that they complete their already started projects before that happens.
                      Last edited March 6 2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X